Thread: Dumbbell Lifts

steveo9632000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dumbbell Lifts

Hey everyone!

I am looking for some guidance, do to current circumstances I will only have access to 2 5 to 25lbs adjusted able dumbbells, and an adjustable bench.

Any workout someone has already listed on here to follow? Or may be a type? I am seeing a lot of people recommending complexes on different sites.

Thank you,

Stephen

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    That is very limiting. There is a Fierce 5 dumbbell only routine which you can google. However, it does assume you can adjust the weight to suit the rep range specified.

Instead you'll just have to do more reps. Just keep going until you are 1 or 2 reps away from TRUE failure. Note that many people don't really know where this is so it's worth doing an all-out set to complete concentric failure initially so you have an idea. Progress by aiming to increase reps - you can expect reps in second and subsequent sets to drop off due to fatigue. That's fine. Perhaps just use the first set performance as a yardstick for progress.