DianneBlom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Looking for guidance

Hi everyone. My names Dianne. I've battled with my weight for most of my life, just getting heavier after each of my two pregnancies. In 2020 I started a journey with a specialized team. A dietician, Psychologist and an Endocrinologist. 1 June 2020 I weighed 233 pounds / 105.7kgs.
    With many comorbidities. In October of the same year I had bariatric surgery. Nearly two years later, I now weigh 114 pounds / 52kg. My health has never been better. So why am I looking for guidance you might ask. I have no muscle, tone or definition, work 12 to 14 hours most days, leaving me exhausted. I'm really looking for guidance and support I guess, not knowing what's the best way to start at home. I'm committed to this journey and am hoping there's someone in this community that might be able to guide me. Thanks in advance ☺

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You may want to check out: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/ and ask any specific Qs in the Exercise & Workout forums.

You may also want to read the stickies in the Nutrition forum since that's equally important to match with your goals, while also taking into account any current eating habits (frequency/amounts/foods/side effects) related to your bariatric surgery.