cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Last weekend's results - 06/11/2022

Let's register here the results of this last weekend, in the Rookies and State Championship IFBB SC 2022, in Santa Catarina, Brazil.

Athlete @feeguto_oficial
    Top 1 Men’s Physique up to 1.73m (State Championship)
    -
    Athlete @agacirmariano
    Top 5 Men's Physique up to 1.76m (State Championship)
    -
    Athlete @alexquirinobmx
    Top 4 Bodybuilding up to 75kg (Rookie Championship)
    Top 5 Classic Physique up to 1.75m (Rookie Championship)
    -
    Pride and admiration are two words that sum up these three athletes well for me.

@feeguto_oficial put on 4kg more compared to last year's champion physique and with better conditioning than expected (I don't think he even expected it to get like this lol). The feeling was that the physique was ready even before starting the carb up. And the physique was getting better and better, until the moment of the stage. Unfortunately the Overall didn't come again because those 4kg more left him with a volume above what the judges would like to see. That is... time to level up

@agacirmariano had only participated in last year's Rookie Championship. He had climbed along with a lot of athletes and, at that time, he hadn't even qualified for the final. Since then, there have been no other championships. We got into bulking and decided to compete again only in this year's State. Last year he had climbed with 75kg. That year he climbed with only 10kg more and much more conditioned. This time he qualified for the final and took 5th place in the most disputed category at the time, which was certainly a great achievement for what was only his second competition. Feedback from the judges will still be passed with the sending of official photos, but I believe that due to the volume, this is another one that will already have to level up in the category ‍♂‍

Finally, @alexquirinobmx. This guy was really badass. He called me almost 3 months ago with the goal and dream of competing now in Rookies. I was honest and said that it would take more time to fit better within the criteria that the category requires (correct weaknesses, add a little more volume, improve cuts, etc.). But as the idea was to compete to be able to go through the process, a personal challenge and a dream, the final result of the placement didn't matter. So the goal was to extract as much of his physique as possible within the time we had. And man… those almost three months were the most intense of his life, in every way. He really managed to overcome and put on his best physique while also competing daily with his mind, thinking about giving up, starving at times, not having the energy to do that second cardio of the day, among other things. Really, going through all this is not for everyone. And just like I told you after the championship, brother, you already have my admiration for having made it and not giving up even in the face of difficulties

Well... now each one will take their own course and continue their journey. There are those who will compete at the end of next month, others will enter bulking with no set date to compete... but everyone will keep doing it because that's what gives their lives meaning and they do it because they really love what they do.

Photos: instagram.com/p/Ce3vvCOOmFb/

cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cassioramos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bonus picture: imgur.com/skzTOtV