DreadLuu45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Is Ryse Pump Powder or Nutrex Alpha Pump a better standalone preworkout?

I'm trying to reduce my caffeine intake for a while. The two preworkouts I'm thinking about using are Ryse Pump Powder or Nutrex Alpha Pump. I plan on taking them on their own without stacking with another preworkout.

Which preworkout overall is better? I'm not sure if Ryse Pump Powder has any focus ingredients in it, but it also seems like the pump formula in the Ryse is superior to the Nutrex one.

Overall, which should I take to get a good pump and good focus?

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ryse will be better for pumps Nutrex would be better for focus, if you plan on stacking them with another pre I'd go with Ryse
    My secret? Texting between sets.

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would agree with the above. Between the two Ryse is the way to go. I've hurt taste is point with it to.