RazorTongue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Willing to get flat stomach (APT inside)

Well, it comes that time of the year when things get serious...

Just uploaded a couple of pics to my Dashboard showing my current stomach, which looks like hell and feels like I'm never going to fix it.
    I know a thing of two about anterior pelvic tilt, but good posture and stretches won't ever make me feel a difference. It feels SO frustrating, tbh.

Currently I'm able to work out for 3 times a week, so it would be great to know where should I focus on in order to get a more decent looking stomach. Any guideline or routine would be much appreciated. Believe me, it's hell when you're not THAT bloated (so treadmill won't really fix) and at the same time it looks like posture.

Best.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It is part APT but also part bodyfat. Head over to the Losing Fat forum and read the sticky threads at the top of the page. I recommend calorie control - but also prioritising the use of whole foods. Meat, eggs, whole grains, beans, pulses, vegetables of all kinds.

Do a well known routine like Fierce 5 - this has an emphasis towards whole body muscular balance so it should help correct the APT over time.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to lose fat.

For the APT, You should look at what you do for training hamstrings first.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16