Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Start dating Asian women. It'll change your life.
    If I was ever going for some late life relation thing I would do an import but not Asian.
    *Texas Crew*

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BuildKing View Post
    Yeah the thing is she is inescure and jealous so the distance made it worse, and if you always think about this obviously ur going to drift away a bit, you can't feel close and connected to someone if you constantly think about this sh*t...

Since the breakup I went no contact, she then contacted me late at night at around 9-10pm, I didnt reply, replied the other day, and she said she wanted to talk but forget it... acted defensive and cold and weird and said how easy I replace her and my feelings and lots of crap like that... so didnt talk again for 2 weeks, then she wrote to me with something similar again how its so easy for me to replace her... hello YOU BROKE UP lol... and unfollowed me from instagram, and said that apparently she doesn't even know me that im a stranger to her since we didn't even see each other for some weeks and said some other cold and cruel things.
    That is bizarre. She is just flailing at you to see if you'll take the emotional bait and sounds worst than I originally thought. I would of told her I'm willing to work things because I love you, you can come over to my place and talk and we can work on things but leave this childish behavior at the door and do not contact me again unless you're willing to do that (assuming you actually want to get back with her).

I wouldn't engage with any of that grifting BS she is throwing at you, the good news is she is so emotional charged she clearly still is into you. When you get her over let her talk it out IF she brings it up, don't argue because womens feelings don't care about your facts, just keep her talking on whatever she is upset about, this is key to her feeling better. "what do you mean" and "so x made you feel like y" and "how did it make you feel"... 3 magic phrases to diffusing whatever nonsense that is going on in her head.

But that is what I'd do if you really loved her, I wouldn't bring up a relationship again or anything and I wouldn't be willing to go further than my front door to see her again for a good couple of weeks until she demonstrates some emotional control and respect

LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LeoThedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel ya broski me and my girlfriend of two years (also had future plans together even had a house line up we were going to purchase together) just broke up couple days ago actually. But after my relationship with ex-wife of 8 years that ended about 4 years ago (was in love with her more than any other I've been with) I've learned to never go all in and get too attached to anyone/anything. Girls have a tendency to have something in their heads that justifies to them slowly becoming detached long before the actual breakup. **** sucks but you have to take that as a lesson to never give someone control over your happiness. Best way to get over a sloot is to get ontop of another brah, those blues will clear up in no time.

Edit: Also saw your other post, after any breakup they're always going to reach back out at some point after and responding in any form never leads to anything good. Get your initial closure then block on everything, complete NC, and move on brah trust me.
    Height/Weight: Undisclosed to prevent possible triggering.

*Just finished cutting starting Bulking phase crew*

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    That is bizarre. She is just flailing at you to see if you'll take the emotional bait and sounds worst than I originally thought. I would of told her I'm willing to work things because I love you, you can come over to my place and talk and we can work on things but leave this childish behavior at the door and do not contact me again unless you're willing to do that (assuming you actually want to get back with her).

I wouldn't engage with any of that grifting BS she is throwing at you, the good news is she is so emotional charged she clearly still is into you. When you get her over let her talk it out IF she brings it up, don't argue because womens feelings don't care about your facts, just keep her talking on whatever she is upset about, this is key to her feeling better. "what do you mean" and "so x made you feel like y" and "how did it make you feel"... 3 magic phrases to diffusing whatever nonsense that is going on in her head.

But that is what I'd do if you really loved her, I wouldn't bring up a relationship again or anything and I wouldn't be willing to go further than my front door to see her again for a good couple of weeks until she demonstrates some emotional control and respect
    Yeah, idk she is acting weird like you said and she is acting emotionally immature and unstable to be honest, and almost like she is hurt because im not contacting her and running after her and handling this well, almost like her ego is hurt because she would rather see me sad because it would mean she means alot to me... so idk.. and yet when I tried to suggest something about coming over she dismissed it and acted cold and like she doesn't care and im a stranger etc...
    Its just so much drama...

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LeoThedude View Post
    I feel ya broski me and my girlfriend of two years (also had future plans together even had a house line up we were going to purchase together) just broke up couple days ago actually. But after my relationship with ex-wife of 8 years that ended about 4 years ago (was in love with her more than any other I've been with) I've learned to never go all in and get too attached to anyone/anything. Girls have a tendency to have something in their heads that justifies to them slowly becoming detached long before the actual breakup. **** sucks but you have to take that as a lesson to never give someone control over your happiness. Best way to get over a sloot is to get ontop of another brah, those blues will clear up in no time.

Edit: Also saw your other post, after any breakup they're always going to reach back out at some point after and responding in any form never leads to anything good. Get your initial closure then block on everything, complete NC, and move on brah trust me.
    Your right, very good advice... and also agree on the attached part, im never making the same mistake again of attaching miself so much to 1 person.

Registered User northernlights7's Avatar
    northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) northernlights7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah your 100% correct... too bad most realize grass was not greener, and end up as 30 or 35 or 40 year old and single, sometimes even with a child... bottom of the dating pool, and live their whole life in regret.

Although a lot of women who end good/great long-term relatonships/marriages with good men end up rather miserable down the road, they seldom have any true feelings of regret or remorse about having done so. It doesn't usually matter if the ended up objectively worse off in the long run or not.

The thing you need to understand about women and dating/relationships that they base their feelings/thoughts about it on emotions, not logic/reasoning. Just like how these days, women are taught to get into marriages based on emotional nonsense like "having their fair tale wedding with their fairy tale romance" on their "big day", while largely ignoring the utility of marriages that make for a strong foundation in a healthy marriage.

Their reasons for breaking up/divorcing are usually no more logical than why they decide to start relationships/marriages in the first place. The moment a woman stops "feeling it" in a relationship, you're goose is already cooked, and them deciding to end it is only a matter of time. No amount of logic can change that. Thus, after they end a relationship/marriage, they will constantly make excuses to themselves as to why they were right anyway, even if they wound up worse. Any regretful feelings they might actually have about it are based purely on realizing how they are missing out on tons of resources as result, not actually missing/having feelings for their ex.

havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) havoc00 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    u have to find **** to do, to fill in the gaps of time
    Trump 2024

Fake Teds Crew

40oz crew

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, idk she is acting weird like you said and she is acting emotionally immature and unstable to be honest, and almost like she is hurt because im not contacting her and running after her and handling this well, almost like her ego is hurt because she would rather see me sad because it would mean she means alot to me... so idk.. and yet when I tried to suggest something about coming over she dismissed it and acted cold and like she doesn't care and im a stranger etc...
    Its just so much drama...
    That’s exactly it, she now she’s you’re not going to simp like she thought and you’re actually something of value she can’t manipulate. Control the terms if she contacts you again which is likely and tell her to get lost with the drama. She’ll settle down once she realizes she can’t move you. If she still won’t agree on anything she’s for the birds. I’d never bring it up again and just continue being courteous and unattached, or completely NC. Then it’s completely up to her to bring up getting together

The other poster has a point, I’ve gotten back most of my exes and I’d say it had benefits. It feels amazing and you can later dump her. But there’s definitely an argument for just going N/C. In some of the make ups I was able to enjoy the time and get some additional great experiences so I wouldn’t completely dismiss it, but in the long run they didn’t work out but you feel a lot better leaving after you get her back
    Last edited by Azrairc; 06-14-2022 at 01:03 PM.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Didn't read

She was the best though, man
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pics of whore?
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*