saulone20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Muscle atrophy from neck injury-HELP!!

Long story short, I had pinched nerve in my neck due to a slipped disk. 1 year ago I had fusion surgery.

Prior to surgery, I had complete atrophy of my right tri, pec, and lat so bad my muscles literally were deflated to the bone.

I’m slowly working back but I still have noticeable size difference in my right tricep. Mainly my medial head I am having difficulties getting back. It’s almost still completely atrophied. Any suggestions!

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by saulone20 View Post
    Long story short, I had pinched nerve in my neck due to a slipped disk. 1 year ago I had fusion surgery.

Prior to surgery, I had complete atrophy of my right tri, pec, and lat so bad my muscles literally were deflated to the bone.

I’m slowly working back but I still have noticeable size difference in my right tricep. Mainly my medial head I am having difficulties getting back. It’s almost still completely atrophied. Any suggestions!
    Only time will correct this problem. I’ve been through this but on my left side, C6/C7. Using dumbbells will help isolate. If you dont, your good side will overpower and take over the load off the bad side. At this point you have a higher risk of injury. Honestly, it took me a couple of years to be back to normal. Nerve damage can heal but it takes a very long time. Best of luck to you, hang in there.