thenamster is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Can someone build me a program for upper body? equipment listed in description

Hi folks, glad to be here. I have 2x50 adjustable dumbells and a weight bench. The one I got is a cheap amazon basics one, did I mess up by not getting an adjustable one for incline exercises? But yeah I want bigger arms and chest, some abs for sure. I don't do legs since I skateboard and that is tiring enough for me. Also I can't do any over head raises while standing because my ceiling is low. Also I got a floor matt so I'd like a program for exercises I can do to supplement my weights, and also a stretching yoga program since I might as well. Also any dank memes is appreciated

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Try the Fierce 5 DB only routine (google it, the search on this forum is poor)

Avoiding legs is not going to fly too well on this forum. Getting them a "bit tired" is not the same thing as progressive resistance training.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    and I never understood why.
    it's not like OP is their relative, friend, partner or someone they should really care about.
    That's the only reason to give one's advice or opinion, right?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thenamster View Post
    Hi folks, glad to be here. I have 2x50 adjustable dumbells and a weight bench. The one I got is a cheap amazon basics one, did I mess up by not getting an adjustable one for incline exercises? But yeah I want bigger arms and chest, some abs for sure. I don't do legs since I skateboard and that is tiring enough for me. Also I can't do any over head raises while standing because my ceiling is low. Also I got a floor matt so I'd like a program for exercises I can do to supplement my weights, and also a stretching yoga program since I might as well. Also any dank memes is appreciated
    Hi thenamster, my old friend.

You are requesting help because you recognize you are not experienced in this field. That's a wonderful thing to recognize!

Those of us with more experience in this area will tell you that you will be MUCH better off if you follow a full body program, not one just focusing on the muscles you can see in the mirror. And that does mean working out your back and legs!!!

I tell you this only because you are my relative.

Here is a link where you will find the The Dumbell Full Body Program

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=162916931

Good luck Partner!
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    No, but I didn't say that.
    Normally, you should give an advice when someone asks you an advice.
    It's the tenor of a lot of your "advice".

And no, I'm not going to clip my comments to an op's arbitrary limits.

One time, a 95lb poster kept asking advice on how to lose weight. One answer is to tell her how to cut calories. The correct answer was to advise her to not lose weight and perhaps seek help. The poster was eventually banned. Unfortunate.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Registered User readreindeer666's Avatar
    readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) readreindeer666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thenamster View Post
    Even though you skateboard I’d recommend doing dumbbell squats to build muscle it’ll help a lot

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What ill advice Seperate of the program.
    Get resistance bands!
    Perfect for limited equipment brahs

----

I don't train calves directly xD
    Waste of my time...

They are already 18" cold with Seperation.

They grow from squats, deads, cycling and incline walking.

Much like some get away with big arms from chins n bench - genetics brahs
    Last edited by MyEgoProblem; 06-13-2022 at 06:43 AM.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really my business, but I'm a little curious how Camarija identifies OP as a friend/relative from one post and an obscure username.
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Not really my business, but I'm a little curious how Camarija identifies OP as a friend/relative from one post and an obscure username.
    ***** is one of the most closely surveilled cities in the world.

I will reconsider my decision and do full body. Thank you! I will look that up.

Thank you Camarija, after a short reconsideration, I will do the dumbell full body program you've linked. Thanks!

Jaxgen, I appreciate you bringing context to this. I will reconsider and do full body workouts.

VitoBurrito is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    chest- DB flat bench
    chest- Some kind of incline press (could even do decline pushups, cuz upper chest is hella aesthetic)
    triceps- DB skull crushers
    triceps- dips or diamond pushups
    delts- DB shoulder press (seated)
    delts- DB lateral raises (seated)

back- dumbbell seal rows
    back- pullups (can literally be done on a tree branch or a door if you can't find a bar anywhere
    biceps- dumbbell curl
    biceps- hammer curl

abs- hanging leg raises
    abs- flat garhammer raises

Also, ur gonna have tiny legs if u only train them skateboarding
    I'd do something like:

DB Bulgarian Split Squats- quads + glutes
    Pistol Squats- quads + glutes
    DB RDLs - hamstrings + glutes
    Nordic Hamstring Curls - hamstrings