Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

January 6th committee public hearings on TV and Youtube starting tonight

Nice of them to televise it after the daytime talk shows and soap operas so our friend Tater can watch some of the unseen footage they claim to have..

Bring on the "it wasn't violent crowd"
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

Nice of them to televise it after the daytime talk shows and soap operas so our friend Tater can watch some of the unseen footage they claim to have..

Bring on the "it wasn't violent crowd"

Brought to you by the same folks burying all the Epstein facts and investigations/evidence.
    Brought to you by the same folks who rushed to say Jussie Smollett was attacked.
    Brought to you by the same folks who “had seen the evidence “ of Russian Collusion

These people cannot be trusted AT ALL.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The NHL Stanley cup playoffs game 5 eastern conference finals are on instead!

Or reruns of Yellowstone, I’d rather watch Rip take a few of those reprobates on

Communist politburo, sham BS without due process

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

Proverbs 13:6
    6 Righteousness keepeth him that is upright in the way: but wickedness overthroweth the sinner
    Last edited by thomashenry; 06-09-2022 at 03:31 PM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Brought to you by the same folks burying all the Epstein facts and investigations/evidence.
    Brought to you by the same folks who rushed to say Jussie Smollett was attacked.
    Brought to you by the same folks who “had seen the evidence “ of Russian Collusion

They actually hired, on tax money, a producer from ABC in an effort to make the hearings more entertaining.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pockets, there were some violent folks there, some were Antifia posing as Trumpers (I saw a guy that looked like a street bum smashing windows).

Plus undercover agents doing what they do best, pin crimes on innocent people, that’s why they go cowardly undercover.

And NEVER forget Nancy Pelosi manipulated most of this by turning down the National Guard.

This thread is going to suck, just more BS, well see our guy JT running his big mouth, while his boy Chuck Shoemaker makes threats against justices and gets away with it..........

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The left will do everything in their power to try & keep Big Don from running again, for some reason he terrifies them and we all know the reason.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I watched it. The female cop who was injured was very compelling, anyone who was involved in that should be ashamed of themselves. She was just doing her job.

That said, these legislators come from a legal background and know not to put words into the mouths of the people speaking, yet that's all they did.

Nothing will come of this IMO. Trump is a snake and will never be effectively prosecuted for his crimes, so it's just a waste of taxpayer money.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I watched it. The female cop who was injured was very compelling, anyone who was involved in that should be ashamed of themselves. She was just doing her job.

That said, these legislators come from a legal background and know not to put words into the mouths of the people speaking, yet that's all they did.

Nothing will come of this IMO. Trump is a snake and will never be effectively prosecuted for his crimes, so it's just a waste of taxpayer money.
    The Iranian government will have him assassinated. It's just a matter of time and oppotunity.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post

This ^^.

So much this.

---------------------

Statist gubmint nuthuggers keep ignoring the fact that Trump requested 20,000 troops to be deployed and nancy pelosi rejected the request.

Why do many members here continue to be distracted?

You all should be preparing for the food shortage and the greater depression. You keep drinking that MSM kool aid.

Sad. Really.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    will never be effectively prosecuted for his crimes, so it's just a waste of taxpayer money.
    What crime? They cut his speech short which stated “to peacefully March”

Everyone else gets to march at the Capital, Vets, million man march, etc etc.

You want to talk about crimes, it’s illegal to protest outside a judges home to persuade a case.

Pockets, I’m not watching the soap opera anymore because it’s still in fuking Spanish, another job done by leftists forcing people to learn a Spanish.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He sounds bitter, angry^^
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This whole thing is just the Dems grabbing at straws to attempt to affect the ‘22 and ‘24 elections. When they heard that there was a March to the Capitol they were wringing their hands with ideas on how they could take advantage of it. Their actions were almost comical in execution
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    The Iranian government will have him assassinated. It's just a matter of time and oppotunity.
    Kassam Sulamanni won’t be giving the order though

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holding accountable those on 1/6 is all the dems fault...LOFL

Weeeee you fake ass "patriots".
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 06-10-2022 at 08:10 AM.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Holding accountable those on 1/6 is all the dems fault...

Weeeee you fake ass "patriots".
    Nancy Pelosi’s husband needs to be held accountable for DUI, just like our everyday citizen.

Take that you fake azz Pat.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nancy Pelosi’s husband needs to be held accountable for DUI, just like our everyday citizen.

Take that you fake azz Pat.
    OK? And?

You stroking out?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

This is all a smoke screen, "shiny object" to deflect from the God awful shiitty economy, Mumbles not being able to complete full sentences, Illegal Aliens amassing at our Border, Crime Up in Major CIties, Baby Formula, abysmal Foreign Policy, War with Russia, Iran Nukes, China Etc Etc, and unless the the fix is in, they {Democrats} are going to get eviscerated in Nov & they know it, they`re grasping at straws

KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KINGFABIAN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    This is all a smoke screen, "shiny object" to deflect from the God awful shiitty economy, Mumbles not being able to complete full sentences, Illegal Aliens amassing at our Border, Crime Up in Major CIties, Baby Formula, abysmal Foreign Policy, War with Russia, Iran Nukes, China Etc Etc, and unless the the fix is in, they {Democrats} are going to get eviscerated in Nov & they know it, they`re grasping at straws
    It’s funny to hear this same line pushed by other cult 45 members. “wHaT abOUt tHE cuReNT prUhbLEms?!?!? iTS jUSt a DistRAcTiOn!!1!”

LoL ~ NO. That’s Apples vs Bananas folks. They are concentrating on a group of retards actually trying to overrun the Capitol …. not rioting and looting in some city nobody gives a $hit about that wouldn’t result in the takeover of our government , not the Ukraine war, not school shootings…exc. BUT the actual riot at the Capitol of this nation which is pretty damn serious when it comes to efforts on taking over a government. That’s what the focus is. All the other stuff that the cult is griping about is “please don’t look at what we did!!! Look over here right now instead!!!” LoL NO - it’s in front for the world to see the truth. The truth about Orange Mans disregard to our nation and the loons that crave a dictatorship instead.
    ~ Enjoy the show~
    Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
    I'm trying not to lose my head
    It's like a jungle sometimes
    It makes me wonder how I keep from goin' under…~ (Melvin Glover, better known by his stage name Melle Mel and Grandmaster Melle Mel, is an American hip hop recording artist who was the lead vocalist and songwriter of Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.)

Early AM workout crew.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    It’s funny to hear this same line pushed by other cult 45 members. “wHaT abOUt tHE cuReNT prUhbLEms?!?!? iTS jUSt a DistRAcTiOn!!1!”

LoL ~ NO. That’s Apples vs Bananas folks. They are concentrating on a group of retards actually trying to overrun the Capitol …. not rioting and looting in some city nobody gives a $hit about that wouldn’t result in the takeover of our government , not the Ukraine war, not school shootings…exc. BUT the actual riot at the Capitol of this nation which is pretty damn serious when it comes to efforts on taking over a government. That’s what the focus is. All the other stuff that the cult is griping about is “please don’t look at what we did!!! Look over here right now instead!!!” LoL NO - it’s in front for the world to see the truth. The truth about Orange Mans disregard to our nation and the loons that crave a dictatorship instead.
    ~ Enjoy the show~
    lol....

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

~ Enjoy the show~
    This isn't obvious to all if you are not neutral in this matter.
    Living in DC this was A BIG FKN DEAL
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

~ Enjoy the show~

Look here numnutz, may I call you that, ok, numnutz, the voices aren`t real even though they have some good ideas, and nothing I said can be disuputed, I know the likes of you enjoy free chit like marxism, take from those that actually work and give to those who don`t, when your Party starts to be able to identify what a woman is and doesn`t scratch glass when the Sun shines then I`ll lend some credence to your adolescent opinion, until then enjoy the chit show, now go riot or burn or whatever the fuk you clowns do

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    This isn't obvious to all if you are not neutral in this matter.
    Living in DC this was A BIG FKN DEAL
    I'd like to hear your stance on the matter. We usually see eye to eye on things and I haven't read much about your thoughts on J6.

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Look here numnutz, may I call you that, ok, numnutz, the voices aren`t real even though they have some good ideas, and nothing I said can be disuputed, I know the likes of you enjoy free chit like marxism, take from those that actually work and give to those who don`t, when your Party starts to be able to identify what a woman is and doesn`t scratch glass when the Sun shines then I`ll lend some credence to your adolescent opinion, until then enjoy the chit show, now go riot or burn or whatever the fuk you clowns do
    Hypocrite much? You throw bible verses around incessantly in this forum and then you go off on someone who has a different opinion than you calling them names and assuming they are a left wing nut job. I have bad news for you, just because there are people genuinely concerned about what 45 did does NOT make them a left wing nut job! It just means they see things through a different lens than you.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    just because there are people genuinely concerned about what 45 did does NOT make them a left wing nut job! .
    So what exactly did 45 do?

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I'd like to hear your stance on the matter. We usually see eye to eye on things and I haven't read much about your thoughts on J6.

Hypocrite much? You throw bible verses around incessantly in this forum and then you go off on someone who has a different opinion than you calling them names and assuming they are a left wing nut job. I have bad news for you, just because there are people genuinely concerned about what 45 did does NOT make them a left wing nut job! It just means they see things through a different lens than you.

Yes and your point is I slipped get over it, every day I slip up, I didn’t know you kept track also
    Last edited by thomashenry; 06-10-2022 at 10:47 AM.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Not falling for that one. If I actually took the time to educate you, you would simply reply with your usual, "...lol..."

You're not looking for genuine discourse; you're looking for the usual echo chamber that's normally found in this forum.

Not falling for that one. If I actually took the time to educate you, you would simply reply with your usual, "...lol..."

You're not looking for genuine discourse; you're looking for the usual echo chamber that's normally found in this forum.
    Naw, however your response is typical when someone doesn't have any real answers.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Naw, however your response is typical when someone doesn't have any real answers.
    It is also typical of someone smart enough not to waste time on someone who would just respond with, "lol".
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    OK? And?

You stroking out?
    Biden just threatened a revolution if the justices don’t make the right choice.

There’s your worst POTUS, if you’re gonna talk the talk, be consistent, otherwise you are just a goofball with a chip.

Btw, Cheney is really a pat?

Would like to know as well. These types of people don’t seem to give any real answers that aren’t emotional responses that you would just hear from the media.

Pretty pathetic.

I asked that Elround dude what a trump did to hurt him so bad, the answers were media parroting of white Septemist stuff his past as a real estate huckster etc etc, nothing of any crimes.

Donald once didn’t sign the last page on a contract and the moron who was supposed to check for his sig didn’t, that’s his fault, not Trumps, fuking cry babies.....

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I didn't catch any of it, spent last night and most of today on the lake. Just reading a bit on it now.

Jack Del Rio won't lose his job over his Jan. 6 comments earlier this week ... but his wallet will be lighter -- the team just fined him $100,000 for the remark.

Head coach Ron Rivera just announced the punishment ... saying Del Rio's comments "do not reflect the organization's views and are extremely hurtful to our great community here in the DMV."

Rivera added that Del Rio's money will now be donated to the United States Capitol Police Memorial Fund.

"I feel strongly that after our conversation this morning," Rivera said, "[Del Rio] will have a greater understanding for the impact of his language and the values that our team stands for."
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.