Reply
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 696
  1. #121
    Registered User BlackJack619's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 10,032
    Rep Power: 57885
    BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BlackJack619 is offline
    Has anyone been sent to gitmo yet?
    Chaos is the law of nature;
    Order is the dream of man.
    -Henry Adams-
    Reply With Quote

  2. #122
    Registered User eomrat's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: Fort Bragg, North Carolina, United States
    Posts: 1,638
    Rep Power: 95651
    eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    eomrat is offline
    Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Has anyone been sent to gitmo yet?
    This is the second time you have asked this stupid ass question. Why dont you just say what ever super clever thing it is that you are dying to say?
    RWGFY

    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith
    Reply With Quote

  3. #123
    Registered User GymGuy85's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2022
    Age: 52
    Posts: 3
    Rep Power: 0
    GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GymGuy85 is offline
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    They were funny, she looked like the Hamburglar

    So what's your point? apparently I am not the only one who thought it was wrong, they themselves pleaded guilty
    Can you calm down already? The gaslighting you provide is too much... You lost perspective long time ago, i bet you refuse to think rationaly. Its pointless to even debate with someone like you because you seem like unreasonable person.

    And being on topic about jan6 - what a circus. BLM were assaulting cops and looting and burning buildings and there were crickets.. however many tv's you have at home its too many.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #124
    In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 13,661
    Rep Power: 251904
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    mtpockets is offline
    Originally Posted by GymGuy85 View Post
    Can you calm down already? The gaslighting you provide is too much... You lost perspective long time ago, i bet you refuse to think rationaly. Its pointless to even debate with someone like you because you seem like unreasonable person.

    And being on topic about jan6 - what a circus. BLM were assaulting cops and looting and burning buildings and there were crickets.. however many tv's you have at home its too many.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

    Social distancing expert

    Livin the Dream

    Retired at 40 Crew
    Reply With Quote

  5. #125
    Registered User KeepItMoving's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: United States
    Age: 57
    Posts: 4,269
    Rep Power: 59995
    KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KeepItMoving is offline
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    This has been debunked thousands of times. JFC, don't you guise do ANY oppo research or watch anything other than Fox, OAN, Newsmax or Breitbart?????
    https://wabcradio.com/2022/06/10/mem...e-jan-6-riots/


    I suppose you can find info and contra info. Trump said he offered the NG, but, I know, he's just a liar. obama told the truth. I don't know the real, actual truth and neither do you. But, the refusal theory fits my view of this current administration to a T. *adjusting tinfoil hat*
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

    -----R. W. Emerson
    Reply With Quote

  6. #126
    Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Age: 69
    Posts: 20,174
    Rep Power: 116057
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tommy W. is offline
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    https://wabcradio.com/2022/06/10/mem...e-jan-6-riots/


    I suppose you can find info and contra info. Trump said he offered the NG, but, I know, he's just a liar. obama told the truth. I don't know the real, actual truth and neither do you. But, the refusal theory fits my view of this current administration to a T. *adjusting tinfoil hat*
    DeSantis will run if Trump doesn’t and I’d rather that anyway.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough
    Reply With Quote

  7. #127
    Registered User x-trainer ben's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 37,110
    Rep Power: 246311
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x-trainer ben is offline
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    https://wabcradio.com/2022/06/10/mem...e-jan-6-riots/


    I suppose you can find info and contra info. Trump said he offered the NG, but, I know, he's just a liar. obama told the truth. I don't know the real, actual truth and neither do you. But, the refusal theory fits my view of this current administration to a T. *adjusting tinfoil hat*



    lets break this down into bite size pieces for easy digestion.



    New government memos show that the pentagon first raised the possibility of sending national guard troops to the U.S. Capitol four days before the Jan. 6 riots.

    First reported by Just the News, this reportedly set in motion a series of rejections by capitol police and democrats that left congress vulnerable as threats of violence were rising. An official timeline of the Jan. 6 tragedy put together by Capitol Police shows that a defense department official reached out to Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher on Jan. 2, 2021, to see if a request for troops was necessary — but the offer was rejected after a consultation with then-chief Steve Sund.

    The rejection came as the Capitol Police department was beginning to change its assessment of the day, recognizing that the Trump rally protesting the Nov. 2020 election results planned for Jan. 6, 2021 had the potential for violence.

    Earlier analyses suggested such violence was unlikely and the Jan. 6 event was likely to be similar to previous Trump supporter marches.

    1. So it was DOD and the Capitol police in direct talks.
    2. Sean Gallagher+ Steve Sund of the Police rejected
    3. the police... "was beginning to change its assessment + had the potential for violence."

    So DOD talked to the capitol police and the police concluded it would be a harmless gathering until they began to change their minds but it was too late.

    https://justthenews.com/government/c...n-6-riots-memo
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!
    Reply With Quote

  8. #128
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Wisconsin, United States
    Posts: 16,036
    Rep Power: 211669
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corbi is offline
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    here we go!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ict-Trump.html

    BREAKING NEWS: January 6 committee members say they have enough evidence for the DOJ to weigh a criminal indictment for Trump
    The unbiased of course committee members....LOL. And lets not forget Adam Schiff & Eric Swalwell both stated they had concrete proof that Agent Orange colluded with the Russians.

    Personally and I have stated this before that I do not want to see Trump run again, id prefer someone like DeSantis or Cruz, etc. Too much division and bad blood thats going to lead to nothing but problems. He was good for our economy and quite a few laughs for 4 years but no desire to go thru that again.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."
    Reply With Quote

  9. #129
    Registered User thomashenry's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2007
    Location: Michigan, United States
    Age: 61
    Posts: 4,051
    Rep Power: 43493
    thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thomashenry is offline
    Here’s something hopefully most can agree on a great tune

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dlc6xCPx60U&fs=e&s=cl
    John 4:20

    Romans 12 :2

    Ephesiens 6:13


    "The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"
    Reply With Quote

  10. #130
    Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Age: 69
    Posts: 20,174
    Rep Power: 116057
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tommy W. is offline
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    The unbiased of course committee members....LOL. And lets not forget Adam Schiff & Eric Swalwell both stated they had concrete proof that Agent Orange colluded with the Russians.

    Personally and I have stated this before that I do not want to see Trump run again, id prefer someone like DeSantis or Cruz, etc. Too much division and bad blood thats going to lead to nothing but problems. He was good for our economy and quite a few laughs for 4 years but no desire to go thru that again.
    Same opinion however wasn’t Cruz born in Canada? I think I remember reading that awhile back
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough
    Reply With Quote

  11. #131
    Registered User 7Seconds's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Posts: 6,744
    Rep Power: 67481
    7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7Seconds is offline
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Same opinion however wasn’t Cruz born in Canada? I think I remember reading that awhile back
    The constitutional requirement is that he be a "natural born citizen" of the United States. There actually is not a lot of precedent on the definition of the term. It essentially boils down to being a citizen of the United States at birth. Ted Cruz was born in Canada to a mother that was a US Citizen. Being born to a US citizen or being born in the United States makes you a citizen at birth.
    “It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than 'Try to be a little kinder.”
    ― Aldous Huxley
    Reply With Quote

  12. #132
    Registered User bustasinclair's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5,710
    Rep Power: 69796
    bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bustasinclair is online now
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    All personal animus aside, what ( Policies ) did you not like that Trump implemented?
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Tariffs, selective deregulation, response to protests, immigration policy, inconsistent foreign policy, deficit spending, abuse of public land, using eminent domain to steal private property to build a border wall, removal of Johnson Amendment, firing four IG's who existed for no other reason than to keep the executive branch in check after Nixon, belief that Article II of the constitution let's him do, to quote, "whatever I want". Also, his failure to act against the surveillance state in any meaningful way, not to mention more drone strikes, more whistleblower prosecutions, more executive overreach and centralization.
    That's a good start, but my answer would be more along the lines of behavior rather than policies, per se. I'm a realist, no POTUS in history has single handedly come up with their "policies" on their own. Also, I'm an Independent and I'm down for at least consideration of any policy R or D.

    IMO, there is a certain amount of decorum that I would expect from a POTUS and he failed miserably. My opinion is my opinion and if I sit here and write out a comprehensive list of my problems with Trump and what kind of a person I think he is, you'd simply refute with opinions of your own. But for fun, here's a few things off the top of my head:

    1) The nicknames of his political opponents.....come on man, is this grade school where we have to come up with a ridiculous hateful nickname for people he doesn't like?

    2) Asking Georgia officials for help finding votes.

    3) His treatment of John McCain. Keep that disdain to yourself, my gawd!

    4) The childish crowd size BS.

    5) The incessant lying..... Yes, I know you likely think he rarely lied.

    6) Ordering the attack on protestors outside the WH so he could do a photo op with the upside down Bible.

    7) Shaking down the leader of Ukraine for dirt on JB.

    8) Longest Government shutdown in history.

    9) Shiithole Countries comment. It's just uncalled for no matter what you think.

    10) Tax cuts were largely beneficial to the wealthiest citizens. Debatable and this legislation was mostly written by Paul Ryan.

    11) Anti-Islam rhetoric

    12) Cutting the Pandemic early warning program because Obama created it.

    13) Greenland comments.

    14) Tax returns.....enough said.

    15) Hiring family and fringe right people as advisors. Fortunately he eventually fired Steve Bannon.


    Okay, that's enough. If you're okay with all of that (and there's PLENTY more), then there's no reason to keep arguing with me as we just will never see eye to eye.

    ETA: Can't believe I left off the biggest one.

    16) Sitting on his hands for three hours while the Capitol was under attack. Doesn't matter if you think it was right wing, left wing, BLM, Antifa, the Grimace from McDonalds, it was an attack! And he sat there doing nothing for three hours. Dereliction of duty. And if you think this was ok, imagine for just a quick second if Biden or Obama had done that.
    Last edited by bustasinclair; 06-12-2022 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Forgot the biggest one
    Reply With Quote

  13. #133
    Registered User x-trainer ben's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 37,110
    Rep Power: 246311
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x-trainer ben is offline
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!
    Reply With Quote

  14. #134
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Wisconsin, United States
    Posts: 16,036
    Rep Power: 211669
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corbi is offline
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    4) The childish crowd size BS.

    5) The incessant lying..... Yes, I know you likely think he rarely lied.

    6) Ordering the attack on protestors outside the WH so he could do a photo op with the upside down Bible.

    7) Shaking down the leader of Ukraine for dirt on JB.

    8) Longest Government shutdown in history.
    I picked just a few of these to discuss.

    The crowd size deal was stupid, everyone knows Trump is vain and has a penchant to embellish.

    Incessant lying, all politicians lie non stop, are you ok with Joe lying to us & blaming Putin for all of the price increases? Not once has he blamed himself or his administration for a single thing. Sack up & use Trumans line of "The Buck Stops Here". He wanted the job so fukking act like a President and stop hiding behind excuses. I am 100% ok with people making mistakes as we all make them, own them though & learn from them and move forward. Way too much looking backwards with this administration and zero looking forward.

    Ordering attacks on protestors has been debunked by both the Secret Service and the FBI, no reason to discuss further.

    Ukrainian dirt on JB, whether or not that was the objective are you ok if Zelensky actually has dirt? Kind of funny how Biden is so concerned about the Ukraine and keeps sending them cargo ships of $$$$. Is it hush money? I know you want to discount the term but the Ukraine is a 3rd world $hithole and it boggles the mind how all of a sudden a country that the vast majority of people could not point to on a map is for some odd reason so damn important?

    Longest shutdown....seriously you want to pin that on a President when we all know it's both Houses that have all the power to control that bull$hit.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."
    Reply With Quote

  15. #135
    Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2006
    Age: 69
    Posts: 20,174
    Rep Power: 116057
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tommy W. is offline
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The constitutional requirement is that he be a "natural born citizen" of the United States. There actually is not a lot of precedent on the definition of the term. It essentially boils down to being a citizen of the United States at birth. Ted Cruz was born in Canada to a mother that was a US Citizen. Being born to a US citizen or being born in the United States makes you a citizen at birth.
    Gotcha...
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough
    Reply With Quote

  16. #136
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 44
    Posts: 5,984
    Rep Power: 17580
    LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    That's a good start, but my answer would be more along the lines of behavior rather than policies, per se. I'm a realist, no POTUS in history has single handedly come up with their "policies" on their own. Also, I'm an Independent and I'm down for at least consideration of any policy R or D.

    IMO, there is a certain amount of decorum that I would expect from a POTUS and he failed miserably. My opinion is my opinion and if I sit here and write out a comprehensive list of my problems with Trump and what kind of a person I think he is, you'd simply refute with opinions of your own. But for fun, here's a few things off the top of my head:

    1) The nicknames of his political opponents.....come on man, is this grade school where we have to come up with a ridiculous hateful nickname for people he doesn't like?

    2) Asking Georgia officials for help finding votes.

    3) His treatment of John McCain. Keep that disdain to yourself, my gawd!

    4) The childish crowd size BS.

    5) The incessant lying..... Yes, I know you likely think he rarely lied.

    6) Ordering the attack on protestors outside the WH so he could do a photo op with the upside down Bible.

    7) Shaking down the leader of Ukraine for dirt on JB.

    8) Longest Government shutdown in history.

    9) Shiithole Countries comment. It's just uncalled for no matter what you think.

    10) Tax cuts were largely beneficial to the wealthiest citizens. Debatable and this legislation was mostly written by Paul Ryan.

    11) Anti-Islam rhetoric

    12) Cutting the Pandemic early warning program because Obama created it.

    13) Greenland comments.

    14) Tax returns.....enough said.

    15) Hiring family and fringe right people as advisors. Fortunately he eventually fired Steve Bannon.


    Okay, that's enough. If you're okay with all of that (and there's PLENTY more), then there's no reason to keep arguing with me as we just will never see eye to eye.

    ETA: Can't believe I left off the biggest one.

    16) Sitting on his hands for three hours while the Capitol was under attack. Doesn't matter if you think it was right wing, left wing, BLM, Antifa, the Grimace from McDonalds, it was an attack! And he sat there doing nothing for three hours. Dereliction of duty. And if you think this was ok, imagine for just a quick second if Biden or Obama had done that.


    Bless your heart, I’m so moved and am changing my mind- NOT.

    You get an Atta-Boy from Pockets though, your his fav.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #137
    Squats and Milk Bando's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 37,309
    Rep Power: 379853
    Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bando is offline
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: January 6 committee members say they have enough evidence for the DOJ to weigh a criminal indictment for Trump
    Waste of time and money, he'll just hire more lawyers with his "campaign funds" and tie everything up in court until he dies.

    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    1st person I have ever seen so far thats admitted they voted for Biden.
    And tell me why Biden surged when mail in votes were counted?
    I didn't vote for Biden, I voted against Trump.

    The votes surged because Trump told his supporters not to vote via Mail in Ballots.

    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    IMO, there is a certain amount of decorum that I would expect from a POTUS and he failed miserably. My opinion is my opinion and if I sit here and write out a comprehensive list of my problems with Trump and what kind of a person I think he is, you'd simply refute with opinions of your own. But for fun, here's a few things off the top of my head:

    3) His treatment of John McCain. Keep that disdain to yourself, my gawd!
    This is the biggest thorn in my side, his treatment/disrespect of the military in general.

    He attended a Military Academy but suddenly got "bone spurs" when it was his time to train for command in the field during wartime.

    Calling fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers."

    Not wanting to make comments at a D-Day remembrance (IIRC) because it was sprinkling.

    This guy never had any respect for our Men & Women in uniform, all politicians are slime so I can overlook most of the failings, but that one just sticks with me.
    Bro with mattbro95

    RIP: Dirty South Crew

    Rep 9 for Stressmonkey
    Reply With Quote

  18. #138
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 44
    Posts: 5,984
    Rep Power: 17580
    LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Sorry but i am not sure i could buy a bridge that you would sell me, too much bias, and not sure it would be safe.

    Why don't you recall that the exact quote said "could be"

    Your bias is hanging out of your underwear again.... put it away.


    You never answered my question about Social Media alerts in another thread, you only continue to engage with me when I call out your guilluble posts.

    As far as bias, I said I did enjoy a Trump as pres but we can only have 8 years of him. I’ve stated before that Jan 6th was fools game, a dog and pony show. Both Trump and Pelosi are guilty for dividing the country, but Pelosi is worse because she’s been doing it for far longer.

    Now you can forget I ever said that like you always do along with your buddies here.
    Reply With Quote

  19. #139
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 44
    Posts: 5,984
    Rep Power: 17580
    LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

    He attended a Military Academy but suddenly got "bone spurs" when it was his time to train for command in the field during wartime.

    He was shipped to military academy by his azzhole father.

    Who the fuk cares about getting out of going to NAM, many who went there came back and tossed thier fuking medals.
    Reply With Quote

  20. #140
    Registered User x-trainer ben's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 37,110
    Rep Power: 246311
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    x-trainer ben is offline
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You never answered my question about Social Media alerts in another thread, you only continue to engage with me when I call out your guilluble posts.

    As far as bias, I said I did enjoy a Trump as pres but we can only have 8 years of him. I’ve stated before that Jan 6th was fools game, a dog and pony show. Both Trump and Pelosi are guilty for dividing the country, but Pelosi is worse because she’s been doing it for far longer.

    Now you can forget I ever said that like you always do along with your buddies here.
    I am an independent thinker(no cable tv, barely watch tv), so we may all agree on some points but i can't be "swayed" unless you present links and clear logical facts to back up(not opinions) your key points.
    I missed you social media post, sometimes your key points gets lost.... in the constant rambling and attacks that you do.
    Delete the personal chit and your points will be simpler to read, if you are capable of doing this(just the facts chief)??

    Quote it directly again and i will answer you directly, fact for fact.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!
    Reply With Quote

  21. #141
    Squats and Milk Bando's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2007
    Location: United States
    Posts: 37,309
    Rep Power: 379853
    Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bando is offline
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

    Who the fuk cares about getting out of going to NAM, many who went there came back and tossed thier fuking medals.
    My Uncle served 2 tours as a US Marine, was exposed to Agent Orange and had seizures and night terrors for 20 years after he returned.

    He's still with us fortunately, though if you ask him about it he won't say anything.

    Once in awhile he'll share a tiny tidbit - i remember as a kid he said that a helicopter gunner could kill a football field full of people in under a minute.

    So I care.

    In the same situation I would have probably volunteered for logistics or paperwork, I'm not a coward but that was an unwinnable conflict.
    Bro with mattbro95

    RIP: Dirty South Crew

    Rep 9 for Stressmonkey
    Reply With Quote

  22. #142
    Registered User KeepItMoving's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: United States
    Age: 57
    Posts: 4,269
    Rep Power: 59995
    KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KeepItMoving is offline
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    That's a good start, but my answer would be more along the lines of behavior rather than policies, per se. I'm a realist, no POTUS in history has single handedly come up with their "policies" on their own. Also, I'm an Independent and I'm down for at least consideration of any policy R or D.

    IMO, there is a certain amount of decorum that I would expect from a POTUS and he failed miserably. My opinion is my opinion and if I sit here and write out a comprehensive list of my problems with Trump and what kind of a person I think he is, you'd simply refute with opinions of your own. But for fun, here's a few things off the top of my head:

    1) The nicknames of his political opponents.....come on man, is this grade school where we have to come up with a ridiculous hateful nickname for people he doesn't like?

    2) Asking Georgia officials for help finding votes.

    3) His treatment of John McCain. Keep that disdain to yourself, my gawd!

    4) The childish crowd size BS.

    5) The incessant lying..... Yes, I know you likely think he rarely lied.

    6) Ordering the attack on protestors outside the WH so he could do a photo op with the upside down Bible.

    7) Shaking down the leader of Ukraine for dirt on JB.

    8) Longest Government shutdown in history.

    9) Shiithole Countries comment. It's just uncalled for no matter what you think.

    10) Tax cuts were largely beneficial to the wealthiest citizens. Debatable and this legislation was mostly written by Paul Ryan.

    11) Anti-Islam rhetoric

    12) Cutting the Pandemic early warning program because Obama created it.

    13) Greenland comments.

    14) Tax returns.....enough said.

    15) Hiring family and fringe right people as advisors. Fortunately he eventually fired Steve Bannon.


    Okay, that's enough. If you're okay with all of that (and there's PLENTY more), then there's no reason to keep arguing with me as we just will never see eye to eye.

    ETA: Can't believe I left off the biggest one.

    16) Sitting on his hands for three hours while the Capitol was under attack. Doesn't matter if you think it was right wing, left wing, BLM, Antifa, the Grimace from McDonalds, it was an attack! And he sat there doing nothing for three hours. Dereliction of duty. And if you think this was ok, imagine for just a quick second if Biden or Obama had done that.
    He's a d!ck, but he was OUR d!ck! And NG protection was offered and refused. (I believe that, anyways.) Pelosi had the ultimate call on that one. Oh...and federal employees had infiltrated certain groups of 'protestors' and were stoking flames to commit crimes. (I know, crazy thing to even entertain. Our agencies have never done anything like that before) *heavy sarcasm*
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

    -----R. W. Emerson
    Reply With Quote

  23. #143
    Registered User NorwichGrad's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2008
    Location: Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts: 10,836
    Rep Power: 109771
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NorwichGrad is online now
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    DeSantis will run if Trump doesn’t and I’d rather that anyway.
    I hope not. I hope DeSantis stays in Florida.

    Here's why: Feral gubmint is beyond fukked. It is corrupt to the core. Let that $hit collapse. Florida is one of the few freer states - along with Texas, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, the Carolinas, the South generally. State sovereignty is more important than ever. If DeSantis leaves FL to try to save feral gubmint, there will be risk that the commie democrats will install a commie in FL.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.
    Reply With Quote

  24. #144
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 44
    Posts: 5,984
    Rep Power: 17580
    LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    My Uncle served 2 tours as a US Marine, was exposed to Agent Orange and had seizures and night terrors for 20 years after he returned.

    He's still with us fortunately, though if you ask him about it he won't say anything.

    Once in awhile he'll share a tiny tidbit - i remember as a kid he said that a helicopter gunner could kill a football field full of people in under a minute.

    So I care.

    In the same situation I would have probably volunteered for logistics or paperwork, I'm not a coward but that was an unwinnable conflict.


    Everything you just provided only tells me it was smart to stay the fuk away from that ****hole, I can absolutely understand why anyone would dodge that nonsense.

    I’m sorry for your uncle and I also have an uncle that was also fuked up from NAM, you shouldn’t blame the people being asked to participate in that BS, there was no reason for war.

    I have an in law in the 82nd I’ve heard him say his what was on his mind about LBJ and that war. And he comes from a long line of commandos.
    Reply With Quote

  25. #145
    Registered User bustasinclair's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5,710
    Rep Power: 69796
    bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bustasinclair is online now
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Yes, one of the more cringe-worthy moments for sure.
    Reply With Quote

  26. #146
    Registered User LWW's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2009
    Age: 44
    Posts: 5,984
    Rep Power: 17580
    LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LWW is offline
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    He's a d!ck, but he was OUR d!ck! And NG protection was offered and refused. (I believe that, anyways.) Pelosi had the ultimate call on that one. Oh...and federal employees had infiltrated certain groups of 'protestors' and were stoking flames to commit crimes. (I know, crazy thing to even entertain. Our agencies have never done anything like that before) *heavy sarcasm*


    Apparently it is now illegal for a group of white men to get together, wear the same outfit and shin guards and pile into a van.


    A group of 31 white boys from 11 states (that’s 3 from a state) were arrested because a concerned citizen called it in.

    Were they up to no good? IDK but I doubt they admitted they were going to riot, the media is full of dog chit.
    Reply With Quote

  27. #147
    Registered User bustasinclair's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5,710
    Rep Power: 69796
    bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bustasinclair is online now
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I picked just a few of these to discuss.

    The crowd size deal was stupid, everyone knows Trump is vain and has a penchant to embellish.

    Incessant lying, all politicians lie non stop, are you ok with Joe lying to us & blaming Putin for all of the price increases? Not once has he blamed himself or his administration for a single thing. Sack up & use Trumans line of "The Buck Stops Here". He wanted the job so fukking act like a President and stop hiding behind excuses. I am 100% ok with people making mistakes as we all make them, own them though & learn from them and move forward. Way too much looking backwards with this administration and zero looking forward.

    Ordering attacks on protestors has been debunked by both the Secret Service and the FBI, no reason to discuss further.

    Ukrainian dirt on JB, whether or not that was the objective are you ok if Zelensky actually has dirt? Kind of funny how Biden is so concerned about the Ukraine and keeps sending them cargo ships of $$$$. Is it hush money? I know you want to discount the term but the Ukraine is a 3rd world $hithole and it boggles the mind how all of a sudden a country that the vast majority of people could not point to on a map is for some odd reason so damn important?

    Longest shutdown....seriously you want to pin that on a President when we all know it's both Houses that have all the power to control that bull$hit.
    All good points, I didn't take the time to narrow my issues with each bullet point in particular. I can appreciate we all have different opinions and viewpoints.


    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    He's a d!ck, but he was OUR d!ck! And NG protection was offered and refused. (I believe that, anyways.) Pelosi had the ultimate call on that one. Oh...and federal employees had infiltrated certain groups of 'protestors' and were stoking flames to commit crimes. (I know, crazy thing to even entertain. Our agencies have never done anything like that before) *heavy sarcasm*
    See above comment to Corbi. This discourse is actually way better than we usually have in this forum. I thank you both for that.
    Reply With Quote

  28. #148
    Registered User bustasinclair's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Houston, Texas, United States
    Age: 50
    Posts: 5,710
    Rep Power: 69796
    bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bustasinclair is online now
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

    This is the biggest thorn in my side, his treatment/disrespect of the military in general.

    He attended a Military Academy but suddenly got "bone spurs" when it was his time to train for command in the field during wartime.

    Calling fallen soldiers "suckers" and "losers."

    Not wanting to make comments at a D-Day remembrance (IIRC) because it was sprinkling.

    This guy never had any respect for our Men & Women in uniform, all politicians are slime so I can overlook most of the failings, but that one just sticks with me.
    Agreed with all of your comments but one. I don't blame Trump or anyone for getting out of serving in Vietnam; that was a horrific and ridiculous conflict and definitely a dark spot in American history. At the same time I wouldn't necessarily celebrate getting out of the draft; I just understand the why.
    Reply With Quote

  29. #149
    temporary illusion supramax's Avatar
    Join Date: Mar 2014
    Posts: 6,715
    Rep Power: 38819
    supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    supramax is offline
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    The problem has never been that his supporters don't know what he is like; it's that they don't care.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Reply With Quote

  30. #150
    Registered User BlackJack619's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: United States
    Posts: 10,032
    Rep Power: 57885
    BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BlackJack619 is offline
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    This is the second time you have asked this stupid ass question. Why dont you just say what ever super clever thing it is that you are dying to say?
    We keep calling it a insurrection but has anyone been charged with such claim?
    Chaos is the law of nature;
    Order is the dream of man.
    -Henry Adams-
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts