Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I slipped
    Apparently this cop slipped as well.. In Blood

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Kassam Sulamanni won’t be giving the order though
    Supreme Leader Ali Khamene already gave the order. He said that there's no place on Earth where Trump will be safe.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Supreme Leader Ali Khamene already gave the order. He said that there's no place on Earth where Trump will be safe.

No order was given, he made an antimation of it with a drone as intimation.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

.......the blood from the protester (women) who was shot by capitol police(no one seems to remember her) she was just looking in window, unarmed.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    .......the blood from the protester (women) who was shot by capitol police(no one seems to remember her) she was just looking in window, unarmed.

It's sad that anyone's life was lost that day.

It was a riot, not a protest. She was not the only one that bled that day.

Give it a rest, you make it sound like she was out for a sunday stroll, she was with a violent group that was beating down the barricaded doors, she tried to gain access through a window and was shot.

Storm the Capitol and chances are you may get shot.. It's called play stupid games expect a stupid prize.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capito...eo-99180613572

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMpTHLJXbw

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Tommy, Trumps greatest sin is his companies going bankrupt, sppetantly to these haters here this is a crime.

The common complaint from these crybabies are related to his businesses and bankruptcy, what a menace to society.....

It's sad that anyone's life was lost that day.

It was a riot, not a protest. She was not the only one that bled that day.

Give it a rest, you make it sound like she was out for a sunday stroll, she was with a violent group that was beating down the barricaded doors, she tried to gain access through a window and was shot.

Storm the Capitol and chances are you may get shot.. It's called play stupid games expect a stupid prize.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/capito...eo-99180613572

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWMpTHLJXbw

I saw the video, the person who shot her was a fuking coward!!!!!

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This whole thing is a third impeachment attempt.

Tv ratings are terrible as 81 million mythical voters don’t bother to turn in to this circus side show.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

I saw the video, the person who shot her was a fuking coward!!!!!
    What you saw was a cop doing his job... Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda shortcake, but that's what happens when violence is used to be somewhere you aren't supposed to be.

"Her death was a tragedy, to be sure — but it was hardly an unjustified murder.

In our first view of Babbitt on the video she’s at the front of an angry mob trying to get through to the “Speaker’s Lobby,” where members of Congress and staff are holed up. She’s screaming at the police, apparently demanding entry.

The crowd is surging. It’s at the doors. “F— the blue!” can be heard. People are bashing at the glass panels on the doors with sticks and flagpoles. Several police officers are doing their best to hold back an entire crowd, but it seems like a losing battle. “Break it down,” yells the crowd.

Members of Congress can be seen on the other side of the door. Also on the other side of the door is a police lieutenant holding a gun, pointing it at the mob, an unmistakable warning to stay back.

But Babbit decides instead — although it’s a little hard to see on the video — to climb through the shattered glass window into the Speaker’s Lobby, past the police barricade, toward the pointed gun. If she is allowed through, it seems inevitable that the mob will follow.

As she climbs through, a single shot is fired and she drops to the floor.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...-ashli-babbitt

You need to pull your head out of Trumps ass, get a breath of fresh air, take off the Elton John rose colored glasses and just see things for what they are without bias.
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-10-2022 at 02:18 PM.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    take off the Elton John rose colored glasses and just see things for what there are without bias.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mtpockets again.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    It is also typical of someone smart enough not to waste time on someone who would just respond with, "lol".
    some things are just too damn funny to have any other response.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

That was horrible that she was injured as well as the rest of the Cap police, the entire mob was out of bounds that day! The entire scenario was FUBAR
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What you saw was a cop doing his job... Sorry it doesn't fit your agenda shortcake, but that's what happens when violence is used to be somewhere you aren't supposed to be.

In our first view of Babbitt on the video she’s at the front of an angry mob trying to get through to the “Speaker’s Lobby,” where members of Congress and staff are holed up. She’s screaming at the police, apparently demanding entry.

The crowd is surging. It’s at the doors. “F— the blue!” can be heard. People are bashing at the glass panels on the doors with sticks and flagpoles. Several police officers are doing their best to hold back an entire crowd, but it seems like a losing battle. “Break it down,” yells the crowd.

Members of Congress can be seen on the other side of the door. Also on the other side of the door is a police lieutenant holding a gun, pointing it at the mob, an unmistakable warning to stay back.

But Babbit decides instead — although it’s a little hard to see on the video — to climb through the shattered glass window into the Speaker’s Lobby, past the police barricade, toward the pointed gun. If she is allowed through, it seems inevitable that the mob will follow.

You need to pull your head out of Trumps ass, get a breath of fresh air, take off the Elton John rose colored glasses and just see things for what they are without bias.
    Very well said.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well to begin with i am all for peaceful protests, but the issue is that NO ONE check id's and radicals ALWAYS JOIN IN. When i say always, i truly mean always, because no one is screening potential radical behaviors.
    I have seen abortion protests, anti abortion religious folks, million man marches that were peaceful, anti war protests , Palestine you name it but this was something out of a Batman Gotham movie.

In this particular case i think that "a few bad apples" decided beforehand to get in the building to stop election certification and others used group think and joined in. Warnings and fencing went up well beforehand and federal workers were told to stay home and away from the area. So they were prepared for an *energized march* outside the US Capitol, but what we saw was loony. The kind of stuff you see in 3rd world countries with dictators and death. It was a bad look no matter who decided to go inside. we became a joke around the world. I really don't care how you vote every 2-4 years, but you just don't do this. I was told by the gf's father(ex cabinet member) that there used to be a set of guidelines of behavior or ethics that existed( he was a West Point grad) and that it was understood that honorable behavior can be taken to a certain point; but we have exceeded that point( both parties) and are looking like Wrestlemania now.

This will sound nutty as fk, but we need an alien invasion for us to come together as 1 nation, lmao.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I'd like to hear your stance on the matter. We usually see eye to eye on things and I haven't read much about your thoughts on J6.

Hypocrite much? You throw bible verses around incessantly in this forum and then you go off on someone who has a different opinion than you calling them names and assuming they are a left wing nut job. I have bad news for you, just because there are people genuinely concerned about what 45 did does NOT make them a left wing nut job! It just means they see things through a different lens than you.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Naw, however your response is typical when someone doesn't have any real answers.
    You mean like typing "lol" as a response? Like that?

Clown.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    You mean like typing "lol" as a response? Like that?

Clown.
    that’s pretty much what most of your responses deserve.

Mommy mommy notjtbaloney and eomrat are ganging up on me…

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Total BS, first off she is unarmed, there’s one small broken glass, all that was needed was pepper spray or another tool to stop her. Plus there was plenty of backup that arrived the moment she was shot on the same fuking side she got shot on, maybe you need some EJ glasses.

That person didn’t do thier job. It’s so funny when most of the people here defend the crook that gets shot on the street, now in this case they all become boot lickers.

Even if she got Thur that little open spot they could’ve restrained her, you guys are so fuked in the head it’s almost scary.......

that cop was the worst actor ever, sorry man.

https://twitter.com/indigoleo10/stat...720796166?s=21

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Would like to know as well.
    Sedition would be the charge. Bill Bar told him there was no fraud + the fact that all his data guys told him he’d lost not only makes him look like a sore loser, it establishes the intent element for a crime, and the intent element is generally the hardest to prove.

Cheney’s opening statement, using Trump aides’ own words, that the president was aware that he lost the election; he knew there was no stolen election.

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1535060311841165312

Jason Miller: Said the data team leader spoke to Trump after the election "I remember he delivered to the President in pretty blunt terms that he was going to lose."

https://youtu.be/UiL2inz487U?t=8775

Alex Cannon, one of Trump's campaign lawyers, on Meadows being told staff could not find evidence of election fraud in 2020: “I believe the words (Meadows) used were ‘so there’s no there there.’”

https://twitter.com/KlasfeldReports/...56806883770368

Former Attorney General Bill Barr: “I repeatedly told the president in no uncertain terms that I did not see evidence of fraud that would have affected the outcome of the election. And frankly a year and half later, I haven’t seen anything to change my mind on that.”

https://youtu.be/UiL2inz487U?t=8906

Bill Barr told the Committee: "I made it clear I did not agree with the idea of saying the election was stolen and putting out this stuff, which I told the president was bullsh*t."

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1535059319200284672

Bill Barr says he told Trump campaign officials that voter fraud claims against Dominion voting machines was "crazy stuff and they were wasting their time on that. And it was doing a grave disservice to the country."

https://twitter.com/therecount/statu...60006844112897

Ivanka Trump told the January 6 committee she accepted Barr's conclusion that the election result wasn't affected by fraud.

https://youtu.be/UiL2inz487U?t=9029

Pence called DHS, DOJ, and DOD when Trump wouldn’t; he issued orders to the military when Trump wouldn’t, and those orders were followed as though they came with presidential authority.

Liz Cheney: "Not only did President Trump refuse to tell the mob to leave the Capitol, he placed no call to any element of the US government to instruct that the Capitol be defended. He did not call his Secretary of Defense on January 6th."

https://youtu.be/UiL2inz487U?t=9943

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley told the Committee Pence was urgent about pleading for military backup as Trump was idle. According to Milley, Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows said “we have to kill the narrative that the Vice President is making all the decisions. We need to establish the narrative that the president is still in charge and things are steady.

https://youtu.be/UiL2inz487U?t=9982

Liz Cheney: "The White House staff knew that President Trump was willing to entertain and use conspiracy theories to achieve his ends, and knew that the President needed to be cut off from all of those who had encouraged him. The President was too dangerous to be left alone. At least until he left office on January 20th."

https://youtu.be/UiL2inz487U?t=10168

As always there is just enough ambiguity and reading between the lines about what he was directly and knowingly involved in to allow each side to interpret things as they wish. In the end we are most likely going to need explicit evidence that Trump knowingly directed/orchestrated people to break laws on his behalf in order to make any change at all in the lines about what people think about President Trump.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 06-10-2022 at 07:22 PM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So what exactly did 45 do?
    The actions of the rioters that day are the responsibility of themselves. But these rioters didn’t appear at the Capitol by chance. Trump’s consistent claims of voter fraud, claims with no hard evidence for backup, were a huge contributing factor. If not for the fragile ego of the narcissistic Trump, and his inability to accept defeat, the events of J6 would likely not have happened.

I see people claiming that those who entered the Capitol were simply taking selfies. These people are delusional.
    747 Driver

PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    This whole thing is a third impeachment attempt.

Tv ratings are terrible as 81 million mythical voters don’t bother to turn in to this circus side show.
    So with all the resources available to the R party why have they not been able to prove the election was stolen 18 months after the event? How many votes do you think Biden actually got? You know, since you don’t believe 81 million to be real.
    747 Driver

Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post
    The actions of the rioters that day are the responsibility of themselves. But these rioters didn’t appear at the Capitol by chance. Trump’s consistent claims of voter fraud, claims with no hard evidence for backup, were a huge contributing factor. If not for the fragile ego of the narcissistic Trump, and his inability to accept defeat, the events of J6 would likely not have happened.

I see people claiming that those who entered the Capitol were simply taking selfies. These people are delusional.
    for 81 M votes I haven’t seen anyone standing up for Biden. I remember watching the election with Biden way behind then low and behold, like magic, a huge vote spike when it was obvious he was losing. I will never be convinced that Biden won the election without fraud. Sorry…

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for 81 M votes I haven’t seen anyone standing up for Biden.
    Biden voters pretty much had to hold our noses and do what needed to be done, nobody wanted him, we just had to pick the least offensive clown.

It's widely known and common knowledge why Biden surged when mail in ballots were counted.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

that cop was the worst actor ever, sorry man.

https://twitter.com/indigoleo10/stat...720796166?s=21

^^^^^ the clip you posted is not even of the shooting.. You may need some of those sparkly glasses as well Tommy

Total BS, first off she is unarmed, there’s one small broken glass, all that was needed was pepper spray or another tool to stop her. Plus there was plenty of backup that arrived the moment she was shot on the same fuking side she got shot on, maybe you need some EJ glasses.
    Perhaps there was a better way to stop her, but that wasn't the case. She tried to gain access to an area that the entire mob wanted in, it was a barricaded door and a cop with a loaded gun pointing at her. That alone would have been enough signs there to make me turn around if I were in that situation. Sadly, she lost her life by making a terrible mistake, unfortunate, but you know, stupid games..

I'll pass on the glasses, I prefer to look at things without bias. I bet they look cool on you though.

That person didn’t do thier job. It’s so funny when most of the people here defend the crook that gets shot on the street, now in this case they all become boot lickers.
    *Their

Stop deflecting, we are discussing the Jan 6th shooting

Even if she got Thur that little open spot they could’ve restrained her, you guys are so fuked in the head it’s almost scary.......
    Oh so you know for a fact she was the only one going in? That the cop knew she was unarmed? It's easy to say such things in hindsight. We will never know if they could have or not. She's dead because she opted to forcefully enter somewhere she wasn't supposed to be with a loaded weapon pointed at her and a violent mob by her side.

Boy you sure don't like being wrong, think you would be used to it by now.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    for 81 M votes I haven’t seen anyone standing up for Biden. I remember watching the election with Biden way behind then low and behold, like magic, a huge vote spike when it was obvious he was losing. I will never be convinced that Biden won the election without fraud. Sorry…
    Everyone I know who voted for him, and I know many, did it with the intent of saving the Union from a dictatorship. I don't think Biden is doing a good job, but at least we're not North Korea...

And by the way, I felt this election was so important that I voted for the first time in my life. Obviously, my vote didn't matter given where I live.

Since we're throwing around conspiracies, here's one of my own. I fully believe if 45 had won the 2020 election, one of his first actions would be to go after the 22nd amendment...and watching the R party get in line behind him, I believe he may have had a good shot at accomplishing that.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PlanoLifter View Post

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...reach-video%2F
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    Conveniently cuts out the part where Maddow says Proud Boys had a prior plan, weren't spontaneously incited by a rally, but needed a mob. "(Proud Boys) took the opportunity of that rally happening to get themselves down to a totally undefended Mall and get through those first barricades so that the mob could follow them when Trump told them to."

Clearly wasn't defending Trump's speech.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Conveniently cuts out the part where Maddow says Proud Boys had a prior plan, weren't spontaneously incited by a rally, but needed a mob. "(Proud Boys) took the opportunity of that rally happening to get themselves down to a totally undefended Mall and get through those first barricades so that the mob could follow them when Trump told them to."

Clearly wasn't defending Trump's speech.
    What else would you expect from a "Trump War Room" tweet?

I firmly believe that Trump planted the seeds of discord and baited his followers when, long before the election itself, he made the ridiculous claim that if he loses it can only be because of fraud. His followers swallowed that bait, hook, line, and sinker too, and refused to believe that he legitimately lost despite no hard evidence of alleged fraud ever coming to light.
    Last edited by PlanoLifter; 06-11-2022 at 07:22 AM.
    747 Driver

Perhaps there was a better way to stop her, but that wasn't the case. She tried to gain access to an area that the entire mob wanted in, it was a barricaded door and a cop with a loaded gun pointing at her. That alone would have been enough signs there to make me turn around if I were in that situation. Sadly, she lost her life by making a terrible mistake, unfortunate, but you know, stupid games..

I'll pass on the glasses, I prefer to look at things without bias. I bet they look cool on you though.

*Their

Stop deflecting, we are discussing the Jan 6th shooting

Oh so you know for a fact she was the only one going in? That the cop knew she was unarmed? It's easy to say such things in hindsight. We will never know if they could have or not. She's dead because she opted to forcefully enter somewhere she wasn't supposed to be with a loaded weapon pointed at her and a violent mob by her side.

Boy you sure don't like being wrong, think you would be used to it by now.

Blah blah blah, you never mentioned and it’s clear in the video as soon as she dropped there were geared up police that took over that small group, they had helmets and assault rifles.

What isn’t clear at all is how far she would have got or how big the entry point was.

You know who did their job too, Fricks mercany army the day of the steel mill strike, they killed plenty of unarmed citizens....

Bustin, after reading your last post about voters of Biden and 22 amendment, you are a dumb SOB, that’s all........