Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You mean like not caving to the woke mob.

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Government should be responsible for making sure the traffic lights work properly and for making sure the citizens of the particular country all have enough money, so that they don't resort to crime to feed their families. That's it.
    The dogma of authoritarianism logically depends upon finding some way to depict consent as oppression; especially consent in the financial/economic realm One can always identify an ideology that is born of ingratitude by its unwillingness to shoulder the burden of proof for its position. What does the burden of proof represent? On practical matters such as society and politics it represents a full account of the work that must be done in order to accomplish something. The ungrateful man is never interested in confronting that reality. For he would be forced to face the fact that the important and valuable things of the society in which he lives are not natural, automatic and easy, as he wants to assume, that he has no precise and detailed plan for how he would bring about the ideal society that he pines for, and that it is far easier to complain about and imagine things than it is to produce concrete results in the real world.

“I prefer perilous Freedom To peaceful slavery.”

Thomas Jefferson
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Government should be responsible making sure the citizens of the particular country all have enough money, so that they don't resort to crime to feed their families. That's it.
    Really?

I hope your joking.

So with your way people who take drugs get more money because drug addiction comes before food. This is one reason why your way is junk.

If you are kidding however, there are plenty of people who do think like your quote.

Once we ship all the Baltimore crackheads your way (Canada), you’ll change your mind. When was the last guy shot walking down the street in your neighborhood? Around here is was 20 minutes ago.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Pockets, eat another peanut butter cup fat boy! Peanut butter cup Pockets........

LMAO, I love PB cups, eat them often, but I have a rule, I can only eat them if I can see my abs. You see Tater, you can eat many things as long as you are very active. I move a lot in all directions not just up and down like you there muffin top.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    LMAO, I love PB cups, eat them often, but I have a rule, I can only eat them if I can see my abs. You see Tater, you can eat many things as long as you are very active. I move a lot in all directions not just up and down like you there muffin top.

Got your back on Reese’s

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Got your back on Reese’s

Right on Thomas, Reese's Rule!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really?

I hope your joking.

So with your way people who take drugs get more money because drug addiction comes before food. This is one reason why your way is junk.

If you are kidding however, there are plenty of people who do think like your quote.

Once we ship all the Baltimore crackheads your way (Canada), you’ll change your mind. When was the last guy shot walking down the street in your neighborhood? Around here is was 20 minutes ago.
    LWW, Strawman central. The joke is that welfare was created for philosophy graduates, but the reality is that when the government provides enough money for basic needs, people don't resort to crime to feed their families. For the most part, the welfare system works. Count your blessings if you weren't born into poverty. There but for the grace of God, mother****er.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    They actually hired, on tax money, a producer from ABC in an effort to make the hearings more entertaining.
    he did a great job, probably win him an Emmy for Best Political Comedy.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does anyone have a good enough memory to compile the complete list of fake narrative smears against Trump and the Millions that voted for him? It’s got to be a staggeringly long list of hoaxes at this point. Our Govt and media are a complete clown show.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LWW, Strawman central. The joke is that welfare was created for philosophy graduates, but the reality is that when the government provides enough money for basic needs, people don't resort to crime to feed their families. For the most part, the welfare system works. Count your blessings if you weren't born into poverty. There but for the grace of God, mother****er.
    when the government provides money it de incentivizes people to work. It kills motivation. Plenty of people have made it out of poverty to become successful. There are always exceptions however for the most part people just use the system.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    when the government provides money it de incentivizes people to work. It kills motivation. Plenty of people have made it out of poverty to become successful. There are always exceptions however for the most part people just use the system.
    Life is not about having a job. Life is something that is extraordnarily profound, a great mystery, a vast realm in which we function as human beings. Die rich and you've lived in vain.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but the reality is that when the government provides enough money for basic needs, people don't resort to crime to feed their families. For the most part, the welfare system works. Count your blessings if you weren't born into poverty. There but for the grace of God, mother****er.

You don’t know chit about reality, what do you really know about herion and crack additions?

Our gubmit already provides for the poor around here, but they need drugs so they commit crimes for drugs. They also sell welfare stamps for drugs. Wake up.

I see it all around me.

Ha you don’t have a clue, I do more than squats but even so squats in the 50+ rep range melts away all that oblique fat.

I made a post the other day about Bent Press too, I do them.

On anyday I can bust out a set of 50 with close to 135.

I eat real all natural chunk PB.

Eat another PB cups fatazz, be careful, your about to flatten your bicycle tires Michelin Pockets.

You don’t know chit about reality, what do you really know about herion and crack additions?

Our gubmit already provides for the poor around here, but they need drugs so they commit crimes for drugs. They also sell welfare stamps for drugs. Wake up.

I see it all around me.
    Yeah, I actually do understand what addiction is and that reality cannot have a knower.

Ha you don’t have a clue, I do more than squats but even so squats in the 50+ rep range melts away all that oblique fat.

I have more clues than you evidently..

You can't spot reduce Fat....

Life is not about having a job. Life is something that is extraordnarily profound, a great mystery, a vast realm in which we function as human beings. Die rich and you've lived in vain.

Some people enjoy the rich ride, but the goal is not money, we are suppose to create and invent things AND reproduce (not abort), this takes work, not lounging around but if you enjoy the work, it’s not really work.
    We also need to lead others to a better life but that takes work too.

that is the most profound thing I’ve heard today….

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I have more clues than you evidently..

You can't spot reduce Fat....
    That’s not spot reducing dummy, it was just an example that moving up and down burns fat.

You said moving in all directions that sounds like spot reducing eg twist burns oblique fat.

Watch out fatso, your tire is loosing air.......

Here- high rep squats burns tit fat too even though your not training the pecs, it’s all around body fat that is burned along with oblique fat.

Yeah, I actually do understand what addiction is and that reality cannot have a knower.
    America needs to ship them your way next door to you, would love to be a bird on that tree.....

America should ship them next door to you.

Would luv to be a bird in that tree, chances are you end up moving farther north.

That’s not spot reducing dummy, it was just an example that moving up and down burns fat.
    Then why didn't you say burns fat.. You didn't you specified your obliques...

Now you're are back peddling because you probably googled spot reducing fat and seen how stupid you sounded..

Lmao moving in all directions, meaning moving forward, backward, sideways etc... I am a cardio freak..I Walk, cycle, run, ski, hike, snowshoe, play hockey, badminton, beach volley ball just to mention a few. Not everyone just goes up and down like you teletubby
    Last edited by mtpockets; 06-30-2022 at 01:46 PM.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KINGFABIAN View Post
    You know who doesn’t lie though? trump. He has never ever ever told a lie or done anything immoral ~ ever. He is possibly the second coming of Christ actually therefore he has absolutely no reason or need to lie.
    I like Agent Orange but have also been a critic of his behaviour and have pointed out when he acts like an ass. Is he a braggert and bull$hitter? Yep. Does he embellish all the time? Yep. But I do think he wants to do what is right for the country and the citizens and I honestly believe he gives a $hit about the people a lot more than a typical politician. Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, ******* Mitch, etc don't give a rats ass about any of us. For them it's 100% about the power and money and doing anything and everything to maintain those. I am 112% certain Trump got drunk with the power as well, how hard would it be to go from being the leader of the free world and having everything at your beck & call simply by pushing your red diet coke button and then lose an election and go back to "normalcy"?

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Okay, let's be real for just a minute.

Yes, Joe needs to go.
    Yes, Kamala Harris isn't a good leader and needs to go.
    Yes, we need a REAL republican President and Congress in office.
    Yes, inflation is a real issue.....globally as well as in the US.
    Yes, the Russia Ukraine war is causing problems.

No, every-damn-thing isn't Joe's fault
    No, DT would not be a viable choice in 2024.

These are my opinions and likely not going to change and I realize you probably don't agree.

All of this to say that just because you're not a DT nuthugger, doesn't mean you co-sign with the current administration.
    Agreed completely and anyone can search my posts and will see I have been typing out that Big Don should not run in 2024 and I hope to hell he doesn't. It was cute and fun while it lasted but I want someone not as divisive who can hopefully get something turned around because Biden has failed us massively. If he doesn't go down in history as the worst damn President ever it will make Jimmy sad. Trump for all his faults and maybe some of it was luck had good success with the job as far as the country & our economics went. He wanted to constantly stir the pot and the left doesn't want that pot stirred and showed they were willing to do anything to try & remove him, that sure as hell didn't help his administration 1 bit when you are attacked 24/7 for 4+ solid years.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Then why didn't you say burns fat.. You didn't you specified your obliques...

Now you're are back peddling because you probably googled spot reducing fat and seen how stupid you sounded..

Lmao moving in all directions, meaning moving forward, backward, sideways etc... I am a cardio freak..I Walk, cycle, run, ski, hike, snowshoe, play hockey, badminton, beach volley ball just to mention a few. Not everyone just goes up and down like you teletubby

You don’t know what cardio is till you’ve done over 100 reps in the squat in ONE set.

Go back to playing your games Michelin Pockets that’s all they are compared to 100+ in the deep knee bend.

You don’t know what cardio is till you’ve done over 100 reps in the squat in ONE set.
    Either they aren't working or you need to do more then, you're still obese...

Go back to playing your games Michelin Pockets that’s all they are compared to 100+ in the deep knee bend.
    Games are keeping me lean, I can still see my abs so after the game I'll have a PB cup and not have to worry about going up and down to burn my oblique fat like the lazy fukkers do.

Headed out now actually, Thursday evenings a few of us from the gym get together to play beach volleyball. I'd invite you, but well, you may puke and it's a public beach..

Later Tater

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Does anyone have a good enough memory to compile the complete list of fake narrative smears against Trump and the Millions that voted for him? It’s got to be a staggeringly long list of hoaxes at this point. Our Govt and media are a complete clown show.
    Before or after he came down the escalator?

HUmans have to work for food one way or another. You say gubmit should provide money for food? Well someone’s gotta produce the food, that’s called a job. Even if gubmit provided the food and not money people are still needed to make/catch the food.

You are really over 70?

Pockets, I’ve lost a bunch of fat and I lost it faster doing squats. You don’t know my life azzhole some of the BS I’ve had to do to change careers which meant less play time and more studying, sitting etc.

I’m more muscled than you now bitch, you can’t hang with me Stayed Pockets Marshmellow Man.
    Your belly is as round as the volleyball, you can’t even see your dik anymore even with chub.

I’m off to do a 30 rep dead lift and cleanup the yard plus walk the dogs.

...You are really over 70?...

I'll be 73 soon, but let's not talk about your IQ.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I like Agent Orange but have also been a critic of his behaviour and have pointed out when he acts like an ass. Is he a braggert and bull$hitter? Yep. Does he embellish all the time? Yep. But I do think he wants to do what is right for the country and the citizens and I honestly believe he gives a $hit about the people a lot more than a typical politician. Biden, Pelosi, Schiff, ******* Mitch, etc don't give a rats ass about any of us. For them it's 100% about the power and money and doing anything and everything to maintain those. I am 112% certain Trump got drunk with the power as well, how hard would it be to go from being the leader of the free world and having everything at your beck & call simply by pushing your red diet coke button and then lose an election and go back to "normalcy"?

Agreed completely and anyone can search my posts and will see I have been typing out that Big Don should not run in 2024 and I hope to hell he doesn't. It was cute and fun while it lasted but I want someone not as divisive who can hopefully get something turned around because Biden has failed us massively. If he doesn't go down in history as the worst damn President ever it will make Jimmy sad. Trump for all his faults and maybe some of it was luck had good success with the job as far as the country & our economics went. He wanted to constantly stir the pot and the left doesn't want that pot stirred and showed they were willing to do anything to try & remove him, that sure as hell didn't help his administration 1 bit when you are attacked 24/7 for 4+ solid years.
    It's funny how Corbi and I have completely different beliefs but they start to come together as the country begins to crumble into ruins.

Biden should have never ran - he's smart enough to listen to top advisors, but he's quite simply past his ability to pass on the agenda.

Trump never embraced one America. He could employ illegals at his properties, but then stop them at the border, harshly.

If there's ever another Jan insurrection, let's do it legally and stick a working farmer, trucker, teacher, librarian, uber driver, nurse, burger flipper and daycare/eldercare person in those seats.

I'm not feeling that represented these days.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.