Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Ahhhh yes and I'm sure that she's an undercover Democrat...

....has her fingerprints all over Hunter Biden's laptop....

...is partially responsible for the Benghazi Embassy attack...

...sent numerous emails to Hillary Clinton tucked away in her private server...

...and even though she's only 25, was spotted in the Texas School Book Depository in 1963 with Lee Harvey Oswald...

It's amazing to me the lengths people will go to defend the former president.
    Nothing will happen to Trump. This is another distraction. Trump did his part. Now it's Brandon's turn to do his.

People are not being affected by Jan 6.
    People are not being affected by 2A ruling.
    People are not being affected by the Roe v Wade reversal.

But they will riot when CNN tells them to riot.

But do you know the things affecting all of us? The hyperinflation. The uncontrollable debt. The food shortage. These are all affecting us. Yet where is the riot? Where is the outrage?
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I only wish Trump was the cartoon villain the Dems and RINOs are trying to paint him to be.
    I laughed my azz off when I saw a float of a blonde haired baby with Trumps face, I think it was in Eroupe, lol.

I’m all for making fun of all presidents.

From this testimony, Trumps face should really be on a bulls body, lol.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Please, who did 7 shut up anyway?

It’s been long noted Trump requested National Guard and Pelosi denied.

What fuking weapons anyway, fire extinguishers? GTFO clown, it sounds like you are getting on your knees and puckering up for 7.

Give us something good.

Where are these weapons the FBI siezed from Jan 6th.
    She testified under oath the White House had intelligence that the 1/6 was crowd was armed. And that people going through the Mags had been armed and the weapons were confiscated. Other people with more serious weaponry were staying outside the security bubble to avoid losing their weapons. Meadows was told the crowd is armed. He didn’t care. Trump was told the crowd is armed. He didn’t care. Trump gets so mad that the Mags are thinning his crowd "shot" he demands USSS back down and let everyone in. When told they can't because of safety concerns tied to the weapons, he says he doesn't care b/c the attendees aren't there to harm him.

She testified there were others in the room during all these discussions. If any of those can contradict what she said then they should definitely do so, under oath.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

But do you know the things affecting all of us? The hyperinflation. The uncontrollable debt. The food shortage. These are all affecting us. Yet where is the riot? Where is the outrage?

It’s a good question, my guess is if you look at all the freaks standing in front of Justices home and little teen-bop girls holding signs of coat hangers (Pockets friends) they are the biggest losers and most likely are unemployed or work for some institution?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    If any of those can contradict what she said then they should definitely do so, under oath.
    They should if this committee had any weight.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With all this mesmerizing persecution of Trump, I don’t know whether they look at him as the 2nd coming of Idi Amin or the latest revelation making him akin to John Wick
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    They should if this committee had any weight.
    Meadows and Cippolone among others were there, so if they have a different version of events they should do so under oath. They have both been asked.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Meadows and Cippolone among others were there, so if they have a different version of events they should do so under oath. They have both been asked.
    While I vehemently agree with your assessment, you have to remember you're addressing individuals who still think this was a calm, cool, and collected crowd just perusing the Capitol on a cool January day in 2021. Nothing you or any of us can say will change their minds. But I admire your tenacity.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While I vehemently agree with your assessment, you have to remember you're addressing individuals who still think this was a calm, cool, and collected crowd just perusing the Capitol on a cool January day in 2021. Nothing you or any of us can say will change their minds. But I admire your tenacity.
    I hate to break it to ya, but shooting a woman in the capitol is unusual.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LOL, I stated at the start of this thread that there were violent folks, I’m sure some were MAGA but some were from other Trump hate groups plus undercover agents stirring up chit too.

I’ve said it before, Jan 6th was fools game for those who showed up.

There were many that were there just to stand peacefullly.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Unarmed woman, and how big was the hole in the window?

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Crisis actor. Keep up brother

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If this committee had weight.

The capital would have been demolished if that many people were there with ill intent.

If this committee had weight.

The capital would have been demolished if that many people were there with ill intent.

Based on the presented evidence in video, audio, testimony, and context of the day, I would say it at least warrants compelling testimony from people who are refusing to participate despite the fact that their participation would surely clear things up if nothing wrong was done.

Based on the presented evidence in video, audio, testimony, and context of the day, I would say it at least warrants compelling testimony from people who are refusing to participate despite the fact that their participation would surely clear things up if nothing wrong was done.
    Once again, they should if this committee had any weight.

Once again, they should if this committee had any weight.
    Almost all of the witnesses who have been testifying were Trump administration employees, Trump family members, Trump attorneys, Trump appointed employees (in the DOJ), or lifelong Republicans. Almost all of the witnesses likely voted for Trump in the 2020 election.

The evidence is test messages, e-mails, letters, and notes.

The other voices you seem to be referring to have either defied subpoenas, refused to cooperate, or plead the fifth.

Almost all of the witnesses who have been testifying were Trump administration employees, Trump family members, Trump attorneys, Trump appointed employees (in the DOJ), or lifelong Republicans. Almost all of the witnesses likely voted for Trump in the 2020 election.

The evidence is test messages, e-mails, letters, and notes.

The other voices you seem to be referring to have either defied subpoenas, refused to cooperate, or plead the fifth.

The US justice department are great at turning people, maybe they dangled things to make them witnesses.

What’s interesting or actually not interesting about the vid Pockets posted is that there’s nothing there, I mean really Rudy says he’s excited about Jan 6th and that’s a problem?

Rudy is also a long time player in the justice department.

These hearings are silly because they are not like a true court case with lawyers and a judge that would object to her nonsense.

I’m not saying you are wrong 7, I’m saying the vid was silly.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I lol'd. A lot. Thanks
    747 Driver

Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000) Kilted100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can’t wait until Trump gets back in and goes after all the democratic scum bags. Hopefully he learns from last time fire all the hold overs that are crooked people in high places that weren’t elected.
    I believe most democrats officials should be charged with treason on what they have done to and have done for the country and be sent to Gitmo. They are worst then the terrorist there.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think we have come to an impasse, where I have come to the conclusive conclusion that:

1. All (100%) Lib Playas most likely use Android phones and Hybrid-Trans phones that are in desperate need of updating since 2020;

2. All Right-of-Conservative Playas use IOS phones up to the 7+.

Stats don't lie.

These laws also apply to Findlanianic people whose names rhyme with Passie and who don't give a flying fuk about O35 anymore and whom might dabble in the exclusive White Dominance of the Earth Multi-Level Marketing Program. But, I'm not naming anyone.

This post was not made by anyone named Mark. We have taken over his/him/they account and you're next.

Thanks a bunch.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Kilted100 View Post
    I can’t wait until Trump gets back in and goes after all the democratic scum bags. Hopefully he learns from last time fire all the hold overs that are crooked people in high places that weren’t elected.
    I believe most democrats officials should be charged with treason on what they have done to and have done for the country and be sent to Gitmo. They are worst then the terrorist there.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anyone here EVER thrown a plate of food against the wall out of anger, or pulled a table cloth off of a table(not a magic act) so that all the items went all over the floor?
    Inquiring minds want to know...
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PlanoLifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Has anyone here EVER thrown a plate of food against the wall out of anger, or pulled a table cloth off of a table(not a magic act) so that all the items went all over the floor?
    Inquiring minds want to know...

Ooh. I can answer this. No I haven't. I've heard of children having temper tantrums and doing this.
    747 Driver

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The sad thing is it's how many of the MAGA nut huggers actually feel.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Nothing will happen to Trump. This is another distraction. Trump did his part. Now it's Brandon's turn to do his.

People are not being affected by Jan 6.
    People are not being affected by 2A ruling.
    People are not being affected by the Roe v Wade reversal.

But they will riot when CNN tells them to riot.

This is a fact.
    In the end people are going to care about what affects them on a day to day basis and how much it costs them. I personally don't know a single person in my family nor at work who gives a rats @ss about Jan 6th or Roe V Wade. The latest bill the Senate approved for increased / better background checks and age limits for certain firearms is pretty much worthless and I doubt will have much if any effect.

She testified under oath the White House had intelligence that the 1/6 was crowd was armed. And that people going through the Mags had been armed and the weapons were confiscated.
    Was a single weapon confiscated or is this simply more lies?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    This is a fact.
    In the end people are going to care about what affects them on a day to day basis and how much it costs them. I personally don't know a single person in my family nor at work who gives a rats @ss about Jan 6th or Roe V Wade. The latest bill the Senate approved for increased / better background checks and age limits for certain firearms is pretty much worthless and I doubt will have much if any effect.

Was a single weapon confiscated or is this simply more lies?
    Hutchinson testified that she had first hand observations of President Trump’s security detail informing President Trump and Mark Meadows, as well others in the room that people going through the Mags had been armed and some weapons were confiscated. The USSS was quick to push back on the steering wheel allegation but did not dispute any of other her testimony.

Much of her testimony was a first hand account of what happened. The part about Trump in the limo was something she testified someone else told her. But as I said the SS agent reports coming out about them testifying have nothing to do with them disputing that they told trump people were armed and he said who cares, they’re not here to hurt me.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 06-29-2022 at 07:57 PM.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hutchinson testified that she had first hand observations of President Trump’s security detail informing President Trump and Mark Meadows, as well others in the room that people going through the Mags had been armed and some weapons were confiscated. The USSS was quick to push back on the steering wheel allegation but did not dispute any of other her testimony.

Much of her testimony was a first hand account of what happened. The part about Trump in the limo was something she testified someone else told her. But as I said the SS agent reports coming out about them testifying have nothing to do with them disputing that they told trump people were armed and he said who cares, they’re not here to hurt me.
    Huchinson, I want to see the SS guys testify that were actually there however I’m guessing they won’t be allowed.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB