Thread: Hello to yall

RollinHips is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello to yall

I m Mike, 30 currently at 240ish goal is 180 or 200 with muscles and no more damn lovehandles
    my genius of a frakin brain decided that the best way to cope with depression was to kirby chips and candies in mass quantity, the saving grace for my body is a mix of both luck and that i don t drink or smoke, for a fat guy my liver cholesterol and blood pressure and not high, no heart problems yet.
    I saw a youtube story mentioning this forum and frak it maybe i ll find people here to kick my own arse into getting more into shape
    I had a gastric bypass 1year 8 months ago since then i lost roughly 100lbs but that is not enough
    due to the loss of my best friend i started eating again and it s hard remaining in control
    i m not asking for anything but advice and hope to find it here.
    help me kick my own ass into gear so that i can be fitter

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Good luck on your journey. This forum is not very active but the sections "Workout Programs" and "Nutrition" and "Losing Fat" have more traffic - be sure to read the sticky threads at the top of each of those pages to get your basic information - and feel free to ask if anything is not clear.