xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10) xwallysmail is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I bulk or cut? [Picture]

I’m 5’9 weighing around 180lbs.

I want to look better when I lose the fat but I’m not sure if I’ll have a good look or not.

Should I cut down or gain some muscle mass/strength first?

Bench: 200lbs 3x5
    Squat: 265lbs 3x5
    Deadlift: 315lbs 3x5
    OHP: 110lbs 3x5

Photo is below. Please copy and paste
    ————-

ibb.co/GTRQv5x
    Last edited by xwallysmail; 06-08-2022 at 12:54 PM.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're carrying more than enough fat to fuel muscle growth, there is nothing to be gained by adding more fat. I would definitely cut about 20-25 lbs.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SSM12 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    You're carrying more than enough fat to fuel muscle growth, there is nothing to be gained by adding more fat. I would definitely cut about 20-25 lbs.
    This. I’d also say don’t cut on a severe aggressive deficit. Go slow and still try to progressive overload on your lifts. I think you’ll be happy with the results and I think you’ll notice some pretty quickly.

I wouldn’t kill yourself with cardio either. Focus on cal deficit and lifting.
    Proof Angels exist: OzleyASMR

“Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude. He's trying to help you out.”

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SSM12 View Post
    This. I’d also say don’t cut on a severe aggressive deficit. Go slow and still try to progressive overload on your lifts. I think you’ll be happy with the results and I think you’ll notice some pretty quickly.

I wouldn’t kill yourself with cardio either. Focus on cal deficit and lifting.
    ^ agreed with both the above

Take a few months to figure out what a slight deficit for you would be. Maybe a couple weeks will feel like a stall and then suddenly you drop a couple lbs at a time. Just stay consistent and you got this brother!

Here are some nutrition guidelines that worked well for me and hopefully for you as well.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

WolfWhisperer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xwallysmail View Post
    I’m 5’9 weighing around 180lbs.

I want to look better when I lose the fat but I’m not sure if I’ll have a good look or not.

Should I cut down or gain some muscle mass/strength first?

Bench: 200lbs 3x5
    Squat: 265lbs 3x5
    Deadlift: 315lbs 3x5
    OHP: 110lbs 3x5

Photo is below. Please copy and paste
    ————-

ibb.co/GTRQv5x
    I agree with the other comments if you want to look ripped now. Personally I would just lift like a madman and eat a lot of meat/lean protein and veggies with little carbs…..and see what that does for you. Also, you could try higher reps with lower weight. Stay around 8-12 reps.

Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Bulk bulk bulk
    - Caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency are what matter. The names of the foods you consume do not matter.