Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TealCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    I want to move to jackon's hole wyoming or something.
    Jackson's Hole...

Jackson's Hole...

Jackson's Hole
    Cope first, cope hard, no realtea

Registered User Jadedfadedisbae's Avatar
    Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jadedfadedisbae is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    San Diego is amazing
    300 Tinder matches and jadedfaded still the most beautiful thing iv ever seen

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like any tourist town one of the downfalls is of course the tourist.
    And how the city caters more to them than the locals, remember the cliche tourist town in jaws? Kinda like that.
    Sure we have tons of problems, but you wont hear about most of them, gota keep that title of the worlds finest city, and the big bucks that title brings in.

The navy originally sent me here, and just outside of the base on 32nd was a no go zone, because of sailors frequently being the victims of crimes.
    Of course you wouldnt go to that area if you were a tourist
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

I'm just a regular dude iron619's Avatar
    iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm born and raised in San Diego. Lived there for about 30 years before being relocated due to military orders. All family and friends are there and I own property (condo, rented out). Despite my history, familiarity, and association with the city, San Diego is not appealing to me for my final move. Most of the reasons have already mentioned in the previous posts, but these include: traffic congestion, overly populated, cost of living (e.g. food, gas, utilities, insurance costs...etc.), not tax-friendly, homeless issues, drought/lack of rain, moderately liberal, and high overall crime rates. In comparison to a few eastern states, so much of San Diego's vegetation appears brown, dry, and ugly.

Just my personal perspective.
    Last edited by iron619; 06-10-2022 at 01:01 PM.
    USMC: 1999-2003; 2009-Current

USPA / USAPL

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/iron619

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Idk what you "too liberal" people expect. Outside of small towns, most big cities are going to be liberal

SD is waaaaayyy further to the right than most cities
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It used to be a awesome conservative city and still has some of those elements, but declining more by the day.

The border is very close, so theres that, both good and bad, but mostly very bad these days.

Its still in CA, so that alone is a non starter if you value sanity in state government and affordable living.

But as far as CA cities go, its the best big city by FAR, and has great weather and decent people for the most part.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lived here nearly all my life, since I was 6 years old

Really the only negatives about San Diego are the cost of living, and the increasing traffic/transplants. There used to barely be any traffic when I was growing up. Now, it can get pretty thick. But still nothing compared to LA or SF
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iron619 View Post
    I'm born and raised in San Diego. Lived there for about 30 years before being relocated due to military orders. All family and friends are there and I own property (condo, rented out). Despite my history, familiarity, and association with the city, San Diego is not appealing to me for my final move. Most of the reasons have already mentioned in the previous posts, but these include: traffic congestion, overly populated, cost of living (e.g. food, gas, utilities, insurance costs...etc.), not tax-friendly, homeless issues, drought/lack of rain, moderately liberal, and high overall crime rates. In comparison to a few eastern states, so much of San Diego's vegetation appears brown and ugly.

Just my personal perspective.
    I was born and raised in northern california (NORTH of Sacramento) and I use to think like you until I left California and lived in NM for about 7 years....I didn't know how good I had it living in California, now i'm back, but in San Diego and completly forgive the state for all those faults because I know it can be oh so much worse.

8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8PointBuck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are none except you're still living in the state of CA (retarded laws/dem lawmakers)

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone pretty much covered it.

Not sure what the navy guys are saying about being jumped , there’s definitely property crime but SD definitely isn’t as hood as it once was.

Pros

Fantastic weather but does get redundant

The finest latinas I have ever seen hnnnng

The girls are also very bubbly and easy to **** , I don’t post about my sexual conquests on misc much anymore but I’ve FWB a cute Mexican chick who works at the 7-11 a few blocks away lol

If you’re good looking, in shape and white or have blue eyes it’s easy DFS

Beaches - **** Florida , OC and SD have the best coastline imo suck it floridaman

There’s a little bit of everything for night life but in small amounts. It sucks that most metal concerts at the soap bar or goth nights up at sabbaths are on a weeknight but the scene is there nonetheless.

You gotta kind look for stuff but it’s there.

Tijuana is close by for a easy trip

Cons

Expensive out the ass like don’t plan on buying even a condo anymore unless you make 150k minimum , easily 200k+ Is needed for a shack

That’s one of my main reasons for leaving , I would’ve made it if COL didn’t double after COVID and ****tard Brandon got into office (**** joe biden)

Traffic sucks ass east to west and west to east but….

North to south and vice versa has gotten much better due to most of the new people WFH

Areas are getting super super crowded now like sports arena , PB , mission valley , OB , North Park , etc

Congestion out the ass on the roads and it feels almost like LA now with people pretty much breathing on each other

East and south county cost almost the same now as the city bar the beach areas

This is a pro but east county is nice and don’t sleep on it like most people do. It gets red really quick with decent folks , a lot of gun stores and shooting ranges.

It’s called being a rednexican down here from the stickers I’ve seen.

The last one is the gun laws. CA has no go lists and will ban any model of firearm for whatever reason. DFS.

CCW isn’t as hard to get per say from what I’ve heard , it’s just the sheriff can only approve so many applications ( it’s like 250 or max a year)

Like someone else said god forbid you have to defend yourself , the SD DA will prosecute the **** out of you

If you live in a rougher area you’ll probably get tweakers and junkies trying to break into your 2500$ ****box apartment.

With SDPD they don’t really do their job but that goes both ways , they’re not dicks about anything and aren’t going to respond to petty calls from Karen’s or Soyboys if you get into a dispute or fight.

That’s all I can think of. I wouldn’t live here unless I had bill gates money but that’s just me.

Now buying property in TJ and visiting often…….. that’s something I’d do instead.

Rent and housing is only gonna get more clown world priced.
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iron619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I was born and raised in northern california (NORTH of Sacramento) and I use to think like you until I left California and lived in NM for about 7 years....I didn't know how good I had it living in California, now i'm back, but in San Diego and completly forgive the state for all those faults because I know it can be oh so much worse.
    Thanks for sharing. I have never lived in New Mexico, but now you have the experience and can objectively compare the two locations for their pros and cons from your perspective. It wasn't until I moved from San Diego that my preference for the city had shifted. My opinion will certainly shift with every subsequent move I make (about every three years).

USPA / USAPL

Strength Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=765147

oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oreogasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Aren't there a lot more men there than women ?
    Because I don't post enough to care to and I forget the next day

BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlackJack619 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Breaking!!!
    Washing your own car at your own residence is now illegal in San Diego.
    Jesus Christ is Lord whether you accept Him or not.

Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    Breaking!!!
    Washing your own car at your own residence is now illegal in San Diego.
    Yup. You can't wash your vehicle on your own property even though you pay for your water usage, but apparently you can still wash your car at a commercial facility.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...tions/2968108/

USPA / USAPL

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    San Diego is beautiful, geographically speaking - as is the rest of California.

Too bad the people are really strange. Either something in the water or brains have been cooked by desert sun 365 days a year.

The jesus freaks out there were something else too.
    Last edited by lightsarefallin; 06-10-2022 at 02:34 PM.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*