Wagleml is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lost 44kg weight now standing still help!

Eating 1700 calories a day 124kg

avg day looks something like this

after 30 days I lost 0 grams

I do 15000 steps a day + 35-40 min bike every other day + full body every other day how did I not lose any weight ?

Had this happen before been struggling lately losing weight after I lost 44kg the over the last 7 months but seem to be standing still for the last 1 month

according to Inbody weight I'm 46.3kg lean muscle

Gained 100 grams of muscle in this period according to the inbody weight

What an avg day looks like

Carlories Carbs Fats protein
    1,709 99 50 215

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably retaining water.

If you were losing weigh reliably and it suddenly stopped then that must be why (assuming everything else stayed the same). If your weight loss slowly tailed off to nothing then maybe you have to reduce calories.

Do you weigh yourself every day? Do you have a list of numbers? I can check them for an underlying trend if so. Post them here without any punctuation or other symbols - just a column of raw numbers.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Probably retaining water.

If you were losing weigh reliably and it suddenly stopped then that must be why (assuming everything else stayed the same). If your weight loss slowly tailed off to nothing then maybe you have to reduce calories.

Do you weigh yourself every day? Do you have a list of numbers? I can check them for an underlying trend if so. Post them here without any punctuation or other symbols - just a column of raw numbers.
    Just recently started tracking this data on myfitnesspal i use to do it in a spreadsheet and delete the data everyday stupid I know

1,601 105g 47g 197g
    1,603 56g 57g 200g
    1,790 114g 53g 228g
    1,648 93g 57g 203g
    1,658 82g 49g 225g
    1,648 117g 41g 213g
    1,629 99g 56g 199g
    1,345 72g 37g 183g
    1,538 88g 44g 205g
    1,709 99g 50g 215g

Data is from 29th May - 7th of March

Any advice how to track and store my data is welcome!

I do weight my self every morning yes

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I meant your bodyweight - if you have that post it without commas, units etc. It's possible that you have a downtrend but with random periods of water retention.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I meant your bodyweight - if you have that post it without commas, units etc. It's possible that you have a downtrend but with random periods of water retention.
    I'll fix the 2 inbody prints I have (Friday my personal trainer will give me hard copies)

I have not written down everydays weight but I'll start doing that now

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wagleml View Post
    I'll fix the 2 inbody prints I have (Friday my personal trainer will give me hard copies)

I have not written down everydays weight but I'll start doing that now
    not to discourage you, but you "shouldn't" do inbody scans as the only useful piece of information you can get from them is your weight - and that's what any basic scale can do as well

yes, they tell you what your bf% supposedly is, but most of the time they're really inaccurate, which just causes more confusion like "wait why did i just lose 0 pounds of fat and 5 pounds of muscle in a month???"

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You might have reset your resting metabolism. Assuming you really are still eating the same amount of calories. Its an issue where your body will reset at the current calories youre eating if you eat too little and lose too fast for a prolonged period. Your only option really is to eat even less. Its an unfortunate reality of getting fat that ive had to come to terms with as well. Losing is the 'easiest' part. Studys have shown even after 6 months this new metabolic resting rate remains. It may be perm. Thats why they say to lose weight slowly.

Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    You might have reset your resting metabolism. Assuming you really are still eating the same amount of calories. Its an issue where your body will reset at the current calories youre eating if you eat too little and lose too fast for a prolonged period. Your only option really is to eat even less. Its an unfortunate reality of getting fat that ive had to come to terms with as well. Losing is the 'easiest' part. Studys have shown even after 6 months this new metabolic resting rate remains. It may be perm. Thats why they say to lose weight slowly.
    Not to 1700 calories for a 124kg person...

There is adaptation, the average amount is around +/- 200 calories when going from maintenance to a bulk or cut but we are talking about someone whose maintenance is probably over 2500.

Also, this kind of adaptation reverses almost as soon as you switch back to normal eating patterns.

Adaptation by 800 calories seems pretty unlikely. More likely to be a case of mis measuring calories, water retention confusing weighing, bloating, inflammation, cheat meals etc.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Underwrought View Post
    Slowing metabolism = lower NEAT. You stop losing because the calories that were once a deficit are now maintenance calories. Your maintenance cals go down by about 100 per day for every 10 lbs of loss so losing 80+ pounds would be around an 800 calorie decrease in maintenance.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I do 15000 steps a day + 35-40 min bike every other day + full body every other day how did I not lose any weight ?

Had this happen before been struggling lately losing weight after I lost 44kg the over the last 7 months but seem to be standing still for the last 1 month

1,709 99 50 215
    If your weight has been stagnant for 2-3 weeks you need to drop calories. If so, you are taking in a lot more calories on a weekly basis than you think.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymGuy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think there might be some hidden things:
    im a rookie in gym but i already noticed: I go walk for 40min on an max incline threadmill VERY SLOWLY and i burn over 1k calories. My tiredness is around 4/10 and my sweat level was around 5/10..

I tried airbike and i burn less THAN TWICE calories while being much more tired and much more sweaty in comparison. The airbike has WATT in it.

tl;dr its very easy to be misleaded by how much calories you burned here or there..! While 1700cal is quite the perfect zone, the excercises itself might mislead you by a very significant calorie amount!

Nothing else i can think off what would be the problem.

edit: i will assume that you dont eat "vegetable" fried food which is somewhat hard for the body to get rid of.
    Last edited by GymGuy85; 06-11-2022 at 10:41 AM. Reason: food stuff

Originally Posted by GymGuy85 View Post
    I think there might be some hidden things:
    im a rookie in gym but i already noticed: I go walk for 40min on an max incline threadmill VERY SLOWLY and i burn over 1k calories. My tiredness is around 4/10 and my sweat level was around 5/10..

I tried airbike and i burn less THAN TWICE calories while being much more tired and much more sweaty in comparison. The airbike has WATT in it.

tl;dr its very easy to be misleaded by how much calories you burned here or there..! While 1700cal is quite the perfect zone, the excercises itself might mislead you by a very significant calorie amount!

Nothing else i can think off what would be the problem.

edit: i will assume that you dont eat "vegetable" fried food which is somewhat hard for the body to get rid of.
    Regardless, if no loss in 2-3 weeks you're taking in too many weekly calories. Exercise calorie burn is irrelevant.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Regardless, if no loss in 2-3 weeks you're taking in too many weekly calories. Exercise calorie burn is irrelevant.

How low would you say a person can go then?

Like I eat 947 calories the last 2 days consuming 1000 grams of natural skyr 3x scoop of clear whey protein 0 carb

calories 947
    Carbs 35
    Fat 2
    Protein195

3x full body 4x cardio

15000-20000 steps pr day

Like I eat 947 calories the last 2 days consuming 1000 grams of natural skyr 3x scoop of clear whey protein 0 carb

calories 947
    Carbs 35
    Fat 2
    Protein195

3x full body 4x cardio

15000-20000 steps pr day
    I wouldn't eat like for a sustained period. You need a certain amount of fat, not to mention vitamins and minerals etc. There is bound to be something that such a restricted diet is missing.

At your weight, a 1000 calorie deficit is probably safe enough. So that is most likely around 1500 calories per day. I recommend getting most of them from meat, eggs and vegetables if you want to keep things simple. Maybe make a batch of beef and vegetable stew.

calories 947
    Carbs 35
    Fat 2
    Protein195

3x full body 4x cardio

15000-20000 steps pr day
    thats not a good way to go about it for more than a day or 2 at a time. Your weekly calories matter so you need to look at that number as a priority.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

thats not a good way to go about it for more than a day or 2 at a time. Your weekly calories matter so you need to look at that number as a priority.
    Thanks for the advice I'm trying to see how it goes with 950-1200 calories pr day now with something like 180 protein 20-30 grams of fat 20 carbs

started with 4 eggs pr day now for the fat

also doing

preworkout 6 grams Bodylab
    Creatine 5 gram
    D-pearls 1
    400 mlg unikalk 1
    Multivitamin pharm nord 1
    Bio-magnesium 200mg 1
    Bio-Marin plus 2
    Glucosamine 400mlg 1

Also in regards to weighing my self everyday

121.3kg 08-06-2022 1700
    121.3kg 09-06-2022 cut to 1100
    122.3kg 10-06-2022 - out at a resturant + candy watching a movie the day before
    121.1kg 11-06-2022 cut to 950
    120.0kg 12-06-2022 cut to 950
    119.3kg 13-06-2022 cut to 950
    118.5kg 14-06-2022 cut to 1100

Dropping weight rapidly. It may not continue at that pace because you are probably losing water, glycogen, food in transit etc.

I recommend not losing more than 1% per week from this point on, otherwise you could lose muscle.

Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1,709 99 50 215
    Have you made any changes to your exercise routine? In general, you should be changing it about every four months, or so.

Also, take pictures. Weekly, from the back too. Dont worry about the scale. Worry if you don't see changes on the pictures.

Originally Posted by Soundork View Post
    Have you made any changes to your exercise routine? In general, you should be changing it about every four months, or so.

Also, take pictures. Weekly, from the back too. Dont worry about the scale. Worry if you don't see changes on the pictures.
    At 240 lbs you definitely need to worry about the scale. Exercising is a small part of overall calorie burn.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Soundork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At 240 lbs you definitely need to worry about the scale. Exercising is a small part of overall calorie burn.
    I kinda spaced it out, but you are right. I was referring to the fact that from this time on the weight loss wouldn't be a constant, but more like a step response. That's why I told him to regularly take pictures, because at those flat sections during the weight loss journey, the body composition changes in a positive way and even if the scale shows the same weight few weeks in a row, it doesnt mean lack of progress.

Originally Posted by Soundork View Post
    I kinda spaced it out, but you are right. I was referring to the fact that from this time on the weight loss wouldn't be a constant, but more like a step response. That's why I told him to regularly take pictures, because at those flat sections during the weight loss journey, the body composition changes in a positive way and even if the scale shows the same weight few weeks in a row, it doesnt mean lack of progress.
    at that weight, no loss, no progress. Fatloss will have flat spots however that is more of a water retention issue.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB