Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pride Night

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Pride Night

I am really curious to read your take on this subject and boycott.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ight-logo.html

I think it is just 1 night,no biggie, and i can't understand their refusal, but maybe you can help me understand it.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe, they're homophobic and maybe, they just think it's silly. Is there a hetero night?
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post

I think it is just 1 night,no biggie, and i can't understand their refusal, but maybe you can help me understand it.
    If you have authentic faith in what the Bible teaches, a follower of Jesus, even though, just as then, it will create issues if not enemies of the world in general, we are supposed to set them aside to pacify, turn a blind eye, acquiesce to something that is the antithesis of what what the Bible actually says? No, they hated me first, before they hated you

2nd Timothy 3:1-9

Ephesians 6:12
    Last edited by thomashenry; 06-06-2022 at 04:48 PM.
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe, just maybe, NORMAL people are sick and tired of all this lefty bullshit.

Just maybe.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Maybe, they're homophobic and maybe, they just think it's silly. Is there a hetero night?
    LOL no hetero night but if you watch the patterns, many many many corporations are involved in this.......either to promote sales or to just be seen as current.
    All corporations can't be "left".
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    If you have authentic faith in what the Bible teaches, a follower of Jesus, even though, just as then, it will create issues if not enemies of the world in general, we are supposed to set them aside to pacify, turn a blind eye, acquiesce to something that is the antithesis of what what the Bible actually says? No, they hated me first, before they hated you

Ok this i understand, thanks.

MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorTendonitis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Maybe they don’t like sexual predators?
    Asteroid 2022

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I wouldn't wear it either -- doing so suggests who you sleep with somehow deserves to be celebrated (it doesn't), and second, it gives tacit support to the ever expanding fringes of the mentally deranged alphabet mafia. I am perfectly OK with you celebrating, just don't force me to participate in the nonsense.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, there was this Trans on Twitter today - more commonly known as a Twitter Trans and she/he/they posted a pic of them/they with a T shirt that said:

“It ‘ain’t gonna lick itself.”

I was like nope.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

NEG ME HARDER, DADDY iamanalphamale's Avatar
    iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iamanalphamale is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Media and the left always wanting to use scripture as a means to justify their sin.

Jesus teaches us to love one another, that is true however, Jesus loves the person, not the sin.

You can easily love, respect and be compassionate towards a person and not be comfortable or accepting of their sin - hate the sin, not the person.

Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Paul Kreul has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Truth.

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    See below.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, NORMAL people are sick and tired of all this lefty bullshit.

Just maybe.
    Maybe just a tad bit fukkin tired of it all? I have absolutely zero issues with gays / lesbians....the supposed trans clowns just flat fuk off. My sister is a lesbian and one of my nephews is gay, doesn't bother me in the least but don't ask me to wear a damn Pride shirt and support all your bull$hit. How about keep what you & your partner do between the 2 of you? Why do they feel the need to announce it to the world and force everyone to make a choice?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL no hetero night but if you watch the patterns, many many many corporations are involved in this.......either to promote sales or to just be seen as current.
    Yeah, politically correct, trying to please as many people as possible and celebrating, in the case of homosexuals, sexual pleasure preferences; and in the case of transexuals, mental illness.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I wouldn't wear it either -- doing so suggests who you sleep with somehow deserves to be celebrated (it doesn't), and second, it gives tacit support to the ever expanding fringes of the mentally deranged alphabet mafia. I am perfectly OK with you celebrating, just don't force me to participate in the nonsense.
    Repped for truth.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    See below.

Maybe just a tad bit fukkin tired of it all? I have absolutely zero issues with gays / lesbians....the supposed trans clowns just flat fuk off. My sister is a lesbian and one of my nephews is gay, doesn't bother me in the least but don't ask me to wear a damn Pride shirt and support all your bull$hit. How about keep what you & your partner do between the 2 of you? Why do they feel the need to announce it to the world and force everyone to make a choice?
    As i have watched this unfold i will make this comparison.
    For years all of these "guys" were in the closet trying to keep their secrets.
    We hear about old time stars like Rock Hudson and others and at a certain point Log Cabin R's and D's decided that they wanted to visit the partner in the hospital when dying and get "rights".
    I think this was in the late 80's and 90's if i recall.
    So then i observed an organized full court press by gay White men here in DC in particular..... comparing themselves to the civil rights struggles of the 60's and this argument gained traction here.
    Maybe because it was the fact that they were White men and had quite a bit of money; plus the fact that many quietly hold positions of power.
    Fast forward to today and the huge inclusive umbrella or tent of "gay" folks seem to be proudly celebrating their month and corporations are going along with it.
    My GF introduced me to gay people when we first met and i will admit i was weird about it, but as i got to know them they were cool with great personalities for the most part.
    I find the whole struggle for rights (60's)comparison interesting, thus the topic.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-07-2022 at 06:37 AM.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Corporations aren't left or right, they're all about profit. And profit is why corporations love inclusiveness. The more people feel their identity is tied to that corporation's products, the more money they make. That's the bottom line.

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Corporations aren't left or right, they're all about profit. And profit is why corporations love inclusiveness. The more people feel their identity is tied to that corporation's products, the more money they make. That's the bottom line.
    That was my point only you stated it more eloquently.

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

But we're also reminded not to expect non-believers to conform to His path.
    Is being slow to condemn *always* the same as supporting something?
    who's to say that their more visible sins are worse than our concealed sins of hard hearts?
    I'm not confident that I can judge my own sins into size order the same way as He would (if sins had different sizes?) and even less sure I can judge the different sins of others
    Lastly: if doctors treat the sick, wouldn't Jesus be more at home at a pride event than at a church.

I admire your strength of faith and Jesus centred perspective, but is the Bible a tool to beat others, at least what looks like your first/immediate reaction, minister from love first and keep condemnation for last. Consider yourself rebuked brother

(Post was intended as good natured comment, not picking a fight - also not intended to promote Pride)
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    who's to say that their more visible sins are worse than our concealed sins of hard hearts?
    I'm not confident that I can judge my own sins into size order the same way as He would (if sins had different sizes?) and even less sure I can judge the different sins of others
    Lastly: if doctors treat the sick, wouldn't Jesus be more at home at a pride event than at a church.

I admire your strength of faith and Jesus centred perspective, but is the Bible a tool to beat others, at least what looks like your first/immediate reaction, minister from love first and keep condemnation for last. Consider yourself rebuked brother

(Post was intended as good natured comment, not picking a fight - also not intended to promote Pride)
    And good natured is how it was received

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't wanna sound racist. But I am straight. I am so straight that when I eat a hot dog, I start in the middle.

I Am

The Sovereign Goat Man
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post

Just remember that when Jesus walked the earth, He was hanging out with tax collectors and prostitutes.

He was hanging out with sinners (and we are all sinners) not to be popular, and certainly not to be liked, but to call them to repentance.

Jesus was a voluntaryst / anarchist. This is why religious establishment (pharisees) and gubmint nuthugging statists (Romans) murdered him.
    This above all..

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I don't wanna sound racist.

Zero fuks what the Alphabet crew does, Pride on people.. It won't impact me, I may even use a rainbow colored lure tomorrow to show my support.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

Retired at 40 Crew

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree corporations are all about profit, but where I completely disagree is that some major corporations have made it a new mission to be woke and to the left, such as Disney. Coca-Cola, American Express, Bank of America, Lowe's and Pfizer to name a few, all of which have implemented woke training into their work forces and also their products and services.

If the mentioned corporations were not left, they would not have implemented woke training into their work forces and also their products and services.

Being inclusive and diverse is not being woke. Woke is over-board partisan politics which alienates a large portion of the population. Shareholders do not like that because it hurts revenue.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure if I wore a White Hetrosexual Pride emblem the LBGT community would have a sh*t fit. Why we cater to these groups that are just begging for attention and account for a tiny part of the population is beyond me. If you're a guy and wanna suck D or a woman that wants to eat P or you don't like the genitals you were given at birth that's up to you just don't push your lifestyle on us and especially our kids.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    I'm sure if I wore a White Hetrosexual Pride emblem the LBGT community would have a sh*t fit. Why we cater to these groups that are just begging for attention and account for a tiny part of the population is beyond me. If you're a guy and wanna suck D or a woman that wants to eat P or you don't like the genitals you were given at birth that's up to you just don't push your lifestyle on us and especially our kids.
    There is a greater agenda.

And that leftist agenda is to normalize pe do philia. So they are using the LGBT community to advance it.
    This above all..

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    There is a greater agenda.

And that leftist agenda is to normalize pe do philia. So they are using the LGBT community to advance it.
    Sick Fuc*s.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every hallway, common space, cafeteria in my hospital is decked out in “pride” regalia.

I don’t see how it’s appropriate, necessary or deemed purposeful in a healthcare institution (or any business setting tbh)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

This is how messed up this has gotten in our Nation

https://www.idahotribune.org/news/th...idaho-children

This statement has caused controversy, why ?

“A lot of it comes down to faith, to like a faith-based decision,” Adam said. “So it’s a hard decision. Because ultimately we all said what we want is them to know that all are welcome and loved here. But when we put it on our bodies, I think a lot of guys decided that it’s just a lifestyle that maybe — not that they look down on anybody or think differently — it’s just that maybe we don’t want to encourage it if we believe in Jesus, who’s encouraged us to live a lifestyle that would abstain from that behavior, just like (Jesus) encourages me as a heterosexual male to abstain from sex outside of the confines of marriage. It’s no different.

Adam finished the conversation by saying that "It's not judgmental. It's not looking down. It's just what we believe the lifestyle he's encouraged us to live, for our good, not to withhold. But again, we love these men and women, we care about them, and we want them to feel safe and welcome here."