Cccwww1997 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arm/biceps shape difference

Me and my friend i go to gym with got in kind of a weird argue the other day about who had the biggest arms/ biceps when flexing the other day x) the thing is we are two completly differt built persons, i am 1.91cm high with long arms and relatively long biceps muscle bellies (can fit 2 finger between my forearm and biceps when flexing at 90 degrees. and she is relatively short, 1,73 cm high with short arms and very short biceps muscle bellies ( can fit almost 4 fingers between the forearm and biceps flexing at 90 degrees). I aslo obviously have a much wider and overall bigger frame than her but a bit higher body fat%.

And yes i know that the finger biceps tendon length test is just some brosience thing but i just find it very interesting how the biceps appears depending on the arm, biceps and tendon length.

As you would guess her biceps is very compact and has a crazy peak, while mine is more smooth and fills more of my upper arm. Anyways we brought out the measuring tape and and mine ended up 36cm and she at 29 cm flexed.

The thing is that i tought her biceps looks way bigger then mine, probbably because of the a bit exaggerating peak she has, and i am just curious to know your oppinion on this arm/biceps difference? Does a shorter more peaked biceps appear bigger and more "muscular" than a smoother, flatter and more fuller biceps, even though mine measures way bigger? I also think her arms looks i bit bigger and more muscular when relaxed, or is my self image just way off? X)

So we just found this very interesting and would like to hear your oppinion on this?
    Last edited by Cccwww1997; 06-06-2022 at 05:27 AM.

Cccwww1997 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For tricep i do:

First upper day:
    3 sets bench press
    3 sets skull crushers
    2 sets svend press

Secound upper day:
    3 sets bench press
    2 sets triceps over head exstention
    2 sets svend press

Is this enough tricep work each week?