trauco22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Calisthenics and bodybuilding

Over the last two years I've been training with calisthenics not to look aesthetic but to do some cool tricks on the bars and on the ground. And I've noticed significant gains in my back, lats and arms. Thing is I want more. But every video I see on youtube teaches me how to do tricks instead of actually bodybuilding.
    I've tried weighted calisthenics and I can currently do 5 followed muslce ups wth 20 lbs but my gains have slowed dwn signiicantly and my arms are starting to look small compared to my back. Any pro tips to grow bigger arms and chest without benchpress or any dumbbells?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trauco22 View Post
    But every video I see on youtube teaches me how to do tricks instead of actually bodybuilding.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs/videos
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16