Ailden is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How does a 16 year old 5’6 male lose fat but no become skinny

Hello I am 16 and 5’6 I weigh 145 pounds
    And I would like to know how to lose some weight but not get skinny but become lean. I So far have been working out for 30 mins a day doing a full body workout and doing 30 mins cardio. I don’t exactly know what I should be eating and not though. So I’ve been eating fruit and vegetables and wheat bread and peanut butter and some eggs and some chicken. I know I’m supposed to be getting like 145 grams of protein but I’m having a hard time doing that. Should I use protein powder?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's simple, you first build some muscle all over your body so that you start off heavier. Fat obviously has mass so when you lose it, you are leaner but without being incredibly skinny. Losing weight from 145s downwards is not going to end well. Spend a year or four gaining muscle first. We can help you with this goal if you decide to commit to it but most people quit when they realise there is no easy answer...

EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ailden View Post
    Hello I am 16 and 5’6 I weigh 145 pounds
    And I would like to know how to lose some weight but not get skinny but become lean. I So far have been working out for 30 mins a day doing a full body workout and doing 30 mins cardio. I don’t exactly know what I should be eating and not though. So I’ve been eating fruit and vegetables and wheat bread and peanut butter and some eggs and some chicken. I know I’m supposed to be getting like 145 grams of protein but I’m having a hard time doing that. Should I use protein powder?
    hey bro< proud of you for making a change, if you want to get lean but not skinny id recomend consuming less calories than your body needs in order to reduce fat because calories are used for energy and extra calories are stored in the body as fat, keep eating protein as it doesnt make you fat and improves the muscle growth (peanut butter has an insanely high calorie content as well) and steak is pretty fatty even tho its good for protein, vegetables and fruits are a good way to fill yourself up if you are hungry and you get plenty of vitamins and fibres from it, last thing id recommend is to do a bit more low intensity cardio as it is a great way to burn excess calories

i hope this helps bro, im not a doctor or nutrition expert tho,
    good luck on your journey!

Registered User jameswilliam786's Avatar
    jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100) jameswilliam786 is not very well liked. (-100)

Lightbulb

1. calculate your macro requirements.
    2. Go on a caloric deficit
    3. Consume Proteins in accordance to your bodyweight
    4. Lift heavier weights to build some muscle depth
    5. Allow your muscle to eat that fat out of you