EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000)

How do I develop my chest more

wondering what the best methods are for developing your chest because I'm having a fair bit of trouble figuring out what to do (workout routines, diets, suppliments etc)

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Can't tell you all that in a single post, that would fill books. Better to use a ready made routine appropriate to your level if you don't have the knowledge and experience.

But I'll answer your question as it stands:
    - progressively overload your pecs using a bench press exercise of your choice plus maybe a pec fly using a rotating arms machine or cables. I prefer widely spaced cables so that the angle of the force is different to what you get with a basic bench press (from the sides not from behind)
    - add more weight or do more reps with the same weight from one workout to the next (progressive overload)
    - but don't try to jump too far ahead, keep the increases small but consistent. Otherwise you might hit a wall which you can't get past.
    - add more total sets per week when needed - breaking chest training sessions into at least 2 sessions per week

EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000) EsaRonlund is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Can't tell you all that in a single post, that would fill books. Better to use a ready made routine appropriate to your level if you don't have the knowledge and experience.

But I'll answer your question as it stands:
    - progressively overload your pecs using a bench press exercise of your choice plus maybe a pec fly using a rotating arms machine or cables. I prefer widely spaced cables so that the angle of the force is different to what you get with a basic bench press (from the sides not from behind)
    - add more weight or do more reps with the same weight from one workout to the next (progressive overload)
    - but don't try to jump too far ahead, keep the increases small but consistent. Otherwise you might hit a wall which you can't get past.
    - add more total sets per week when needed - breaking chest training sessions into at least 2 sessions per week
    cheers bro, ill try it out

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EsaRonlund View Post
    wondering what the best methods are for developing your chest because I'm having a fair bit of trouble figuring out what to do (workout routines, diets, suppliments etc)
    This is about as traditional a chest workout as you will find:

Chest should be trained 1 x every 4 days.

Bench press 5x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
    Db incline press 4x 10, 8, 6, 6
    Flyes or pec deck or cable crossovers (some kind of squeeze) 3x 15,12,10

Use the heaviest weights you can safely handle to hit CLOSE to prescribed reps, doesn’t have to be exact. Try to gradually increase.

Food:
    Make sure you are EATING, your avatar shows that you have plenty of room to add mass. Eat! You can’t grow without a calorie surplus and a bunch of protein! At LEAST 1 g/protein per lb of body weight will do the trick.

No supplements are necessary, maybe a whey protein or mass gain shake.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    This is about as traditional a chest workout as you will find:

Chest should be trained 1 x every 4 days.

Bench press 5x 10, 8, 6, 6, 6
    Db incline press 4x 10, 8, 6, 6
    Flyes or pec deck or cable crossovers (some kind of squeeze) 3x 15,12,10

Use the heaviest weights you can safely handle to hit CLOSE to prescribed reps, doesn’t have to be exact. Try to gradually increase.

Food:
    Make sure you are EATING, your avatar shows that you have plenty of room to add mass. Eat! You can’t grow without a calorie surplus and a bunch of protein! At LEAST 1 g/protein per lb of body weight will do the trick.

No supplements are necessary, maybe a whey protein or mass gain shake.
    thanks so much bro, quite the oposite to what i was thinking but that just shows my inexperience on the subject

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just to add to what is already said, make sure your form is good, I spent a lot of time when I was younger using more of my arms in bench rather than my chest; my arms would be fried and my chest barely felt a pump. If your arms are tired before your chest than you're doing something wrong. Same with all fly type of movements, I was using more of my front delts, focusing on squeezing my chest more helped with mind muscle connection and got a better contraction in the pec.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823