Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Mules

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

2000 Mules

It's a movie. A documentary. I have not seen it, yet. Have any of you?

Thoughts?
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. It's an eye opener for sure however it didn't change anyone's mind either way. People had already decided to think the election was stolen or it wasn't so IMO a waste of money to produce
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hear it's a hilarious mockumentary. Enjoy!
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PhDPepper1111 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No idea. I just came here for the thread title.

Carry on.
    It's never too late!

5'6", 215

Results:
    2/26/22 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 501/325/540/1366 @ 209lb
    11/7/21 IPL drug tested world championships: 463/319/529/1311 @ 205lb
    6/20/21 USPA Western drug tested regionals: DQ (bombed squats) @ 192lb
    2/27/21 USPA PNW drug tested championships: 468/308/501/1278 @ 202lb
    10/10/2020 USPA FS meet: 407/303/474/1185 @ 212lb

Gym PRs:
    529/336/555

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    It's a movie. A documentary. I have not seen it, yet. Have any of you?

Thoughts?

Saw it. Zero doubt in my mind as to what those people were doing in “the most secure election in history.”

As far as I’m concerned, those JACK@#$&$ owe me gas money.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by coachcalande View Post
    Saw it. Zero doubt in my mind as to what those people were doing in “the most SECURELY STOLEN election in history.”

As far as I’m concerned, those JACK@#$&$ owe me gas money.
    ^^^^^fixed it for ya

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I went to IMDB reviews of the film and had a good laugh at the polarization of the reviews.

Here's a 10/10 review:

I saw this at the sold out Virtual Premier as I wanted to get the full interactive experience with the experts, film makers and fellow citizens. As a former Independent (now Republican), I have vast experience working inside and outside polling places. Before the election, I did surveys for the GOP in Pennsylvania. I know without a doubt TRUMP WON. Dinesh D'Souza and True The Vote's work is crucial to our Constitutional Republic. They raised the standard of proof many times what is required by law. They used Geo-Tracking of 4.3 million minutes from state-owned surveillance footage.

The film starts out with a most germane Biden quote, "We have put together, I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." The same technology used by one of the leading investigators in the world proved Biden's own admission of a crime. Just in our city of Philadelphia 1,100 mules were used producing over 50,000 illegal votes.

The vast hard forensic evidence in this film only concentrates on the criminal ballot drop-boxes. This does not invalidate or discount all the other voter fraud committed by the Democrats such as mass abnormalities with Dominion machines, mail-in ballots with no chain of custody, dirty voter rolls with dead people and out of state voters and the statistical impossibility of Trump losing (Bernoulli Trial).

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FILM. I'm sending links to my friends, family and Congressional members.
    Here's a 1/10 vote:

This film is COMPLETELY FALSE. You can't just stuff fake ballots onto a drop box! THEY WON'T BE COUNTED ------ DUH.

Only REAL ballots matching names and addresses on voter lists will count, and they check every SIGNATURE and for DUPLICATES.

Does D'Souza think that election officials are idiots? NO. Does he think that his viewers are idiots? YES.

His only REAL video clips are just people putting their ballot into a box !! Everything else is staged, and his bogus cellphone data includes countless people who didn't go within ten feet of a box! He even has some box locations completely wrong - including a ring of them he shows in... Moscow.

How can anyone believe this nonsense? D'Souza even says in his interview with Philip Bump (easy to find) that he proved nothing and was just "making a movie" !

As when Sidney Powell, after her hugely damaging lies about Dominion voting machines, said that nobody should have believed her.

Read the other 1-star reviews here, who are telling you the truth.
    Bottom line, if you believe the election was stolen, you'll love the film. If you think the election was free and fair, you'll get a good laugh.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean it's not a Western?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I went to IMDB reviews of the film and had a good laugh at the polarization of the reviews.

Here's a 10/10 review:

Here's a 1/10 vote:

Bottom line, if you believe the election was stolen, you'll love the film. If you think the election was free and fair, you'll get a good laugh.

Now now, all you have to do is accept the idea that JB got more African Americans to vote for him than voted for Obama. JB is the most exciting and popular POTUS candidate in HISTORY! 😅
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now now, all you have to do is accept the idea that JB got more African Americans to vote for him than voted for Obama. JB is the most exciting and popular POTUS candidate in HISTORY!
    Or...I know this might be hard to believe but...Trump was one of the worst POTUS in HISTORY and many held their nose and voted against him - not for Biden.

But these movies are cute. My second favorite part is how Trump single handedly turned many of his supporters into whiney little bitches (fuk your feelings). Might be his greatest accomplishment. The first being how the grift continues long after he was fired.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Or...I know this might be hard to believe but...Trump was one of the worst POTUS in HISTORY and many held their nose and voted against him - not for Biden.

But these movies are cute. My second favorite part is how Trump single handedly turned many of his supporters into whiney little bitches (fuk your feelings). Might be his greatest accomplishment. The first being how the grift continues long after he was fired.

I understand the hatred toward Trump….after all, he was a Russian asset right? Lol

Trump is easily the most popular candidate in history as evidenced by his actual REAl vote totals. Add to it the rally’s…show me ONE Biden rally with a decent crowd that shows any kind of energy and enthusiasm for the senile old man.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Take it down a notch, sister. You don't know all Trump supporters. Your the little bigoted b!tch in a statement like that.

Now, to say Trump was the worst President in history is fine. I disagree for numerous objective reasons I don't even care to enumerate here.

The numbers, the historic totals, the closing down of counting, the immense voter turnout, etc. I do not buy these election results. I have no names to call you or any Biden supporters. Or Bernie, etc. I will probably like the movie. If inspires me, I'll be glad.

I figured this piece of work would unhinge some.

-----R. W. Emerson

Take it down a notch, sister. You don't know all Trump supporters. Your the little bigoted b!tch in a statement like that.

Now, to say Trump was the worst President in history is fine. I disagree for numerous objective reasons I don't even care to enumerate here.

The numbers, the historic totals, the closing down of counting, the immense voter turnout, etc. I do not buy these election results. I have no names to call you or any Biden supporters. Or Bernie, etc. I will probably like the movie. If inspires me, I'll be glad.

I figured this piece of work would unhinge some.
    No names to call me except a bigoted b1tch- guess the shoe fits. (and I never said all Trump cult members)

I'm sure you will enjoy it - you're the targeted audience. I'm not unhinged at all. Trump was fired and no amount of crying is going to change that. In fact I love the fact that it irritates you lot. Maybe more rallies and flags will help

Again, enjoy!
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 06-03-2022 at 02:56 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

I understand the hatred toward Trump….after all, he was a Russian asset right? Lol

Trump is easily the most popular candidate in history as evidenced by his actual REAl vote totals. Add to it the rally’s…show me ONE Biden rally with a decent crowd that shows any kind of energy and enthusiasm for the senile old man.
    If ONLY someone had brought actual evidence to one of the 30+ cases they lost.

Its funny this senile old man was so with it he could pull this off? FFS...let it go.
    Last edited by NotJtbny; 06-03-2022 at 02:58 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I believe the final count was 68 (IIRC, many of them had Trump appointees presiding).....but I'm sure those were all rigged too.

I believe the final count was 68 (IIRC, many of them had Trump appointees presiding).....but I'm sure those were all rigged too.
    If you get to the point where information tells you that it's not just a one party issue, relative to corruption and protection of side deals with countries like China, Ukraine, etc., you start to entertain how widespread the impact can be. I know, you get called a conspiracy theorist. Fine. Then 8 months later or so, the 'conspiracy' is revealed and nothing happens.

This movement is set to reduce the impact in many respects of the Untied States and fold us into another cog in the global community. I'll remove my tinfoil hat now, turn off my computer in my mother's basement, and go play online video games now.

-----R. W. Emerson

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread delivers.

as for the film, if the title wuz 2000 delivery mules, then mabe I'd check it out, but 2000 Mules is too vague and could mean anything.

but whatevr floats yur mule.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A woman in Arizona just pled guilty for being a vote collection mule, it isn't a stretch to think if there is one who admitted it then most likely there are a lot more who haven't been caught.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona...ection-scheme/
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Yes. It's an eye opener for sure however it didn't change anyone's mind either way. People had already decided to think the election was stolen or it wasn't so IMO a waste of money to produce
    Little known fact; right after the movie launched, new investigations were opened up in Virginia and Arizona. So far, one arrest has been made, and was indicted on 82 counts of election fraud. Several nonprofits that were involved in the fraud, some documented in the film, are currently under investigation. Yuma county Sheriff’s department is also on the move.

If one person so far is responsible for 82, out of an entire organization, imagine the total.

So yeah, it’s legit.
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Its funny this senile old man was so with it he could pull this off? FFS...let it go.

“There was no fraud”

“Most secure election…”

https://thehill.com/news/ap/ap-u-s-n...ection-scheme/

Imagine being such a fool as to think there wasn’t WIDE SPREAD fraud? These crackhead mules would do anything for money (why they had to take photos of the ballots they dropped)

imagine hating the orange man so much that you are fine with rigged elections.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    A woman in Arizona just pled guilty for being a vote collection mule, it isn't a stretch to think if there is one who admitted it then most likely there are a lot more who haven't been caught.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona...ection-scheme/
    I for one think that there always has and always will be attempts like this one ^^^ on BOTH SIDES. I will never understand why so many people on the right think that their party is such do-gooders that they'd never do anything illegal or unethical. To me, that's the beauty of being an Independent; I sit and watch this shiit and I see right through it because I have no party affiliation.

Also, I realize this case is still under investigation, but did you miss this?

There's no sign she or anyone else in Yuma County collected ballots in the general election, but investigators from the attorney general's office are still active in the community.
    I have faith that if the election was 'stolen' it will be uncovered in due time.

Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Little known fact; right after the movie launched, new investigations were opened up in Virginia and Arizona. So far, one arrest has been made, and was indicted on 82 counts of election fraud. Several nonprofits that were involved in the fraud, some documented in the film, are currently under investigation. Yuma county Sheriff’s department is also on the move.

If one person so far is responsible for 82, out of an entire organization, imagine the total.

So yeah, it’s legit.
    while it wold be great if something came of it, it’s blindingly apparent that nobody will be going to jail. It’s over, done with. The energy could be better used for the security of future elections.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I for one think that there always has and always will be attempts like this one ^^^ on BOTH SIDES. I will never understand why so many people on the right think that their party is such do-gooders that they'd never do anything illegal or unethical. To me, that's the beauty of being an Independent; I sit and watch this shiit and I see right through it because I have no party affiliation.
    What she was doing was illegal today, but not illegal in 2016. Many Latino-majority communities used “ballot-harvesting,” i.e. picking up other people’s ballots and turning it in for them as a tactic to help people vote. Republicans outlawed the practice as they sought to reign in elections, which opponents criticized as them trying to prevent Latinos from voting.

The fact she was caught after just 4 alleged votes in a primary is a pretty good sign that the election security measures we have in place are effective against this type of thing.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    What she was doing was illegal today, but not illegal in 2016. Many Latino-majority communities used “ballot-harvesting,” i.e. picking up other people’s ballots and turning it in for them as a tactic to help people vote. Republicans outlawed the practice as they sought to reign in elections, which opponents criticized as them trying to prevent Latinos from voting.

The fact she was caught after just 4 alleged votes in a primary is a pretty good sign that the election security measures we have in place are effective against this type of thing.
    Lol, of course. They are such humanitarians that they wanted to lighten the load of postmen so they took the ballots from mailboxes to go turn them in themselves..

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol, of course. They are such humanitarians that they wanted to lighten the load of postmen so they took the ballots from mailboxes to go turn them in themselves..

The real issue with mail-in voting (as the fraud is a much smaller percentage than the disenfranchisement) is the disenfranchisement that occurs due to votes being tossed out for not following directions/mail timing failures. So yes many “get out the vote” groups do physically pick up the ballots.

According to what I read "Harvested" in this case means she dropped them off at the polling location, and the ballots did not belong to her family members. The state attorneys were unable to convict her for marking or tampering with the ballots, and she was never accused of paying for them by the state attorney.

It seems like she may have knocked on doors to collect ballots to get the vote out. This is illegal in Arizona (although not everywhere) because ballots must be dropped off in person at a polling station or mailed via USPS. You can only drop off another person's ballot if that person is a family member.

Obviously marking ballots yourself should be illegal, but I think I should be able to, for example, drop off my elderly neighbor's sealed ballot if he forgot to mail it in on time.

Having said that, even though I think this law is less than perfect, this lady broke it and should be punished appropriately. It looks like she'll most likely be fined, lose the right to vote, and be forced to step down from publicly appointed positions (she was on the local school board).

I don’t really see why we are pointing to a story of an individual person acting alone and harvesting four (4) primary (non republican), non-general election (not against Donald trump) ballots in a country of 330m people and then trying to make a huge extrapolation as if this type of thing shifted the election. I would say something like a a percent of a percent of a percent of people who engage in these multiple-hundred-million people systems is multiple orders of magnitude away from being significant enough to affect the outcome.

lol tip of the iceberg.
    Ok. Since they caught the lady responsible for 4 ballots, the folks responsible for the hundreds of thousands others should be caught fairly soon.

What’s the context of this video? Police report? It looks like two chicks with a master key to a apartment complex mailroom. They’re definitely looking for something, I would assume checks.

I don’t really see why we are pointing to a story of an individual person acting alone and harvesting four (4) primary (non republican), non-general election (not against Donald trump) ballots in a country of 330m people and then trying to make a huge extrapolation as if this type of thing shifted the election. I would say something like a a percent of a percent of a percent of people who engage in these multiple-hundred-million people systems is multiple orders of magnitude away from being significant enough to affect the outcome.
    Having read a few of your posts, I think you well know why. God forbid we should really get to the heart of the rigged election. It would involve members of the protected class (I don't care what political party). You don't touch those people. They are on the inside to help execute plans for which they have been well compensated and are now owned by those who purchased them.

Trump was a pure outsider. Like him or not; he was not a member of the club. The vast majority of his policies directly contradict what is happening now. He had to go.

-----R. W. Emerson

Ok. Since they caught the lady responsible for 4 ballots, the folks responsible for the hundreds of thousands others should be caught fairly soon.

What’s the context of this video? Police report? It looks like two chicks with a master key to a apartment complex mailroom. They’re definitely looking for something, I would assume checks.
    Clearly ballots...
    Regardless it's another reason to tighten up the border.

As Keep It Moving stated, There are bigger forces at play, however anyone that DID vote for Moron in Charge was responsible in assisting in the way things went and all the messes we're in the middle of
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 06-04-2022 at 11:20 AM.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kraken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ballot harvesting was illegal in most, if not all, states before COVID. Why? Because verifying these votes is very difficult. Swing states and blue states were the majority of states that exploited COVID to lower the standards of voting, including ballot harvesting

As we have said many times, “illegal” is a play on words. What was previously illegal was made legal and justified for emergency purpose, and these changes literally swung the election in a major way.

You might say “but it’s for the weak and poor!”. However, according to FA Hayek, the Weimar Republic used these same tactics to create a scenario that allowed Hitler to rise to power through exploitation. Hence the quote “it’s not the moral basis that is the concern, it’s the more results.” History shows us consistently, ESPECIALLY now, that lowering election standards paves the way for dictatorships, Ballot harvesting being the biggest
    One party system; Most Republicans are Democrats, but no Democrats are Republicans.
    Hayek and Mises were right; they're all socialists.
    "To Call something fair or unfair is a subjective value judgment and not liable to any verification" Ludwig Von Mises

Having read a few of your posts, I think you well know why. God forbid we should really get to the heart of the rigged election. It would involve members of the protected class (I don't care what political party). You don't touch those people. They are on the inside to help execute plans for which they have been well compensated and are now owned by those who purchased them.
    I don’t think I can go that far down the conspiracy hole. I do think the “deep state” or whatever you want to call it exists, but in a non conspiracy sort of way. There are tons of non elected government positions that don't get refreshed every 4 years with a new president.

Are some of these people in positions of power and make influential decisions with little to no oversight from elected officials? Yep.

Do the people in these positions long term know each other and exchange favors to further each of their own designs? Yep.

Are some of these people likely to work against a new administration with views they don't like even if they ostensibly work for the executive branch? Yep.

Do these people meet in an underground lair while a super villian with a cat on his lap outlines how they will take over the country? Probably not.

Trump was a pure outsider. Like him or not; he was not a member of the club. The vast majority of his policies directly contradict what is happening now. He had to go.
    We will never see eye-to-eye on President Trump because I think you give him way too much credit but I do respect your posts more than most. I think we probably agree on more things than you realize.