Ely03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes

i was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and ive been thinking about trying to bulk up more so i was wondering if with my diagnosis would that be a good or bad thing to do with my diabetes.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It shouldn't stop you but you will need to consider that intense exercise can burn through blood glucose more quickly than being sedentary. You may also be eating more than you would have been. Spreading feedings out might be necessary and timing of feeding in relation to exercise bouts might also be. You'll have to monitor your blood sugar levels through the day and adapt.

jadenrhode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ely03 View Post
    i was recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and ive been thinking about trying to bulk up more so i was wondering if with my diagnosis would that be a good or bad thing to do with my diabetes.
    I'm diabetic too bro type 1 as well. As long as you don't overdue it with carbs you should be good, I find when I eat a lot of carbs in a meal, like aroud 100-200 it takes awhile for it to go down. Hope this helps

tushar0011 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I’m Tushar. I had an HBA1C of 7.1 when I was a diabetic patient. Living with diabetes for a considerable amount of time made things difficult back then. I had to go on a diet and I couldn’t eat the things I really liked, so it was a pretty difficult scenario for me. For my diabetic treatment, I had tried a lot of different doctors, but I wasn’t happy with the outcomes, so I wound up paying a lot of money. Then, BeatO was suggested to me by my friend Parul. For me, it has completely changed how I manage my diabetes. They include medication management, individualized health diet regimens, and limitless doctor calls and assistance. My diabetes is now under control because of BeatO and my A1C score is 5.8.

imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100) imyourguydavid is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tushar0011 View Post
    I’m Tushar. I had an HBA1C of 7.1 when I was a diabetic patient. Living with diabetes for a considerable amount of time made things difficult back then. I had to go on a diet and I couldn’t eat the things I really liked, so it was a pretty difficult scenario for me. For my diabetic treatment, I had tried a lot of different doctors, but I wasn’t happy with the outcomes, so I wound up paying a lot of money. Then, BeatO was suggested to me by my friend Parul. For me, it has completely changed how I manage my diabetes. They include medication management, individualized health diet regimens, and limitless doctor calls and assistance. My diabetes is now under control because of BeatO and my A1C score is 5.8.
    Thanks for sharing your story Tushar. Diabetes can definitely make daily life more challenging so I'm glad you found a program with BeatO that works well for your needs. Getting your A1C down is great progress - it sounds like they're providing helpful support to keep your health on track. Wishing you all the best as you continue managing your diabetes.