dhochoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anyone aiming to do 100 pushups in a row?

I'm reaching for a goal to do 100 pushups in a row. Currently I can do 80 pushups in a row and my way to go even higher is by doing 2 sets of my max per day.

How long before I can expect to reach 100?

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dhochoy View Post
    I'm reaching for a goal to do 100 pushups in a row. Currently I can do 80 pushups in a row and my way to go even higher is by doing 2 sets of my max per day.

How long before I can expect to reach 100?
    You can probably do 100 right now if you learn how to rest in a push up position.