Registered User Jamiebubbleboyv's Avatar
    Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jamiebubbleboyv has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gay guys and women flirting with PT

I'm a 24 yo Bi guy who does doing PT until Aug (Sept i'm in Bondi yay!!!) in a very diverse part of London and attracts the younger scene, Uni students, LGBTQ+ and ethnic groups. I often travel to different cities.

how do you deal with gay guys trying to flirt with you and trying to become your "friend". I want to keep a professional relationship with all my clients and think its unethical if i started dating them. Some of the guys especially are smoking hot but i turn them away when normally i would snap them up! Same with the gals.

i was training this newbie "Ry Ry" and he starts commenting on my hair and saying if I'm a natural blond. Next session starts saying asking if I wore lenses and "how my eyes are so blue" or if he could take me out for a drink. I ignored him and he was totally embarrassed. I find older guys (40+) are the worst and some have rings on their finger. I can tell why they really hired me. After a few sessions its "Can you do 1-2-1 home sessions with no weights" or I'll buy you dinner if I can lose weight and such. Or others especially south Asian/iraq etc... middle easterner types oggle checking me out when I'm showing them say a squat or deadlift. instead of looking at the technique they are peering to catch a glimpse between my shorts or vest! wtf! standing with arms folded just say "yes sir" "yes sir me can trying that"

i understand humans are extremely varied and i need this job. How do I turn them down without embarrassing them? I went to an old fellas house a rich professor type. Large house awesome with real wood floors and panels, i did a few body weight, Yoga and stretching with him. His wife had died recently so i felt sorry for him.

then he says... after the session listen to this "I'll pay you £5000 for a full body massage" I said Ok i can do sports massage.. but the Professor says "clothes off and i'll make it £7000"
    I said "i've got another client in 30 minutes another time eh and left asap"

Have any other PT's had issues like the client getting attached ?
    I'm going to start co-teaching jujitsu as i've got few years experience so hopefully better clients!

radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) radrd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Riveting tale chap

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everyone who trains has been propositioned before. Just keep it professional, let them know when they're crossing the line, and if they don't stop then tell them to find another trainer.

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you the same guy who posted a couple of weeks back about your problems with Middle Eastern clients?
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) safcpaul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I come here to talk about lifting. Not to read about blokes getting it on with other blokes. Go to the misc

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP needs to talk to Dustin the Huss
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    OP needs to talk to Dustin the Huss
    Ha

First thing I thought of when I saw the title,

"Dustin must have an alt account"
    Last edited by eomrat; 05-29-2022 at 09:32 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by radrd View Post
    Riveting tale chap
    aka: Cool story bro'
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson