anonymous213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Are you suppose feel your stomach and legs get tired/hurt if I want to get ripped?

Am I supposed to feel my legs hurt/tired long after my workout I'm trying to get ripped and today I did 3 sets of push-ups, sit-ups, flutter kicks, leg raises, mountain climbers, and planks when I do the workout I feel it in my stomach and my legs but when Its long after the workout the feeling in my stomach and legs is gone is that a good thing?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'm going to say no as it's more of a side effect of a good workout, it's not what causes results. Of course you should train every set to a high degree of exertion.

Also, if you want to get 'ripped' you need to focus on diet. And you also need enough muscle mass to start with which most people don't have unless they've been training with weights for a long time.

anonymous213 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I'm going to say no as it's more of a side effect of a good workout, it's not what causes results. Of course you should train every set to a high degree of exertion.

Also, if you want to get 'ripped' you need to focus on diet. And you also need enough muscle mass to start with which most people don't have unless they've been training with weights for a long time.
    so what should I eat and avoid? I was speaking to a personal trainer that goes to my Brazilian jiu-jitsu class and he said I should not worry alot about diet and watching what I eat because im already lean.
    Last edited by anonymous213; 05-29-2022 at 08:36 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by anonymous213 View Post
    so what should I eat and avoid? I was speaking to a personal trainer that goes to my Brazilian jiu-jitsu class and he said I should not worry alot about diet and watching what I eat because im already lean.
    He's probably right. As I said, you need muscle first so why not focus on muscle gain now. You will need a whole body program - head to the Workout Programs forum and check out "fierce 5" in the sticky threads.

As for eating, at least monitor your weight and make sure it doesn't go down. Stick to protein rich foods like meat, eggs, dairy, nuts, beans, wholegrains etc. Get plenty of fruit and vegetables. If you lose weight, you can top this up with some more 'treat' foods as long as they generally form a small percentage of your overall diet.