Thread: Hgh

partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hgh

I wasn't sure where to put this. But i'll go ahead and get into the reasons i'm in here. I'm 36 and spent the last two years losing weight from 280 to 217. I'm obsessed with bodybuilding now. But I have some loose skin. I know there is absolutely no way to tighten loose skinin any substantial way.

Especially at my age, without just doing skin removal surgery. But I want to naturally tighten it as much as I'm realistically able to before I resort to that. And my question is is the boost in HGH from various techniques cumulative?. Cuz I know HGH helps in tightening loose skin. And I hear there's about a 30-40 minute window where HGH is elevated after squats.

But also HGH is boosted during a 12 hour fast. So I just wanted to know if they would help boost each other.
    Last edited by partyboychip; 05-27-2022 at 07:22 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    HGH is a multi function hormone. One of it's functions is that it is involved in energy mobilisation. That is why it rises during fasting, it has absolutely nothing to do with muscle growth in that context.

partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50) partyboychip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    HGH is a multi function hormone. One of it's functions is that it is involved in energy mobilisation. That is why it rises during fasting, it has absolutely nothing to do with muscle growth in that context.
    I literally said nothing about "muscle growth". I was talking about tightening loose skin. I do appreciate the input. But please if you're gonna reply to a tread actually read and understand what you're replying to.

tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tripod29 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by partyboychip View Post
    I literally said nothing about "muscle growth". I was talking about tightening loose skin. I do appreciate the input. But please if you're gonna reply to a tread actually read and understand what you're replying to.
    Damn

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I thought you meant in terms of replacing lost fat mass with muscle to reduce the appearance of loose skin

I'm guessing slightly here but I would have thought that fasting would suppress skin regeneration just like is suppresses other anabolic processes like protein synthesis... if you find some evidence to the contrary, please post it here.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Based on your own words... pot calling the kettle black, no?

I know there is absolutely no way to tighten loose skinin any substantial way.

Especially at my age, without just doing skin removal surgery.

MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyEgoProblem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natural fluctuations of t or hgh will do NOTHING at all in these regards.
    Would have to be exogenous supra physiological doses Which we don't discuss here.
    Really wouldn't be a very good cost:result ratio at all. Terrible Infact.
    FMH crew - Couch.

'pick a program from the stickies' = biggest cop out post.

It has been shown in some studies the HGH helps in skin tightening because it helps in the production of collegen. Which as everyone knows is a big factor in skin elasticity. And up to 12 hours of fasting triggers the production of HGH. After a 16+ hour fast Auto****y kicks in where old cells are broken down and replaced with new cells. Including skin an college. This is slowed down though by a few factors.

One being age, the other being hydration and the last being the rate of at which the weight was lost. I know these bio mechanics are slowed at my age. But I at least wanted to see if I could take advantage of them anyways to see if I could see any kind of results from it at all. And the question "is the various techniques the help naturally boost HGH cumulative." Such as after squats and during a 12 hour fast seemed like a straight forward and logical question to ask. I figured if this was in any way a correct assumption.

That at most it would be a miniscule boost in HGH serum levels at best. But anything us better then nothing.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It has been shown in some studies the HGH helps in skin tightening because it helps in the production of collegen. Which as everyone knows is a big factor in skin elasticity. And up to 12 hours of fasting triggers the production of HGH. After a 16+ hour fast Auto****y kicks in where old cells are broken down and replaced with new cells. Including skin an college. This is slowed down though by a few factors.

One being age, the other being hydration and the last being the rate of at which the weight was lost. I know these bio mechanics are slowed at my age. But I at least wanted to see if I could take advantage of them anyways to see if I could see any kind of results from it at all. And the question "is the various techniques the help naturally boost HGH cumulative." Such as after squats and during a 12 hour fast seemed like a straight forward and logical question to ask. I figured if this was in any way a correct assumption.

That at most it would be a miniscule boost in HGH serum levels at best. But anything us better then nothing.
    Or you could just take collagen supplements/peptides/etc. But that might be too simple for a complex mind like yours.