Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NEG ME HARDER, DADDY iamanalphamale's Avatar
    iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Wrong about what?
    The fact that it does happen elsewhere, just because it doesn't happen where you live - pretty clear what you were wrong about in your original post.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iamanalphamale View Post
    Its why we have the situation in Texas - most of those cops probably improperly trained, not suited for the job mentally or physically, bad cops in general or a mixture of all or some.

More than likely there were good cops in the mix that could have done better or there were, but they quit.

Just because its Texas doesn't mean cops are given a free pass from the Liberal MSM - in fact, they're probably more on the chopping blocks for being in red states/cities.
    You make a lot of excuses and somehow mange to make correlations to the side you don't agree with.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamanalphamale has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    You make a lot of excuses and somehow mange to make correlations to the side you don't agree with.
    Excuses, what excuses?

There are good cops and there are bad cops. I support the police and the people that are actually there to make a difference and protect us, not those in it for power and money.

You can support something and know that there is problems in it that need to be addressed.

Or do you want me to be some mindless zombie that just supports everything w/o having the critical thinking skills to see when what I am supporting isn't going well?

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Excuses, what excuses?

There are good cops and there are bad cops. I support the police and the people that are actually there to make a difference and protect us, not those in it for power and money.

You can support something and know that there is problems in it that need to be addressed.

Or do you want me to be some mindless zombie that just supports everything w/o having the critical thinking skills to see when what I am supporting isn't going well?
    Go back and re-read your posts - filled with conjecture to fit your narrative.

Example - "Its why we have the situation in Texas - most of those cops probably improperly trained, not suited for the job mentally or physically, bad cops in general or a mixture of all or some."

You have no idea if any of this is true and if true to what extent. But you do manage to blame liberal MSM:

Just because its Texas doesn't mean cops are given a free pass from the Liberal MSM - in fact, they're probably more on the chopping blocks for being in red states/cities.

RIGHT... it's CNN's fault - in Texas.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Go back and re-read your posts - filled with conjecture to fit your narrative.
    Fit what narrative.

I am completely lost at what you think I said that you believe I have some ulterior motive.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The fact that it does happen elsewhere, just because it doesn't happen where you live - pretty clear what you were wrong about in your original post.
    Nope. My county lost 1/2 our police force during covid and our quality of life did not change.

I have no idea whatever else you are going on about. Seems like you are arguing just to be arguing, Alpha Male
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excuses, what excuses?

This.

Cops have what is easily one of the hardest jobs in the country. Deal with the worst of society all day. Deal with mentally ill people. Deal with drunk or high people. Be marriage counselor for abusive couples while they’re fighting. Almost everyone you deal with dislikes you. Constantly trying to stop people attacking each other…or robbing, or breaking and entering, or “insert 1,000 other harmful activities here”. At any given moment someone could attack you with any level of force. People who think you can remove police and make a place better are horribly naive and put way too much faith in the general population. We’ve seen it play out over and over again all over the country for the past few years. But yeah, let’s see a few bad cops and decide they’re useless, or worse yet say they’re a net negative.

BRB- mechanic ripped me off get rid of mechanics

BRB- HVAC guy ripped me off get rid of HVAC guys

BRB- plumber ripped me off get rid of plumbers

BRB- surgeon messed up get rid of all surgeons

BRB- etc.

BRB- etc.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

I'm a bias here as I work with the local city police academy training defensive tactics but I deal with a lot of cadets and actual officers and from my experience the vast majority are good people wanting to make a real difference. My problem, and one I've been vocal about, is the protection of the very few bad cops- the Thin Blue Line. IMO that makes the good ones complicit and deserving of the heat they are currently receiving. They must change that from within.
    ☻/
    /▌

Nope. My county lost 1/2 our police force during covid and our quality of life did not change.

I have no idea whatever else you are going on about. Seems like you are arguing just to be arguing, Alpha Male
    Okay, and in state it had an affect.

Again, petty attacks at my name just to come off as some tough guy whose point isn't correct for everyone. Such low iq reponses.

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And you never answered my question about your location.

Living by one of the largest military bases in the world and going “well we lost some police and it was no big deal so I’m sure that applies to everywhere else as well”….sounds legit. You do realize what has happened to crime rates all over the country during the past few years right? Whatever happened where you are doesn’t change that.
    +positive crew+

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    You do realize what has happened to crime rates all over the country during the past few years right?

The fact this guy can actually say that it hasn't affected any place when the police force was cut in half either monetarily or by people working, JFLOL @ this dude.

My current location, Portland.

The fact this guy can actually say that it hasn't affected any place when the police force was cut in half either monetarily or by people working, JFLOL @ this dude.

And that’s just murders and shootings. Doesn’t even count the other attacks or crimes like robberies. And it doesn’t factor in that they’re trying making less things crimes…for example people swarming stores because you can now steal x amount of dollars worth of goods with zero repercussions.
    +positive crew+

Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    And that’s just murders and shootings.
    And only the murders they really want to report, sure there are a lot of murders that weren't reported as well in my state to offset the numbers a bit, who knows.

But yeah, the whole US basically didn't feel anything because the dude living at Fort Bragg didn't see anything.

IMO that makes the good ones complicit and deserving of the heat they are currently receiving.
    So, tell me how those good cops are supposed to do anything about the bad ones if the whole police force is being attacked by the left and MSM?

Why would anyone of them do anything about this anymore when it "damn if you do, damn if you don't" w/ cops?
    Most of them just want to make it through the last few years of their work until retirement and then get out, if they don't end up quitting before they get to retirement age.

The left and MSM has stigmatized ALL cops as one, doesn't matter what good cops do anymore.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Okay, and in state it had an affect.

Again, petty attacks at my name just to come off as some tough guy whose point isn't correct for everyone. Such low iq reponses.
    I am sorry. I cannot hear you over the sound of how Alpha you are, Alpha Male.
    Last edited by eomrat; 05-27-2022 at 02:32 PM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool, do you also know that a majority of the police, since 2020 and the defund movement, don't even bother doing their jobs most of the time?

They can have all the budget in the world now, but crime has still gone up here because they're not willing to get screwed over by the leadership that we have in Portland, and especially, Oregon.

Few friends are cops here in Portland and they've told me that if its a POC, they don't bother.
    Not because of any bias towards them, but they'd like to keep their jobs and not have to deal with the mental gymnastics that comes from trying to do their jobs properly.

Because of all this, even with funding, this place has gotten worse.
    That may be true but those budget numbers and "defunding" cannot happen at the same time and that was your original point.
    Police morale is another topic.
    crime was up starting in 2019...
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 05-28-2022 at 06:56 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    So liberals don't like police and they want to remove guns from law abiding citizens........almost like they are Pro Crime & Pro Criminal

So much could be stated about that chart and most of it would come out as racist, so im just going to shut the fuk up.
    That being said I live in a tiny village...yes a goddamn village of 1,000 and our major crime spree the past 2 years was someone stole a couple of flower planters from a porch.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.