Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weekend Activities and eating 1, 2, 3 July

Friday afternoon 1st July 1pm
    So i did break fast on this Friday afternoon at 1pm- had a cheesecake and 2 buns lathered with olive butter and a coffee. Then i had about 200g of chicken thigh panfried with 2 large eggs and another bun lathered in butter at 2pm. I had another bun+butter at 7pm and finally a plate of noodles at 10pm. I hate it when i break fast and eat a lot. It's the accumulation of 5 days of non eating that makes you go mad. Tomorrow will be better as i will be out most of the time, so i wont be eating so much.

SAT 2nd July
    Had a cheese cake for BF and 2 coffees. 2 small pieces of prata+curry, small plate of fried rice+fish, 2 small pieces of cake + 2 coffees. Dinner was bbq but i didnt eat much.

Sun 3rd July
    2 coffees for BF, lunch was just a plate of mixed vegetable rice and 2 pieces of chocolates for desert and a bun+butter. I also had 300ml of prune juice to make myself poop. Fast began at 5pm.

I really didnt feel like writing much cos i am a bit sick and feel really lethargic these few days.
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-03-2022 at 06:52 PM.

StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongAt45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Week 7 Fast 9

D1 update :
    I am having a bit of a flu, back drip cough and its making me lazy and lethargic. I didn't even feel like going to work.
    Anyway, i was so lazy, i didn't even measure myself this morning. Anyway i will do so and update later Starting weight 78.5kg. But i did poop a lot yesterday after that 300ml prune juice. Works well. Onward to 76 we go!

D2 update :
    Woke up to 77.5Kg. didnt drink much water yesterday. Still feel like pooping a bit. The prune juice really works wonders. Well, keeping fingers crossed to see 76 tomorrow. surely it will come this week. I am planning to have a bit of chicken broth today.

D3 update :
    I am 76.9kg today waking up. I had some chicken broth+seaweed+egg+tofu soup yesterday about 3pm. I also had 5 coffees today. Delicious. I expected a 0.8 to 1 kg loss from 77.5 yesterday but that didnt happen. I wonder if it was the soup? **** my mouth. Its not the hunger but mentally, its tough. But any loss is still a loss. Its a marathon, not a sprint.

D4 update :
    Woke up to 76.1kg today. As expected I made 0.8kg loss which seems quite norm on days 4 and 5. If al goes well, I should see a 75.5 or 75.3kg tomorrow. A great result this week i think. Mini milestone reached.

D5 Update End Fast
    Woke up to 76kg. I had a bit of soup+egg+seaweed yesterday evening at 5pm. I dont know if that is what caused me to slow down so much. After i had the soup, i have a nagging feeling, i was heavy again. Its in my mind i know. I took weight and it was 76.4kg. Ok, i get it. But i was really disappointed to not see the 75 mark today. Its 5pm. I am breaking fast and i am still 76. Its a long weekend, and next week will be likely a 4 day fast only. Whatever it is, i will soldier on and carry on. 75 will be here soon. It's a marathon, not a sprint.
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-08-2022 at 01:52 AM.

Weekend Eating and updates :
    Broke fast on Friday night 8th Jul. with 3 pcs of raisin bread lathered with olive butter and a coffee and some chocolates and 5 hotdog sausages. Feel full and bloated aleady. Tummy seems to have swelled up in the mirror.

9th Jul Sat
    Porridge for BF with some dough fitters and had 3 small sausages as well as 2 slices of bread. Dinner was mookata bbq and i had also 4 shots of whiskey and a can of beer.

10th Sunday
    Lunch was a bowl of tempura rice bowl, 2 slices of bread and 4 cups of coffee. Dinner was 3 pcs of fried chicken and some fries and 7 pcs of nuggets. I feel bloated but i dont think i ate a lot.

11th Mon (its a holiday)
    4 coffees, late breakfast with vegetarian vermicelli and carrot cake. Dinner will be home cooked soupy noodles with vegetables and some pork slices. Fast begins after dinner.
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-10-2022 at 11:58 PM.

Week 8 Fast 10

D1
    I did not take my weight this morning, as i felt i had overeaten the past weekend long holiday. I feel a bit bloated and though i stopped eating last night, i still feel bloated. Taking the prune juice didn't help surprisingly. Anyway, as usual, the ghrelin levels are high after weekend activities, I was feeling hungry even before waking up and now before lunch and after lunch. It goes away, but the level is high. I am toying with the idea of going 10 days straight, by missing this weekend. I want to get to my goal faster. I think if i was to go 10 days straight i can land at a fasted weight of 72kg by end of the that 10 days.

D2
    I still don't want to take weight. I had chicken broth+egg soup at 5pm today. Hunger pangs increased, surprisingly, it is more often and more intense. I don't know why. There is 1 b4 waking up, 1 after b4 leaving the house for work. 1 b4 lunch, 1 at 3pm. Then 1 at 5pm and 1 at 9pm and even before going to bed at midnight. It's getting more and more difficult to drag this out.

D3
    Hunger pangs remains the same, i still didnt take my weight yet. Part of it is that i want to surprise myself when i break fast much later. I hope i have it in me to go 10 days. I do plan to take a bit of chicken broth+egg every evening. It helps to think that you are getting something to eat.

D4
    Very disappointed with myself. I woke up and weighed in at 76.2kg. I had a bit of broth+egg yesterday and also some wasabi green peas (very little) late last night. But i don't expect this. I feel a bit constipated, i think it is probably me being constipated. But the reading is ****. I felt like i didn't make any gains (or loss) and the whole 4 days was for nothing. Going hungry for 4 days for nothing. WTF.

D5
    I drank a lot of prune juice yesterday, about a liter and ended up with watery stools. Went toilet like 5 times, a lot of poop and water came out. I thought "great", weight must be down now, finally got all these waste out. When i finally stopped pooping, i weighed myself. F***ing disappointed again. 76.2kg. No movement at all. So yesterday, from a morning 76.2 to an evening 76.2Kg with all that poop and water gone, no weight movement. WTF. Wanted to throw in the towel but i did not.
    Woke up this morning, was tempted to breakfast and eat, but i didn't. Had 3 coffees and then weighed myself. 75.8kg. At least the scales are moving in the right direction again. I hope i can pull through this weekend, it is Saturday morning now. I hope i see a low 75 tomorrow.

D6
    Yesterday about 6pm, i weighed myself and saw a 75.5Kg. I was quite happy. I was thinking, yeah, maybe tomorrow i can see a 75.2 or less. I had some chicken broth+egg+seaweed+tofu right after and then a cup of coffee. Today morning, i weighed in at 75.4kg. A bit disappointed. I hoped to get better than that. The soup which previously seemed to not make any effect on the weight loss, seems to have effect these days. I think it is the lean proteins in the egg and seaweed that is causing this. Anyway, i will soldier on and see what happens tomorrow. UPDATE@6PM I brought my sons out for lunch and i caved in. I saw someone eating some of my favorite food and i couldn't resist. I had 4 pork balls, 1 chicken glutinous rice, 1 braised pork bun. Actually it wasn't a lot of food. I was thinking to myself. Ok, restart now. BUT, when i got home, my mouth watered when i saw my kid eating some chocolates, so i had some kinder Bueno too. Then i had a slice of banana layer cake, a small chicken pie and a tuna pastry and a cup of tea. Once the appetite is stroked, the eating is hard to stop. But i am full now, so i will stop and start fasting again. F***, I cant do 10 days. I know i say this a lot, but F*** my mouth. Next week target, 74kg. Begins right now 6pm.
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-19-2022 at 11:20 PM.

Week 9 Fast 11

D1
    I started this fast since yesterday Sunday 6pm. I drank about 600ml of prune juice hoping to elicit some poop, but too bad, nothing came out. In fact i felt pretty bloated waking up on Monday morning. I felt that i must weighed pretty heavy and thus i didn't want to weigh myself and feel ****ty the whole day. Also, i had a water leak issue inside my house and its driving me nuts trying to figure out where it is coming from. Still didn't find the water leak source, i think it must be my neighbors causing it. Managed to make something to divert the leak temporarily so that i don't have to mop every hour. It took a lot of work and energy to make a simple divert. I worked on it from 12noon till 6pm. Tired, hungry and I didn't get my coffee.

The D1 is always tough, lots of ghrelin released, determination is down. i kept pinching my tummy fat to remind myself, i am fat like **** and that makes me ignore the ghrelin. The hunger goes away after some 5 mins usually. But boy, D1, ghrelin gets released like almost every hour or so. Especially during lunch time.

D2
    Woke up feeling great, but greeted with a burst of ghrelin. At least my makeshift divert sent the water leak into my drain directly. No more flooded floors to mop. I took a look at the mirror and felt that my body is starting to look a bit better, and i have some outlines i can see on my tummy. So i felt great and had a bath and proceeded to take weight. 75.5kg. Well that was the fasted weight when i broke fast on Sunday. Seems like when i break fast a day, you spend a day getting it back. Normally if i break fast for 2 days, it will take me at least 2 to 3 days to get back to the previous fasted weight. Interesting.
    By 11 and 12 noon , ghrelin came a few times. I felt it 3 times. I was tempted to have soup+tofu+egg but when i weighed myself at 6pm, the weight was still 75.6. WTF. I wanna see 74 this week. Sometimes i feel my body just wont give up the fat. It just keep sending out ghrelin to f*** you up.

D3
    Woke up to 75.1Kg this morning and remained 75.1kg throughout the day. I guess weight loss does occur only when you sleep. Anyway, i am so tempted to have soup, but i don't wanna jeopardize my goal of 74kg, so i am determined to skip soup. I hope my body cooperates and stop sending ghrelin to f*** me up. But i finally caved in at 4pm, and had a soup + 2 eggs+tofu. I also had a late night much of a handful of sliced almond nuts and sunflower seeds. Man i am sure i am so f***ed tomorrow wen i weighed in.

D4
    Woke up and felt no ghrelin this morning. Thought to myself, i gotta be still carrying the soup and nut from yesterday. I looked at the mirror and felt tummy looked a bit big, exactly how i was feeling. Bathed and took weight. 74.8kg. Surprise! I didnt expect that. I thought that i will end up at 75.1 still. But it went down a bit. Could have been better if i didnt have my cheats yesterday but wth, its a marathon. Looking so forward to end of the week. Planning to have some bbq if possible. If i can get to 74.5 or 74.3 tomorrow, it'll be a great week. I took some chicken broth+egg+tofu again and also 3 handful of nuts after 5pm.

D5
    Again the soup+nuts messed me up. Woke up to 74.5kg and by noon, i came in at 74.4kg. WTF. Thats it for this week. Breaking my fast now. F*** my mouth. 73 next week!
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-22-2022 at 01:12 AM.

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck, OP. This would not be my approach for fear of losing muscle mass, but hope you reach your desired goals.

One question I have is regarding the coffee discussion. Is black coffee seriously considered a fast-breaker? An entire pot is like 10 calories, if that. Does anyone really think that counts?
    Bench: 345
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    Good luck, OP. This would not be my approach for fear of losing muscle mass, but hope you reach your desired goals.

One question I have is regarding the coffee discussion. Is black coffee seriously considered a fast-breaker? An entire pot is like 10 calories, if that. Does anyone really think that counts?
    Hi Eli, thanks for the wishes. Actually i don't think i am losing muscle mass much, though i was not muscular to begin with. But looking at my biceps, its not getting smaller nor does my shoulders look smaller. In fact, the muscles looks more defined now that i have lost a bit of fat.

Coffee - I have about 4 to 5 cups, about 200ml each cup. And i put a teaspoon of instant creamer powder, and a teaspoon of brown sugar. I have substituted the sugar for artificial sweetener. I find that the coffee does not affect weight loss at all. At days i have up to 6 cups and still nothing. Lean protein, however, seems to have a lot of effect no matter the amount.

Weekend Activities and food
    W1 Fri, broke fast at 2pm
    Lunch was fried chicken noodles, 6 pc of pork balls, 3 slice cheese cake and 1 slice banana layered cake. 1 kinder bueno, 3 butter buns. Thats a lot of food. I was crazy for food. That's dangerous, cos i fasted for almost 5 days straight.
    W2 Sat A bowl of Porridge, 1 fritter, 3 cheese cake, 3 coffees. 1.3 L beer, 250ml whiskey, 3 pcs chocolate biscuits, some korean bbq (v little meat, mostly vegetables, cos i had beer, overall i had very little dinner). Damn, i love Philadelphia cheese cakes.. I kinda overate today cos my Son was home from the army camp, i was v happy to see him.
    W3 Sun A plate of noodles, some pcs of steamed chicken. 2 coffees. 2 cheese cakes. Some duck meat + fried pork meat (about 250g in all) and spinich. A 200ml prune juice - but no poop. Feeling bloated.

I felt i overate this weekend. Especially since i drank on Sat. Fast starts again.
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-24-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Week 10, Fast 12

D1
    I felt i overate the last weekend. I was just happy to see my son and also somehow, i just felt happy. Anyway, Fast began on a Sunday evening at 9pm. It's a bit late. I wanted to stop eating after dinner at 6, but there was some more duck meat and i couldn't resist the cheesecake. Woke up and did not take weight. I feel heavy, especially since i couldn't poop what i ate over the weekend. I was quite undisciplined today, and had 5 handful of sliced almonds with sunflower seeds. These are sliced and actually i think they come up to a few full almond nuts at most. I don't know how this will affect my weight loss, though i suspect i wont like my results this week.

D2
    Today is about the same as yesterday, i still had about 5 handful of sliced almonds and sunflower seeds, and also a chocolate biscuit (about 1"sq,5mm thick). I also had 5 cups of coffee. I still didn't weigh myself. I don't think i will weigh myself till Friday morning maybe. I pray my new routine doesn't kick me too hard in the butt.

D3

Same like yesterday, damn, those choco biscuits are hard to resist. 5 coffees, 5 handful of nuts, and a choco biscuit. My discipline this week is so poor.

D4
    I had 6 coffees today. Pretty stressed out with work and ****. Same like yesterday, damn, those choco biscuits are hard to resist. 6 coffees, 5 handful of nuts, and 2 choco biscuit. My discipline this week is so poor.

D5
    Very disappointing that my weight taken at breakfast was 74.2Kg, 200g loss? WTF? I guess that it is poop that is still in me. But i wont be so undisciplined next week. F*** me.
    5PM update : So after breaking fast at about 4pm, instantly i had poop, and it was quite a lot. I broke fast with some dimsum: 2 pork siewmai, 1 pork charsiew bun, 150g glutinous rice, 3 fried mini spring rolls, 1 prawn ball. It probably weighed about 500g or so of food. I pooped alot, which is probbaly all the food from last week and the nuts this week. If i was to venture a guess, i will say it weighed 800g. I weighed myself after eating and pooping, i came in at 74kg. I suspect that i probably did lose about 0.5 to 0.8 kg this week. It's just all stuck in my intestines now. Anyway, hunker down and go on. I wont be posting weekend activities.
    Last edited by StrongAt45; 07-29-2022 at 02:14 AM.