Thread: Flabby Chest

cktx81co is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Flabby Chest

Been training for years and lost a little momentum after a move. I am back and going strong, but my chest just seems flabby. I do not bench a bunch due to a wrist surgery a while back. My diet is good, I don't drink heavily and if I do its a bourbon on the rocks. I am on a 4 day workout split, chest exercises include the classics, 4 sets 10-12 reps. I did put on some weight, I was at 230lbs at 6'0" but am down to 215lbs after it got warm with a target goal of 195lbs.

Advice?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'm afraid that at 6'0'' and anything close to 200lbs, you will have a fair bit of fat on you unless you are a really jacked up monster.

Your genetics decide where the fat goes - if it's on your chest, the only option is to diet to lose fat from all over. You may have to lose as much at 20lbs to start looking decently lean.

Check out the 'basics' sticky thread in the fat loss forum, it's going to be all about calorie control. Weight training is important too - but choice of routine etc. is not going to be a deal breaker.

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lose more fat, gain more muscle.

Well-structured, smart training

Small to moderate calorie deficit

A few days a week of cardio, low intensity steady state will do

Stay active throughout the day

Sleep well

Patience, consistency, time
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cktx81co View Post
    My diet is good
    This doesn't tell us much.

I am on a 4 day workout split, chest exercises include the classics, 4 sets 10-12 reps.
    This either. What do mean by the "classics"?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

It is what I figured, carrying too much fat. Gonna see about getting back down towards the 195lb frame and check back. Thx fellas!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wrap that weak wrist nice and tight and do heavy incline dumbbell presses, 8-12 reps for at least 4 sets. Then do it flat for at least 3 sets. If you can, do it decline for another three sets. Then do flyes at any angle for another 3 sets.

This won't spot remove the fat but will shape your chest in a way that will make the fat stretch over the "plates" of your pecs so they look like armour and not like tits.

In 8 weeks or so if you're consistent you'll see a big change.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Wrap that weak wrist nice and tight and do heavy incline dumbbell presses, 8-12 reps for at least 4 sets. Then do it flat for at least 3 sets. If you can, do it decline for another three sets. Then do flyes at any angle for another 3 sets.

This won't spot remove the fat but will shape your chest in a way that will make the fat stretch over the "plates" of your pecs so they look like armour and not like tits.

In 8 weeks or so if you're consistent you'll see a big change.
    I've been doing all 3 with flys, 4 sets then bar bench and incline for 4 each. Total 32 sets, too much?

LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiftNutz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been training for years and lost a little momentum after a move. I am back and going strong, but my chest just seems flabby. I do not bench a bunch due to a wrist surgery a while back. My diet is good, I don't drink heavily and if I do its a bourbon on the rocks. I am on a 4 day workout split, chest exercises include the classics, 4 sets 10-12 reps. I did put on some weight, I was at 230lbs at 6'0" but am down to 215lbs after it got warm with a target goal of 195lbs.

Advice?
    It sounds like you are on the right track, but you may need to increase the intensity of your workouts and/or change up your routine a bit in order to see results. Additionally, make sure you are eating enough protein to support muscle growth.

user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50) user4GBWO6QG1OA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Using dumbbells is better than the bar if you have a wrist issue. Keep losing your weight at the same time adding more protein into your system less carbohydrates that are processed, fruits and vegetables are all right. Just keep working out because you won’t notice as you lose the fat and it will look like you’re losing muscle in the area but you’re really getting rid of breasts😁 Your muscle will come up if you keep working it out.