Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So what do you suggest for predictive behavioral analysis, any suggestions are helpful?
    Why there were the same number of guns per capita back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, etc and mass shootings/school shootings only became a thing in the early 2000s?

The truth is that our society is decaying, and people are suggesting we give up our right to defend life and property and our only chance to keep an ever growing government at bay for the promise of security.

Our politicians are not interested in fixing society, they just care about the next election cycle to stay in power and continue to cash in via especial interest groups and "paid speeches". We need to start a conscious revolution to strengthen the family unit, to rid ourselves of the hedonistic vices that are destroying the very fabric of society by promoting promiscuity, low morals, etc. How do we do that? I don't know, it has to be a personal awakening, in mass it's almost impossible for that to happen. The only hope is for a leader/ figure to come out and inspire the masses to take this path, to enact laws that promote living a moral life.
    300 Forever

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The first tweet you posted is a parody account.

https://twitter.com/voterandyfinefl/...wA4l5cQIZWr57Q

The Biden one is real.

It’s truley sad when an IT person can’t even spot a bs account. Your typical IT worker puts too much trust thier devices as well.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    X Trainer Ben, I will answer your question, here’s how we can prevent.

When a post like this happens when someone is making threats, GPS can track this person via API and account intergration. A user can have an alert on their phone (thier choice to enable) when someone on SM makes a threat reaches a distance of them, the alert could go to anyone even police.

The above would have sent a warning to people around the school to watch out and lock up, and send some cops to deter any threats.

And simple lockdown of a building using cards is easy enough without all the hassle above that I mentioned.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Behold a Pale Horse!

Weird how the same govt that smeared William Cooper for his UFO fascination is now talking about UFOs.

Cooper was killed for “tax evasion “ or something like that.( or was he simply silenced?)

His claim that schools would be shot up so folks would eagerly surrender guns is starting to ring in my ears.

Fun times eh?
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    X Trainer Ben, I will answer your question, here’s how we can prevent.

When a post like this happens when someone is making threats, GPS can track this person via API and account intergration. A user can have an alert on their phone (thier choice to enable) when someone on SM makes a threat reaches a distance of them, the alert could go to anyone even police.

The above would have sent a warning to people around the school to watch out and lock up, and send some cops to deter any threats.

And simple lockdown of a building using cards is easy enough without all the hassle above that I mentioned.
    So you do want the government to chip you lol? Cuz that would be the easiest solution. F the GPS, Bill Gates to the rescue

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It’s truley sad when an IT person can’t even spot a bs account. Your typical IT worker puts too much trust thier devices as well.
    This IT worker has deleted most of her social media. Because privacy. I do take the blame here, should have checked the chit before posting

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    Why there were the same number of guns per capita back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, etc and mass shootings/school shootings only became a thing in the early 2000s?

The truth is that our society is decaying, and people are suggesting we give up our right to defend life and property and our only chance to keep an ever growing government at bay for the promise of security.

Our politicians are not interested in fixing society, they just care about the next election cycle to stay in power and continue to cash in via especial interest groups and "paid speeches". We need to start a conscious revolution to strengthen the family unit, to rid ourselves of the hedonistic vices that are destroying the very fabric of society by promoting promiscuity, low morals, etc. How do we do that? I don't know, it has to be a personal awakening, in mass it's almost impossible for that to happen. The only hope is for a leader/ figure to come out and inspire the masses to take this path, to enact laws that promote living a moral life.
    Can you provide some examples in our century when a gun prevented government from doing something to a person? Like when someone pulled out a gun or AR-15 or a tank and government said, ok, we leaving now, we scared? This literally never happened. If they want you, they will get you lol

Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    So you do want the government to chip you lol? Cuz that would be the easiest solution. F the GPS, Bill Gates to the rescue
    No not gubmit, although they will definitely want to.

This requires the person making the threat carry a phone or watch or IoT device and the users enabling the alert function.

Personally I would not use such a thing even if I invented it, o don’t live my life in constant fear, I just lock up. I am more scared of gubmit! Lol

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As JTNY stated, New York has some of the most strict gun laws in place, as well as Chicago. However, murders involving guns has only risen at an alarming rate.

Outside of gun confiscation, what are the solutions? If there was gun confiscation of any type of gun, no criminal that has any type of gun will abide by it.

As a result, a gun confiscation would end up being ineffective and largely ceremonially political.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Can you provide some examples in our century when a gun prevented government from doing something to a person? Like when someone pulled out a gun or AR-15 or a tank and government said, ok, we leaving now, we scared? This literally never happened. If they want you, they will get you lol

Yes, the back woods militia killed the red coats, eventually the brits said fuk this we are done.

RUSSia is next to quit.

America left Nam. We didn’t even wanna go into Cambodia which had all the firepower.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    As JTNY stated, New York has some of the most strict gun laws in place, as well as Chicago. However, murders involving guns has only risen at an alarming rate.

Outside of gun confiscation, what are the solutions? If there was gun confiscation of any type of gun, no criminal that has any type of gun will abide by it.

As a result, a gun confiscation would end up being ineffective and largely ceremonially political.
    Background checks, raise age limit, make it hard to buy a gun, so an 18 year old psycho will be flagged. Ban AR-15’s. Crosscheck background several times a year.

Btw, when my daughter joined military, I was surprised that like if you took antidepressants in the past or drugs, you can’t join. I wonder why. Maybe because handling weapons while one is unstable is not a good idea? How come we allow crazy civilian teenagers purchase weapons?

Yes, the back woods militia killed the red coats, eventually the brits said fuk this we are done.

RUSSia is next to quit.

America left Nam. We didn’t even wanna go into Cambodia which had all the firepower.
    I asked about this century my dude. I got an example - Dave Koresh compound. ATF and FBI rolled up there and literally burned women and children and Koresh and his crew. Ans their massive weapons arsenal did not help!!!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

And we can't even have a conversation if one side is screaming "ban guns". That ship has sailed - it will never happen (and rightfully so). The conversation needs to be about common sense measures that will make it harder for people to get firearms w/o going through the process. I have YET to hear any argument as to why private sales w/o background checks are a good thing. Lotusdeva has a good list above and those items can and should be debated but SOMTHING needs to change.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

I asked about this century my dude. I got an example - Dave Koresh compound. ATF and FBI rolled up there and literally burned women and children and Koresh and his crew. Ans their massive weapons arsenal did not help!!!
    I already mentioned this, like I said, you ignore my posts.

You can’t compare a Waco to a nation of armed civilians, wtf that compound had weapons but only a small group of people.

Also a century is 100 Years Nam was last century but not reached 100 Year’s, more like half a century.

It’s stupid to think like you are anyway, you really should not limit yourself to a century, we are getting close to 100 years when Hitler was ruling Germany.

Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    And we can't even have a conversation if one side is screaming "ban guns". That ship has sailed - it will never happen (and rightfully so). The conversation needs to be about common sense measures that will make it harder for people to get firearms w/o going through the process. I have YET to hear any argument as to why private sales w/o background checks are a good thing. Lotusdeva has a good list above and those items can and should be debated but SOMTHING needs to change.
    Your post is as silly as saying abortions should be illegal.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am all for making it really difficult to obtain a gun legally, background check, age check, mental check whatever it takes, but what about the illegal's guns how do you stop that? I for one know here in NY you can get ANY kind of gun in the streets easily, there is not a single person I know who owns a gun (or multiple guns) legally.

My brother took a picture with a desert eagle and an M160 that one of our friends own illegally. He put the picture on FB to "Flex" and got so many calls from folks telling him to take the picture down.

So I ask again, how do we stop illegal guns?
    On the list for Bannukah

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

So I ask again, how do we stop illegal guns?
    You don't. Unfortunately this is a problem that's here to stay, even if you get rid of 2A.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't mean to be rude, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats keep proposing gun legislation and it gets shutdown. Every-single-time. After Sandy Hook school shooting, Obama administration proposed a bill to expand background checks to most gun sales. Go check which party and who specially voted against it. And that's after 20 DEAD American kids.

I never said anything about military presence in schools. Outcast who bought two AR-15 and 500 bullets with no background check. Give me a break
    It’s already a federal law that background checks be completed for gun purchases in every single state. The only instances where they are not done is when a private seller at a show or even from their home does it. And typically they don’t have any sort of real inventory & price their $hit too high anyways. These douchebags doing the killing are not buying their guns from Bob at the gun show or from his porch.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is your opinion on the so called insurrection on January 6th?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Background checks, raise age limit, make it hard to buy a gun, so an 18 year old psycho will be flagged. Ban AR-15’s. Crosscheck background several times a year.

Btw, when my daughter joined military, I was surprised that like if you took antidepressants in the past or drugs, you can’t join. I wonder why. Maybe because handling weapons while one is unstable is not a good idea? How come we allow crazy civilian teenagers purchase weapons?
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Deva, I think your list is reasonable. The only one that is not realistic is banning AR-15s. It just will not happen. I don't have one and don't need one.

It is realistic to raise the age to buy any gun. Make gun sellers more accountable and increase training to at least try and detect crazies. Whoever sold those AR-15s to that killer should be questioned even though it was a legal sale. I bet he already has been.

JT, I agree on the private sales. Seems like something reasonable to both sides could be reached.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As I mentioned earlier, Guns are not the issue; it is the evil in people's hearts, I will not be lectured to or take advice or orders from a group of reprobates that have argued and protested the right to kill babies in the womb as if they’re not human, or believe men can get pregnant or a woman can’t be defined, just too name few of their ludicrous & sinister ideas, they’re not nuts, they’re evil and I’m not playing by their sick diabolical rules, and if anyone wants to confiscate my rights, they damn well better be as passionate about taking them as I am about keeping them
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    there is no background check in Texas.

Cooling periods are 10-28 days depending on the state.
    Background checks are in every state through ATF for 4477 forms. Some states don’t have private sale background checks. Cooling period in IL is 2 days long gun/3 days rifle. I’m an avid 2A supporter but would agree background checks should be done for private party sales (they are in IL but look at our crime, so evidently doesn’t help much). Not sure how much it would impact things though. Illegal gun sellers are not going to comply.
    Last edited by Plateauplower; 05-26-2022 at 02:27 PM.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    It’s already a federal law that background checks be completed for gun purchases in every single state. The only instances where they are not done is when a private seller at a show or even from their home does it. And typically they don’t have any sort of real inventory & price their $hit too high anyways. These douchebags doing the killing are not buying their guns from Bob at the gun show or from his porch.
    Unless you are private shop, like Daniel Defense, which sold AR-15's to this psycho. This is how easy it is to get AR-15 from it, you can even get it in credit!

https://qz.com/2170207/we-ordered-th...ow-easy-it-is/

I drilled down to the form that the owner of Daniel Defense probably filled out for this shooter:

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/nics

I don't know if they did or not. Background check checks for criminal record, which at 18 this guy didn't have. It takes like 48 hours from what I am reading to get approved? I never went through this process so I am not sure. But this seems pretty easy, no?
    Last edited by lotusdeva; 05-26-2022 at 02:03 PM.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Background checks are in every state through ATF for 4477 forms. Some states don’t have private sale background checks. Cooling period in IL is 2 days long gun/3 days rifle. I’m an avid 2A supporter but would agree background checks should be done. Not sure how much it would impact things though. Illegal gun sellers are not going to comply.
    make background checks tighter and raise age limit. 18 year old can't drink, but can have AR-15?

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not sure why AR's are being singled out. People think AR stand for Assault Rifle and it doesn't. They have a more hardcore look however they're no more able to kill than any other semi auto rifle or high caliber handgun.

This badboy would do incredible damage but for some reason never gets talked about

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I do not trust them, but their actions show us that if they, who trained for this chit, can’t stand up to AR-15, then the public shouldn’t have these powerful weapons.
    You should become more informed of things you feel passionate about. It is very clear you have zero idea about firearms. A standard AR-15 is .22 caliber semiautomatic rifle. It is not powerful as compared to many other calibers. Yes it is lethal, but so are many other objects. Because they look scary everyone on the left wants to make a big statement when it’s already been posted, truthfully, that they account for a tiny fraction of shootings.

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    You should become more informed of things you feel passionate about. It is very clear you have zero idea about firearms. A standard AR-15 is .22 caliber semiautomatic rifle. It is not powerful as compared to many other calibers. Yes it is lethal, but so are many other objects. Because they look scary everyone on the left wants to make a big statement when it’s already been posted, truthfully, that they account for a tiny fraction of shootings.
    I haven't fact-checked this, but the AR-15 is reported to be 40% more lethal than the M-16 I trained with when I was in the military. Apparently this was claimed by the person who designed the AR-15.

Either way, an immature 18 year-old probably shouldn't have one in their possession. The chances that they will be responsible with the security of the weapon is suspect and could easily end up in the wrong hands. JMO

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    I haven't fact-checked this, but the AR-15 is reported to be 40% more lethal than the M-16 I trained with when I was in the military. Apparently this was claimed by the person who designed the AR-15.

Either way, an immature 18 year-old probably shouldn't have one in their possession. The chances that they will be responsible with the security of the weapon is suspect and could easily end up in the wrong hands. JMO
    M16 shoots the same ammo as an AR15, .556 NATO. AR15 can shoot a few different types. .223 Remington being the most popular.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post

No, that is simply false or uses some obscure mental gymnastics and statistics to reach that conclusion. An M16 is select fire semi automatic, 3 shot burst or fully automatic and are chambered in 5.56mm which is often slightly higher velocity than .223 caliber offerings for most AR15s. The M16 has a higher rate of fire with more “powerful” rounds. That said many ARs can be chambered so they could fire 5.56mm nato or .223 caliber rounds, they are not select fire fully automatic like an M16.

I wouldn’t say an 18 year old should be banned from owning an AR, I mean they can enlist in the military to defend our country and use far more powerful weapon systems. I do think a better means of assessment could be done for legal purchases, but it would do little for illegal purchases. A train car of AR15 rifles was stolen in Chicago a couple years ago. Not sure how many fit onto a rail car, but I’m guessing it’s a lot.