Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    To be fair it sounds like they thought everyone inside was dead so they treated it like a barricaded subject instead.
    The steady report of gunfire from inside the school as this guy methodically killed children for an hour should have been a clue.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    They aren’t giving us the full story because they haven’t all gotten their stories straight yet

Pay attention
    Sad to say but I think this is the truth. We have alryhad 3-4 variations with the cops stating they didn’t have ballistic shields so couldn’t enter, then it’s yes we should have entered sooner. Now it’s ohh but we were inside we just couldn’t get in the classroom door because it was locked & apparently not 1 fukking person in that school had a goddamn key.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    The steady report of gunfire from inside the school as this guy methodically killed children for an hour should have been a clue.
    They didn’t have proper hearing protection so didn’t want to risk damage to their ears by going in & killing the @sshole.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As good a shape as I have been in years. 208lbs @ around 14% BF.

But you are wrong about the "Bud" part. I am not your "bud". I think you are a huge tool with massive self esteem issues. I have been really clear about that.
    I may owe you an apology. Despite what our disagreements are (or were), I always respect a guy who has been in the gym and working this for years. That ALWAYS gets my respect regardless of our level of disagreement.

At 208 and 14% we are about the same size then. I am only 201, but slightly less bf so we are about the same. I know how hard I have worked for over 12 years and if that is where you are, you deserve props from me regardless of our disagreements.

So judging how you seem to feel very strongly about being a person of your word, it is safe to say you look a lot like the pic below. I will take you at your word and give you the benefit of the doubt. If you chose not to post a picture of your current state, than you will just prove me right all along.

Your choice....bud

And yes, I have self-esteem issues. I am my own biggest critic. I am never really happy with where I am despite knowing I am stronger and more fit than 99.9% of people my age or any age for that matter. It is how I am wired. Nothing in life I have ever done, has left me 'satisfied'. It is a blessing and curse. But almost getting killed gave me the gift of perspective to enjoy each day regardless of a need to achieve anything. Happiness for me is in the present, regardless of what filter my brain tries to apply to it. I have found true peace with that.

Oh yea....srs, you got props from me and 100% apologies if you really have been grinding all these years and I was unaware. Cant wait to see it.

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reportedly he was shooting at them through the door at several points, so they might have just assumed it was aimed at them. You've likely done MOUT indoors with blanks and simunitions, it can be hard to locate the origin sometimes depending on the echo.

I'd like to think that since many of their kids went to the same school that if they knew there was people still alive in that room they would have gone in. There's still a lot of questions - they're not even sure the dispatchers told them about the 911 calls.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrong-deci...ry?id=85025224

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    I may owe you an apology. Despite what our disagreements are (or were), I always respect a guy who has been in the gym and working this for years. That ALWAYS gets my respect regardless of our level of disagreement.

At 208 and 14% we are about the same size then. I am only 201, but slightly less bf so we are about the same. I know how hard I have worked for over 12 years and if that is where you are, you deserve props from me regardless of our disagreements.

So judging how you seem to feel very strongly about being a person of your word, it is safe to say you look a lot like the pic below. I will take you at your word and give you the benefit of the doubt. If you chose not to post a picture of your current state, than you will just prove me right all along.

Your choice....bud

And yes, I have self-esteem issues. I am my own biggest critic. I am never really happy with where I am despite knowing I am stronger and more fit than 99.9% of people my age or any age for that matter. It is how I am wired. Nothing in life I have ever done, has left me 'satisfied'. It is a blessing and curse. But almost getting killed gave me the gift of perspective to enjoy each day regardless of a need to achieve anything. Happiness for me is in the present, regardless of what filter my brain tries to apply to it. I have found true peace with that.

Oh yea....srs, you got props from me and 100% apologies if you really have been grinding all these years and I was unaware. Cant wait to see it.

You are a weird dude.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are a weird dude.

I am but I always like to gauge who it is I am speaking with. I seriously will respect you if you are indeed in that kind of shape. That tells me a lot about you, even if we disagree on most things.

If you are lying, just ask yourself why you feel like you have to be something you are not. Very easy to just move on and ignore me. Just sad that internally you are such a failure that you have to lie to a stranger on the internet to validate yourself.

Oh yea...remember it is you that decided to engage me not the other way around. Who is looking for attention?

I wanted so bad to give you at least some respect. But you are proving yourself to be not only a failure, but a fraud as well.
    RAW lifts

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Your choice....bud

lol talking about the shooting and posting buff pix of yourself.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

lol talking about the shooting and posting buff pix of yourself.
    Wasnt this thread about guns?

Actually I posted about possible connection with massive spikes in anti-depressants, and possible connections with degraded mental states due to lock downs, But got called out since I guess these are outlandish ideas.
    RAW lifts

I am but I always like to gauge who it is I am speaking with. I seriously will respect you if you are indeed in that kind of shape. That tells me a lot about you, even if we disagree on most things.

If you are lying, just ask yourself why you feel like you have to be something you are not. Very easy to just move on and ignore me. Just sad that internally you are such a failure that you have to lie to a stranger on the internet to validate yourself.

Oh yea...remember it is you that decided to engage me not the other way around. Who is looking for attention?

I wanted so bad to give you at least some respect. But you are proving yourself to be not only a failure, but a fraud as well.
    Are you vindicated? Or are you going to lay in bed tonight and worry about my fitness levels? I am unable to respond to your extraordinarily childish internet pose-down.

I was responding to Corbi and talking about DBX, but you are hyper sensitive. You seem unable to grasp that I dont care about you at all. I have zero need for your respect. It would mean nothing to me. I dont read your posts and I dont know anything about you except you talk about yourself constantly and are easily and repeatedly triggered by people you claim to be so very superior to.

You seem like a bitch.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

I have zero need for your respect.....

You seem like a bitch.
    That is perfect since you dont have have it

You have proven that you feel the need to lie to strangers to make yourself feel better about yourself. That is sad.

I am happy with who I am. No need to lie for me. Yet you somehow feel inadequate and have to lie. That intrigues me. Especially someone who aggressively love to lob insults at me. It is kinda funny actually.

This is the interwebz. You are super cool and super relevant. And really tough too. Oh yea, you are successful in all ways of life and women fall at your feet.

Just think of this, I am a the so called b!tch you need to lie to because you feel internal shame for the person you are or are not. Kinda got the definition of b!tch backwards bud.

Others....really actually sorry about this. I was hoping to have or add some good thoughts to this conversation which has affected us all in many ways. Unfortunately one of my fans need a reality check and I am feeling feisty It just sucks that it is that easy.....
    RAW lifts

Back on topic.

There are many layers, societal and otherwise here and I dont think any of them lie with the gun.

I wanted to focus on one possible mitigating factor. That is, the massive increases in anti-depressant prescriptions.

So sharing my experiences and this is deeply personal and deeply troubling. I have a now 18 year old daughter. She has since she got her first period suffered with very hard periods. Like not just 'hard' but to the point where she could not get out of bed for a few days a month. And would be white as a ghost and could not hold food down.

We went though countless doctors. We tired, first an IUD which they felt would regulate her period some. Then it some other hormone (my wife would know exactly) but it was not full 'birth control' but was supposed to make it more regular. Then 2 different birth controls. (something no one wants their 15 or 16 year old to have to be on.

So this went on and one Dr wanted to treat her for PMDD and suggest a low level SSRI along with a different birth control. At this point my daughter was missing 4+ days of school a month and we were willing to try.

I have seen every single day of my daughters life. I have spent only 3 days apart from her in her 18 years here. I know her. She is a caring, passionate and loving girl. Stubborn as all get out, but loving first.

She had a reaction to the SSRI and had what I can best describe as a 'melt down'. This is very hard to write, but very real. It started out small, but very quickly escalated. As I tried to remain calm and diffuse the situation, my daughter became someone I have never seen. I stayed very calm but I was nervous what might happen and I could see something was not right. She was openly deffiant and telling me to 'f' off, get the f away from me...etc. (this is not typical of my daughter). Rather than respond with any anger, I was nervous and told her just to go calm down and we will speak in the morning.

I made no aggressive moves towards her, showed no anger. As I walked towards her, she pulled a large knives from the butcher block and told me she was either going to kill herself or me if I came near her.

I will spare you any more details and this is incredibly painful to write. But I saw my bright intelligent daughter turn into something I have never seen.

I walked towards her slowly and just hugged her. She started crying and dropped the knife and went limp crying uncontrollably. She was screaming 'I dont know what I am doing' and I dont know what is going on . I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and cried with her.

We called her doctor the next day and were told to immediately take her off that medication. She has never since had anything resembling anything like that despite the typical ups and downs of teenage life.

You will never know what it feel like to walk towards your child fully believing they may kill you but you are too nervous they may hurt themselves to care.

I am crying as I type this and I dont care saying it. I have seen what some of these drugs can do. You want to say I cant formulate my own ideas. Fine. But it wont stop me from trying to share with others.
    RAW lifts

This is what I see in this pic. I see a dude whose test levels are too high who stupidly over uses anti-estrogens to deal with bloating. Very difficult to regulate when you are taking in so much Letrozole or Dex. The estrogen swings also explain your sensitivity, anger, and defensiveness. Cut you test by 250/w and cut your Anti-E in half and I bet that stretched out look will go away. Also, the bitchiness will go away somewhat too.

I also strongly suspect either bad lighting or you are taking prohormones.

And I see a guy who has a fundamental misunderstanding of how to use stanozonol. The fact that you use winny and still can't control bloating tells me that you are scared of tren or are too stupid to use Mast. Probably both.

Man up, quit all the bull**** and just run 75 tren ace eod with some primo/mast and 750t/week. Like a man.
    Last edited by eomrat; 05-27-2022 at 08:15 PM.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

This is what I see in this pic. I see a dude whose test levels are too high who stupidly over uses anti-estrogens to deal with bloating. Very difficult to regulate when you are taking in so much Letrozole or Dex. The estrogen swings also explain your sensitivity, anger, and defensiveness. Cut you test by 250/w and cut your Anti-E in half and I bet that stretched out look will go away. Also, the bitchiness will go away somewhat too.

I also strongly suspect either bad lighting or you are taking prohormones.

And I see a guy who has a fundamental misunderstanding of how to use stanozonol. The fact that you use winny and still can't control bloating tells me that you are scared of tren or are too stupid to use Mast. Probably both.

Man up, quit all the bull**** and just run 75 tren ace eod and 750t/week.
    Too funny. What I do have is the date that pic was taken. I also show you my annual physical blood work which was just happened to be within a few weeks of that pic.

My script is 200 but I only take 125/week. I feel better there. I figured out if I take the full amount, I kinda feel groggy. Like they way you feel the day before a cold.

Let just cut the bs. Put some skin in the game. How about 20k on this. Put your money where your mouth is. I will bet any amount of money you want. Want to bet a home, or a car....lets do it.

I have a feeling again, you will slip away since you just like to aggravate and have zero repercussions. Well you lie about your shape. Now you want to make false accusations about me. Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure...or shut up man. Pick the amount, we can write a contract and use an escrow service.

We can end this very quickly....or you can wiggle away with your tail between your legs AGAIN.... I am guessing the latter is all but certain.
    RAW lifts

Regarding Dr's and mental health, unfortunately a lot of Dr's just plain suck. Do my ongoing & never ending heart issues I have seen more than my fair share of Dr's and specialists and the vast majority are fukking idiots when it comes to diagnosing anything. Everyone thinks they are all like our illustrious TV Dr House but the truth is far different and most just throw darts at a board and hope they hit the correct answer. I have had so many tell me $hit like " I have never heard of that" or " if anyone come up with an answer for that they will be a billionaire", and this not at some podunk hospital in the middle of nowhere but rather the University of Wisconsin Hospital.

Mental illness and any solutions or cures are hopeful at best and in a lot of cases actually worsen the effects.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If the schools are better prepared and if the police would do what they are hired to do, they should start blowing these pussy mass murderers away literally with AR-15s and then tell the media to emphasize it for a period of time. Mostly as a deterrent.

Psychological warfare. It could really work.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Too funny. What I do have is the date that pic was taken. I also show you my annual physical blood work which was just happened to be within a few weeks of that pic.

My script is 200 but I only take 125/week. I feel better there. I figured out if I take the full amount, I kinda feel groggy. Like they way you feel the day before a cold.

Let just cut the bs. Put some skin in the game. How about 20k on this. Put your money where your mouth is. I will bet any amount of money you want. Want to bet a home, or a car....lets do it.

I have a feeling again, you will slip away since you just like to aggravate and have zero repercussions. Well you lie about your shape. Now you want to make false accusations about me. Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure...or shut up man. Pick the amount, we can write a contract and use an escrow service.

We can end this very quickly....or you can wiggle away with your tail between your legs AGAIN.... I am guessing the latter is all but certain.
    Meet me behind the dugout on Field #2 at Heritage High School tomorrow at 1200. We can end this very quickly...or you can wiggle away with your tail between your legs Again...I am guessing the latter is all but certain.

Or

Just try cutting the anti E. You will thank me later. And stay away from prohormones. Your greyish skin is unattractive.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

This is what I see in this pic......
    Here you go little girl. You dont even have to pay me 20k You probably cant put $100 together.

Copy of my annual physical and 2 closest gym pic which was a week before and 2 days after this blood work was drawn.

Yea....I am gassed to the gills

FWIW, my dr did ask me to donate blood. Being on TRT he wants me to dontate once or twice a year. I went all year without donating and my hemocrit was at the top.

RAW lifts

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    If the schools are better prepared and if the police would do what they are hired to do, they should start blowing these pussy mass murderers away literally with AR-15s and then tell the media to emphasize it for a period of time. Mostly as a deterrent.

Psychological warfare. It could really work.
    Make it a pay per view and watch SWAT put a round through the perps head. I would never arrest a single one if I were a cop as they all for some reason "resisted".

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Make it a pay per view and watch SWAT put a round through the perps head. I would never arrest a single one if I were a cop as they all for some reason "resisted".
    I approve.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here you go little girl...
    This is a bodybuilding site so I don't care if you want to argue or fight it's not some group hug site.
    Just a topic as desperately sad as this, it seems the wrong one to use for that.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meet me behind the dugout on Field #2 at Heritage High School tomorrow at 1200. We can end this very quickly...
    lol, seriously? how old ARE you anyway?

Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Reportedly he was shooting at them through the door at several points, so they might have just assumed it was aimed at them. You've likely done MOUT indoors with blanks and simunitions, it can be hard to locate the origin sometimes depending on the echo.

I'd like to think that since many of their kids went to the same school that if they knew there was people still alive in that room they would have gone in. There's still a lot of questions - they're not even sure the dispatchers told them about the 911 calls.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wrong-deci...ry?id=85025224
    Understood.

Question: If you and any two other random Marines were present and had nothing but hammers and sticks, and you had a 2% inclination that the shooter might still be alive with school children, how long would ya'll have stood around?

Edit - It is a trick question. It woukd have taken around 30 seconds to give a patrol brief. Thats it.
    RWGFY

- COL Charles Beckwith

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Understood.

Question: If you and any two other random Marines were present and had nothing but hammers and sticks, and you had a 2% inclination that the shooter might still be alive with school children, how long would ya'll have stood around?

Edit - It is a trick question. It woukd have taken around 30 seconds to give a patrol brief. Thats it.
    Fair point. We actually have a family plan in action - if the code word drops, she and the kids go home ASAP and I'm going to do whatever I can to help. Even if I get killed out of the deal, if that's what it takes to get them and maybe some other people to safety, I'm right with the Lord so it's worth it.

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Internet guns are coming......

Gubmint will be able to control when they get the tech companies to have them regulate Internet.

I am grad student of Norwichgrad University.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    This is a bodybuilding site so I don't care if you want to argue or fight it's not some group hug site.
    Just a topic as desperately sad as this, it seems the wrong one to use for that.
    I generally dont go looking to pick fights with others, but when useless people lob insults at me, I dont mind responding back at times.

But he did apologize and fess up his man love obsession, so I guess Im good.

Induced_drag, I am so sorry my inequalities in life lead me to attack you over and over. It seems my familiarity with anabolics far exceeds that of yours and despite me taking untold stuff, I cant bear that I look nothing like you while you are at natural levels. Life is not fair and so I just have to lash out. I cant back up anything I say, and will run away when confronted. When I see clear evidence, I will ignore it because I cant stand my own failures. But hey....I am a big bad marine and that give me an identity. Makes me feel like I belong. I start fights and run from them.

No worries man. You obviously have some significant issues. You can keep following me around and lobbing insults though if it makes you feel better. Getting insulted by a person who has almost no accomplishments in life does not sting all that much. Buy hey...you were a marine...and I am sure you would have been a hero saving lives. All 208lbs and 14% bf that you are. What you benching these days...bout 350?
    RAW lifts

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They aren’t giving us the full story because they haven’t all gotten their stories straight yet

Pay attention
    Now just imagine what police lie about when the entirety of the national media isn’t there to poke holes in their story.
    She wore a crown and came down in a bubble, Doug

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Now just imagine what police lie about when the entirety of the national media isn’t there to poke holes in their story.
    Scary to even consider.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So as it turns out, there was no "good guy with a gun" in the situation in Texas; no armed security at the school to confront the shooter. And the police, who the political Left tells us to trust entirely with the safety of ourselves and our families seemingly stood outside for an hour doing nothing while children were murdered inside.
    The late journalist Joseph Sobran said "Because the state can no longer protect us from crime, it wants to take away from us the means of protecting ourselves. This is the logic of gun control."
    There could not be a better illustration of this quote than recent events
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    The late journalist Joseph Sobran said "Because the state can no longer protect us from crime, it wants to take away from us the means of protecting ourselves. This is the logic of gun control."
    There could not be a better illustration of this quote than recent events
    pretty much this. I don’t put it past the government to find these deranged people and groom em to do these things. Without these shootings there would be no gun control conversations. Ironic that the NRA convention was scheduled just a few days later