Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cantplankwell View Post
    and I did not see the appeal compared to some of the hunting rifles that I tried out.

I am in this camp.... I have fired autos and semi autos on the range and have competed in rifle competitions. I have no use for a semi auto. Over the years I have taken..

22 moose
    over 20 bear
    a dozen caribou
    I quit counting deer after 30

All of these were taken with a bolt action rifle, slugs from a shotgun or a bow.

When I was competing I had an endless supply of ammo and range use for practice. I was never one to go out and blast off rounds just for the hell of it from a semi or full auto. The first time may have been cool, but I never saw the draw to it.. Give me a long range target and watch me do my thing.

Some people get a boner when they look at an AR type weapon, that is not me. IMO, those were designed to kill people and although some people do use them for hunting, I do not and never will. The only rifle I carry now is an A bolt stainless stalker .300 win mag. I can do anything with that weapon and usually with one shot. An old time trapper told me one time, pick one weapon and only use that. It's all you need. That was in the 70's and I opted for a model 70 winchester .300 win mag later upgrading to a browning stainless.

Growing up my household had unlocked guns and ammo laying around, a shotgun was in the porch and slugs were on a shelf nearby for bear protection. All households were like that, no one went and shot up schools, My kid grew up like that with easy access to weapons.

I have a lifetime in the bush a lot of it in bear country and I am baffled by an 18 year old that has a need for 2 rifles such as this douchebag purchased and that many rounds of ammunition.

He can't go buy a beer, but lets sell him something like this? Some of you say it's a mental health is, well no fuking sh!t Sherlock. Why are we selling equipment like this to a nut? Something needs to change and if it offends a few gun nuts along the way then so be it..

Elementary kids are being taught how to handle active shooter situations, they have drills and practice this in many schools. These are 5 and 6 year olds not fukking marines.. They should be playing marbles and hide and go seek.

Send 40 billion to Ukraine but can't protect our kids at home? Explain that one..
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Social distancing expert

Livin the Dream

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Four pages and I am surprised nobody has talked about two issues at the root cause.

a. Big Pharma. Americans are the most drugged up people in the world. Nobody talks about mental issues and big pharma.

b. Male Role Model. This 'toxic masculinity' goat$hit really fukked up our society. Many bullies and many victims of bullying do not have male role model. Gubmint destroyed the important fabric of Family. Politicians want you to think gubmint is yo babee dadee.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Spent the last couple days with legislators in my state. Their job is not to be experts at everything but represent the interest of their constituents, to do that they rely on lobbyists and experts in the field.

Talked with a guy who was a war Veteran with 2 Purple Hearts, served as an LEO then a police Captain for 30 years, still occasionally works as a cop when the assembly is not in session.

He said that when someone comes at him with an idea for a law, he asks them who would oppose it. Then he calls them for their input. Then he makes a bunch of other phone calls to people who are experts in that area before making any decisions.

He was not some slick lawyer, looked like a Grampa in a suit.

I think the MSM unfairly discredits what public servants really do.
    Public servants suck the giant hairy goat ballz. There are lots of good people who work as public servants. That includes the military.

But brutal truth is that public servants do not work for the People. They work for gubmint who steals from the Private Citizens via taxation to fund gubmint agencies to enslave the Citizens. Public servants are expected to blindly follow illegal laws established by evil politicians. This is why taxation not only is theft, it is also slavery.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I am assuming you`re aware that Communism Slaughtered 100 million people, not too mention fascism, most unarmed, in the last Century, between , China, Russia, & or Soviet Bloc Nations, Hungary, Poland, E Germany Etc, as well as Cambodia, The Governments, Ideology of those nation`s KILLED their own Citizens, arbitrarily and with Purpose, cleansing ! Our Founder`s insured that the Citizenry has the "right to keep & bear arm`s", to defend ourselves with deadly force from tyrants and criminals & madmen exactly as I mentioned above, Civil sane law abiding Citizens do not go on Killing spree`s looking to kill innocents en masse ! there are many examples throughout mankind`s history, it`s not mutually exclusive to the United Stares

The Root Cause IMO is simple, it is evil, and that cannot be legislated, any of those clowns in higher office here and elsewhere are just arrogant to think otherwise, you cannot curtail that which is evil, and we all possess it to an extent, most do not act upon it in the manner this person did, but we all wrestle with it in some way shape or forum

If and I still believe we are a civil sane society, then we must step up and get to some sane civil solutions to this "evil" that is permeating and metastasizing here and we cannot rely on the cadre of miscreants in DC to help

If someone wants to kill another, a Gun is just a means to an end, there is an entire Array of other Methods, Tim McVeigh comes to mind, from Cain and Abel, Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great, Napolean, the Pharoh's, Turks etc, Conquering and murder are as old as days
    Every time we have a mass shooting in the US, we get the same narrative from the right - Founding fathers, can't legislate evil, mental health, thoughts and prayers and then NOTHING gets done. And this cycle repeats itself over and over and over and over again, while kids are being shot in schools with AR-15's. After this country liberated itself from England in 1776, the Founding Fathers said hey, we don't have a standing army and the only way to do that is to allow the citizens to arm themselves. They met every other weekend, to do drills, so they can defend themselves in the event the nation is invaded. In 2022 with the strongest military in the world, we don't need the help!!!! Jesus Lord Christ! Military don't need 18 years old with no background checks running around with AR-15's killing school children. They don't need any help from you all.

I agree, we cannot regulate evil, but we sure as hell can regulate who and how gets guns. The craziest part of this story is that this murderer, shot his grandmother, cops were called, he drove away, crashed his car and there was a shootout outside the school and the TRAINED COPS WHOS JOB IT IS TO PROTECT US AND OUR CHILDREN, were not able to stop him from entering the school. It took 91 f-g minutes from the first 911 call before the shooter was killed. Cops had to call backup and the boarder patrol pulled up and killed this psycho. Meanwhile, during that time, the parents were outside trying to get into the school to save their kids. Cops had weapons drawn on parents too, because the parents were trying to save their kids. And after all that parents had to wait all night and give their DNA so that they can identify their children, because AR-15 is not a f-g musket.

lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lotusdeva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I have been around the world and in a lot of countries such as France, Italy, Thailand, Mexico, etc the cops are heavily armed and they are everywhere with full auto firearms. Every train & bus station you will see 5-6 heavily armed police. The airports have canines in the baggage area sniffing for drugs as well as for firearms....no the same dog doesn't perform both duties. To the people there its a way of life but it's very unnerving if you have never witnessed it, definitely a police state vibe. It's one of the reasons vehicles are used to run people over as well as a lot of knife, machete and ax attacks.

You ever get the police reports from countries in africa such as Syria, Libya, Nigeria, etc? Lot of murders happening there from firearms as well as anything else you can think of. Hell look at whats happening in South Africa, it's a damn near war zone in certain areas of some cities.

In the USA in 2018 45,000 people died from firearms and of those 65% were suicides, yet we also had 97,000 people die from poisoning. 92,000 dead from drug overdoses.
    250,000 people on average die every year here from medical mistakes yet all we focus on is firearms when it's Dr's, Nurses & hospital visits that are far more deadly.
    Visiting a country and living in a country is very different, I promise you that. Don't try to deflect - we are not talking about suicides, poisoning and drug overdoses. We are talking about mass shootings of our kids in schools, where they are supposed to be safe. Firearms are the LEADING cause of children in the US:

https://everytownresearch.org/issue/child-teen-safety/

When was the last mass school shooting in France, Italy, Thailand and Mexico? It takes 2 minutes to look up this data.

P.S. Yesterday me and my sister were researching bulletproof hoodies for school. Her youngest son is in elementary. This is where this country is at

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lotusdeva View Post
    Every time we have a mass shooting in the US, we get the same narrative from the right - Founding fathers, can't legislate evil, mental health, thoughts and prayers and then NOTHING gets done. And this cycle repeats itself over and over and over and over again, while kids are being shot in schools with AR-15's. After this country liberated itself from England in 1776, the Founding Fathers said hey, we don't have a standing army and the only way to do that is to allow the citizens to arm themselves. They met every other weekend, to do drills, so they can defend themselves in the event the nation is invaded. In 2022 with the strongest military in the world, we don't need the help!!!! Jesus Lord Christ! Military don't need 18 years old with no background checks running around with AR-15's killing school children. They don't need any help from you all.

I agree, we cannot regulate evil, but we sure as hell can regulate who and how gets guns. The craziest part of this story is that this murderer, shot his grandmother, cops were called, he drove away, crashed his car and there was a shootout outside the school and the TRAINED COPS WHOS JOB IT IS TO PROTECT US AND OUR CHILDREN, were not able to stop him from entering the school. It took 91 f-g minutes from the first 911 call before the shooter was killed. Cops had to call backup and the boarder patrol pulled up and killed this psycho. Meanwhile, during that time, the parents were outside trying to get into the school to save their kids. Cops had weapons drawn on parents too, because the parents were trying to save their kids. And after all that parents had to wait all night and give their DNA so that they can identify their children, because AR-15 is not a f-g musket.
    Your friends on the left, Obama and BIden have had a total of 10 years to do something and they have only done the same bs you describe in your first paragraph, I didn’t even read the rest of the nonsense.

Read my private school vs gubmit tax funnel public school post which you ignored because I’m so stupid.

IM in the security field, it’s not hard to secure a school these days with tech (you should know this miss AWS architecture) and you don’t need a military presence.

Btw the right is all about pre judgement, saying oh he was an outcast, so what, being an outcast is no and shouldn’t be a red flag, I’m an outcast because I was an only child.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Your friends on the left, Obama and BIden have had a total of 10 years to do something and they have only done the same bs you describe in your first paragraph, I didn’t even read the rest of the nonsense.

Read my private school vs gubmit tax funnel public school post which you ignored because I’m so stupid.

IM in the security field, it’s not hard to secure a school these days with tech (you should know this miss AWS architecture) and you don’t need a military presence.

Btw the right is all about pre judgement, saying oh he was an outcast, so what, being an outcast is no and shouldn’t be a red flag, I’m an outcast because I was an only child.
    I don't mean to be rude, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats keep proposing gun legislation and it gets shutdown. Every-single-time. After Sandy Hook school shooting, Obama administration proposed a bill to expand background checks to most gun sales. Go check which party and who specially voted against it. And that's after 20 DEAD American kids.

I never said anything about military presence in schools. Outcast who bought two AR-15 and 500 bullets with no background check. Give me a break

LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LWW is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't mean to be rude, but I have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats keep proposing gun legislation and it gets shutdown. Every-single-time. After Sandy Hook school shooting, Obama administration proposed a bill to expand background checks to most gun sales. Go check which party and who specially voted against it. And that's after 20 DEAD American kids.

I never said anything about military presence in schools. Outcast who bought two AR-15 and 500 bullets with no background check. Give me a break
    The Democrats currently control the house senate and president.

Come on man!

Stop making this a right is evil only thing, they both are.

All I said was it’s so easy to secure a building and you don’t need gun presence there to show it eg armed guards. Removal of gun free zone signs would be nice because that’s flaw lie.

And please be rude, I hate the nice guy debates, I like name calling!!! That chit works!

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Questions bein axed as to why the police didn't go in earlier.....
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Questions bein axed as to why the police didn't go in earlier.....
    It is crazy to me. Not only that. Some cops had their own kids in that school. They literally went and grabbed THEIR kids and pulled guns on parents in front of school, as parents tried to go get their kids.

It is crazy to me. Not only that. Some cops had their own kids in that school. They literally went and grabbed THEIR kids and pulled guns on parents in front of school, as parents tried to go get their kids.
    You can’t and shouldn’t trust police, you should’ve learned this in Russia.

Read NG post.

This country is becoming unstable more and more by the day. Services are incompetent each and everyday, you can’t even rely on a piece of mail these days.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This isn't over......
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When was the last mass school shooting in France, Italy, Thailand and Mexico? It takes 2 minutes to look up this data.
    Apples and oranges. The guns are already here and we have a 2nd amendment. You have to work within that reality as it is, not how you wish it to be.

P.S. Yesterday me and my sister were researching bulletproof hoodies for school. Her youngest son is in elementary. This is where this country is at
    This is an emotional response, not a rational one. The odds of dying in a school shooting on a given day is 1 in 614 million. You are twice as likely to win the Powerball lottery.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Apples and oranges. The guns are already here and we have a 2nd amendment. You have to work within that reality as it is, not how you wish it to be.

This is an emotional response, not a rational one. The odds of dying in a school shooting on a given day is 1 in 614 million. You are twice as likely to win the Powerball lottery.
    These countries also have guns. The issue in US is not guns, it is gun control.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These countries also have guns. The issue in US is not guns, it is gun control.
    Nowhere near to the degree that we do. As an example, we have ten times the number of guns per citizen that Mexico does. Which gun control proposals do you think would stop this without violating the 2nd amendment?

Nowhere near to the degree that we do. As an example, we have ten times the number of guns per citizen that Mexico does. Which gun control proposals do you think would stop this without violating the 2nd amendment?
    Tell me where in the second amendment do we have AR-15?

Tell me where in the second amendment do we have AR-15? Here is one of the Republicans from FL with his interpretation of the Constitution. GUNS > KIDS LIVES.

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell me where in the second amendment do we have AR-15? Here is one of the Republicans from FL with his interpretation of the Constitution. GUNS > KIDS LIVES.

That cannot be a legit post. That's sickening.

And I agree with you re: the AR-15 comment.

Is that really where the problem is? Or will banning scary looking weapons make us feel like wonderful virtuous people without actually putting a dent in the problem? School shootings arouse our emotions (understandably), but the VAST majority of shooting in general occur with handguns, not AR-15's. In Chicago alone there were more than 750 shootings last year, most of those with handguns.

EDIT: The Virginia Tech shooting killed 33 people, and the shooter used a couple of handguns for that.

Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    That cannot be a legit post. That's sickening.

And I agree with you re: the AR-15 comment.
    His whole Twitter is sickening

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    You can’t and shouldn’t trust police, you should’ve learned this in Russia.

Read NG post.

This country is becoming unstable more and more by the day. Services are incompetent each and everyday, you can’t even rely on a piece of mail these days.
    I do not trust them, but their actions show us that if they, who trained for this chit, can’t stand up to AR-15, then the public shouldn’t have these powerful weapons.

Is that really where the problem is? Or will banning scary looking weapons make us feel like wonderful virtuous people without actually putting a dent in the problem? School shootings arouse our emotions (understandably), but the VAST majority of shooting in general occur with handguns, not AR-15's. In Chicago alone there were more than 750 shootings last year, most of those with handguns.

EDIT: The Virginia Tech shooting killed 33 people, and the shooter used a couple of handguns for that.
    And all other school schoolings involved AR-15 and we had extensive background checks like Israel does, the VA shooter wouldn’t have been able to get a gun because he was under the care of psychiatrist!

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

An (Armalite Rifle - model 15) AR-15 is nothing more than a style of rifle, basically a cosmetic look and internal function, which is similar to but not the same as the military m-16. It is basically the Honda Civic of guns its cheap, efficient, and relatively effective.

Ar-15 is also semi automatic just like any other non-bolt action rifle which means one pull of the trigger fires one round and chambers another unspent round. It's nothing special and if you ban an ar-15 the same exact functionality with a slightly different cosmetic appearance will be there on the shelves... Today actually. They already exist and some are quite popular.

Other relevant factors: the ar-15 is actually extremely easy to shoot accurately with little training and has very light recoil making it perfect for self defense owners, especially women, because you don't need to go to the range all the time to be good at using it. It also is great for casual sport shooting because again, anyone can pick it up and shoot it pretty well because it's so easy to shoot. And the small caliber ammunition is widely available and cheap compared to other, larger rifle ammunition. All that together makes it the most popular rifle model in the country. In other words making it illegal means that most legal firearms owners would overnight be in possession of an illegal weapon... And for what, because it's matte black and looks like an automatic-capable m-16 rifle?
    She wore a crown and came down in a bubble, Doug

And all other school schoolings involved AR-15 and we had extensive background checks like Israel does, the VA shooter wouldn’t have been able to get a gun because he was under the care of psychiatrist!
    The first part just isn't true. Columbine for example, did not use AR-15's. And, I actually have no problem with laws that prevent mentally unstable people from getting their hands on firearms. But one thing to keep in mind is that a majority of gun crimes are committed by those owning guns illegally, so we also have to be better at enforcing gun laws that we already have, and, there needs to be other measures taken besides simply restricting gun access. Schools are perceived as easy targets by would-be shooters. We have to change that perception.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This can't be real.
    On the list for Bannukah

bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bustasinclair has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    This can't be real.
    Hahaha, that's what I said.

Think this all you want, but I just can't understand someone stating this premise without a bit more nuance. shrugs

Think this all you want, but I just can't understand someone stating this premise without a bit more nuance. shrugs
    I haven’t used Twitter in forever. I can’t find his tweet, maybe he deleted it. Here is him threatening the President though:

https://twitter.com/voterandyfine/st...oVDndlWD8d1Q5A

Lol...I agree with this. Twitter doesn't allow for a lot of nuance given its limitations, but this guy picked the worst possible phrasing to make his point.

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I haven’t used Twitter in forever. I can’t find his tweet, maybe he deleted it. Here is him threatening the President though:

https://twitter.com/voterandyfine/st...oVDndlWD8d1Q5A
    The first tweet you posted is a parody account.

https://twitter.com/voterandyfinefl/...wA4l5cQIZWr57Q

The Biden one is real.
    She wore a crown and came down in a bubble, Doug

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The first tweet you posted is a parody account.

https://twitter.com/voterandyfinefl/...wA4l5cQIZWr57Q

The Biden one is real.
    Yes, I cannot find it. My bet, should have checked his Twitter

I do not trust them, but their actions show us that if they, who trained for this chit, can’t stand up to AR-15, then the public shouldn’t have these powerful weapons.
    WHAT? Are you fuking srs?

This is WHY we need arms in the first place. You just proved my case.

There are some good cops out there and there are even better civilians. I bet I know civilians with AR 15s that could show most cops how to do their jobs.