Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

However one of them wanted to be an ass and yelled the Yankees suck! and my son said ohh you are a Boston fan? jokingly and his boys were like don't listen to him he is drunk and he said, Yeah I am drunk but it would take 6 of you white mother fckers to fck me up. While this was happening we were walking away from them, but once he said that, my son Chris (the fireman) turn and said, Trust me it would take just one of us to beat your bitch ass and now we all turned and started walking towards them.
    The guy admitted he was drunk as well as others told you he was.

What was the intent when you all turned around and walked towards him?

I went to one ball game in my life at Fenway to watch the Red Sox...The boys said it would be fun.. I was bored AF, That has to be the most boring game on the planet. Good thing there were hot dogs and beer or I may have left in the first half hour..

You guys were right into it though, cute little shirts and everything.

Go Yankees
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The guy admitted he was drunk as well as others told you he was.

What was the intent when you all turned around and walked towards him?

I went to one ball game in my life at Fenway to watch the Red Sox...The boys said it would be fun.. I was bored AF, That has to be the most boring game on the planet. Good thing there were hot dogs and beer or I may have left in the first half hour..

You guys were right into it though, cute little shirts and everything.

Go Yankees
    When we walked towards them w all e thought (knowing my sons) we were all going to get into a brawl. But it didn't happen, so all is well. I will always feel safe with my boys the same way they know they are good with me, no cowards in my family.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You always have a story about how you almost got into a fight but the other guy backed down after realizing how tough you are. Time to grow up.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mortar34 View Post
    You always have a story about how you almost got into a fight but the other guy backed down after realizing how tough you are. Time to grow up.

cliffs: A lot of people talk chit until you walk up to them and they realize what they did; it happens all over.
    The verbal equivalent of what did you just say to me mf'r?
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When we walked towards them w all e thought (knowing my sons) we were all going to get into a brawl. But it didn't happen, so all is well. I will always feel safe with my boys the same way they know they are good with me, no cowards in my family.

In another thread you mentioned you were concerned about getting an injury performing new strength training movements.

I’d say you will have a greater chance of injury fighting win or lose.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    In another thread you mentioned you were concerned about getting an injury performing new strength training movements.

I’d say you will have a greater chance of injury fighting win or lose.
    Yeah I don't think so, adding the kind of training supramax suggested could lead (to me at least) a bad injury becuase my body has never done it, I have had hundreds of fights.
    On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I don't think so, adding the kind of training supramax suggested could lead (to me at least) a bad injury becuase my body has never done it, I have had hundreds of fights.
    Have you ever hurt a hand wrist finger punching someone? Just curious.

Also those exercises teach and are hip explosive oriented versus muscle. When you punch people where is your power from hips or arm or both.

Again I’m just curious?

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Along the lines of OP scenario - I can tell you that being the only white guy, running up and down the basketball court with 9 black guys, it is important to play aggressively to get their respect. If you're a timid white guy then not going to go well for you in this situation.

Another thing is that in prison white people have it the worst. They are fewer in numbers and generally don't stick together. Stay out of jail boyos.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Willing to create a thread "Is Paul Jerome a Larp" if anyone with a username 5 years or older accuses me of fraud. Any takers?

Have you ever hurt a hand wrist finger punching someone? Just curious.

Also those exercises teach and are hip explosive oriented versus muscle. When you punch people where is your power from hips or arm or both.

Again I’m just curious?
    When I was younger and inexperienced I hurt my knuckles (used to hit with the two smaller knuckles)my wrist and forearm as I did not know how to center a punch.

I have explosive power in both in my right and left arm, I don't generate any power from my arms. My power comes from my pivot leg, to the hip to the lat, all in one motion.
    On the list for Bannukah

When I was younger and inexperienced I hurt my knuckles (used to hit with the two smaller knuckles)my wrist and forearm as I did not know how to center a punch.

I have explosive power in both in my right and left arm, I don't generate any power from my arms. My power comes from my pivot leg, to the hip to the lat, all in one motion.
    Gotcha, it does make sense in that the more fights you are in you learn and are more precise in punching eg centering the punch and not damaging the hands etc.

Gotcha, it does make sense in that the more fights you are in you learn and are more precise in punching eg centering the punch and not damaging the hands etc.
    Its easier for me to demonstrate so here is a video hope you understand my Bronx accent

On the list for Bannukah

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Here in PA, where everybody packs heat, the answer is to return fire and shoot to kill. Even if you walk away, many times evil will follow.
    They were coming from the game- I don’t think yankee stadium allows firearms
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its easier for me to demonstrate so here is a video hope you understand my Bronx accent

That's hard karate. I'd destroy you in a micro seond.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    That's hard karate. I'd detroy you in a micro seond.

We need to hang out one day man, you seem to be a really kool dude for sure, hell we can spar if you like.
    On the list for Bannukah

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    If you know you can stomp the guy barking at you, why do you even care? I think that's what he's getting at. If you're quick to jump at every offense someone says to you, it shows insecurity more than confidence.

Big dogs don't worry about little dogs barking at them. Because big dogs know they can maul the **** out of the smaller dogs.
    That’s how it was in the Corps.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    Along the lines of OP scenario - I can tell you that being the only white guy, running up and down the basketball court with 9 black guys, it is important to play aggressively to get their respect. If you're a timid white guy then not going to go well for you in this situation.

Another thing is that in prison white people have it the worst. They are fewer in numbers and generally don't stick together. Stay out of jail boyos.
    Not sure how I missed this, but you are right on point and I say this becuase my sons had to deal with that in the courts all the time. The good thing about my son Jason, he was extremely good in ball and he would killed them. I say used to be becuase a car accident fcked him up, there was a potential he would make it to the pro's. When he was going to the D-league I was posting it on here. We really thought he would make it, but God had other plans for him..
    On the list for Bannukah

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

We need to hang out one day man, you seem to be a really kool dude for sure, hell we can spar if you like.
    I would love that. I think you're really ****ing real as opposed to the internet warriors and I'd love to meet the lady that puts up wth you, but my policy prohibits it.
    Last edited by supramax; 05-25-2022 at 01:58 PM.

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    I would love that. I think you're really ****ing real as opposed to the internet warriors and I'd i'd love to meet the lady that puts up wth you, but my policy prohibits it.
    Thanks man, appreciate your kind words, I learn a long time ago not many people will believe anything I say and possibly (for good reason) think I make a lot of sh!t up, but I don't care. I still post about stuff that happens to me... Not sure what you mean by "my policy prohibits it", but I will respect your stance.

My wife is an angel man, I guarantee you, you will love her if you meet her. Have not met anyone who has met my wife and said they didn't like her.
    On the list for Bannukah

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can relate to this. Played a few years at home before going to college in the states in the early 90's and played a lot outdoors there. First day, it was intimidating as hell, as a large black dude slammed a white guy to the ground during the white guy's layup and stood over him yelling ”take that weak **** out of here!” Stayed out of trouble and just gained respect by playing I think, and think the black dudes sort of made an exception for me since not being ”american white” and perhaps a bit clueless, so got taken in in a sense - got just as many passes as anyone else of them and they gave me the nickname ”michigan” cause of the yellow shorts, lol. Became friends with a few guys on the team that invited me home – but could barely understand any of the language there tbh.

Some good players came over from war torn Jugoslavia at that time as well.

I don't think white ppl are more scared, just in most situations ppl probably realizing they are outnumbered, unprepared, or that it's not worth it or something like that. Just a different state of mind that can probably be changed very quickly. Just look at most wars in recent history – would have been hard to do these with mostly ”scared” ppl. May be a matter of how far one is pushed as well.
    Last edited by steffo99; 05-25-2022 at 02:49 PM.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Can relate to this. Played a few years at home before going to college in the states in the early 90's and played a lot outdoors there. First day, it was intimidating as hell, as a large black dude slammed a white guy to the ground during the white guy's layup and stood over him yelling ”take that weak **** out of here!” Stayed out of trouble and just gained respect by playing I think, and think the black dudes sort of made an exception for me since not being ”american white” and perhaps a bit clueless, so got taken in in a sense - got just as many passes as anyone else of them and they gave me the nickname ”michigan” cause of the yellow shorts, lol. Became friends with a few guys on the team that invited me home – but could barely understand any of the language there tbh.

Some good players came over from war torn Jugoslavia at that time as well.

I don't think white ppl are more scared, just in most situations ppl probably realizing they are outnumbered, unprepared, or that it's not worth it or something like that. Just a different state of mind that can probably be changed very quickly. Just look at most wars in recent history – would have been hard to do these with mostly ”scared” ppl. May be a matter of how far one is pushed as well.
    White people are NOT scared that's a terrible misconception people in the hood have and they are 100% wrong and it pisses me off.
    On the list for Bannukah

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They could've been armed and killed all of you right then and there. Teach your kids when to shut up and walk away.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol I guess I’m lucky to live in a small beach town where the worst thing that can happen is some surf dude hits on your wife and you have to pull out the Glock and say “No way dude…”
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

@LWW

In addition to generating power from the pivot leg, I also mentally use a target behind the intended target. I did this while practicing obviously not during a fight, but what it does it helps drive the punch "through" the target, lets say the head, instead of pulling back once the punch makes contact. After practicing that method, in a fight it came naturally. I had a video demonstrating that here on BB.com years ago. I'll see if I can find it.
    On the list for Bannukah

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White people are NOT scared that's a terrible misconception people in the hood have and they are 100% wrong and it pisses me off.
    Why are you constantly saying "people in the hood" as if the coded language you're using isn't painfully obvious? Just say black.

Although your comments and a few others in this thread suggest that a lot of this stuff you're saying is just completely nonsensical. You don't need to flex as much as you are about things going on in your life. This is a very minor altercation that you and your family members found yourself in that ended as soon as you applied resistance in their direction. It's like me assuming that all white people in the part of Florida I'm from are drunk racists who'll threaten to hang me in a sundown town when in reality they're just losers upset about the state of affairs in their own life. If you apply pressure back to someone more likely than not they'll fold if they see you aren't weak. This is a part of life; not a reason to give a scathing indictment of an entire swath of people. Hardly the behavior I'd expect from a nearly 60 year old man.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tshadows has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    Why are you constantly saying "people in the hood" as if the coded language you're using isn't painfully obvious? Just say black.

Although your comments and a few others in this thread suggest that a lot of this stuff you're saying is just completely nonsensical. You don't need to flex as much as you are about things going on in your life. This is a very minor altercation that you and your family members found yourself in that ended as soon as you applied resistance in their direction. It's like me assuming that all white people in the part of Florida I'm from are drunk racists who'll threaten to hang me in a sundown town when in reality they're just losers upset about the state of affairs in their own life. If you apply pressure back to someone more likely than not they'll fold if they see you aren't weak. This is a part of life; not a reason to give a scathing indictment of an entire swath of people. Hardly the behavior I'd expect from a nearly 60 year old man.
    Agree strongly with this. Didnt the nearly 60 yr old op make another tough guy thread about a month ago about how he punched someones unleashed dog? And then he punched the dogs owner out for confronting him? What became of that? No battery or assualt charges for punching the guy? If i remember right the dog owner didnt put any hands on the op to begin with. Either way sounds like the stories are either exaggerated greatly or completly fabricated. Who acts like this approaching 60 yrs old?
    If you dont like the way I misc. Fukc you

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tshadows View Post
    Agree strongly with this. Didnt the nearly 60 yr old op make another tough guy thread about a month ago about how he punched someones unleashed dog? And then he punched the dogs owner out for confronting him? What became of that? No battery or assualt charges for punching the guy? If i remember right the dog owner didnt put any hands on the op to begin with. Either way sounds like the stories are either exaggerated greatly or completly fabricated. Who acts like this approaching 60 yrs old?
    Ah, if that's the case then it makes this story even more dubious. This guy is a fucking fraud... Lmao
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post

Becuase you are wrong, the hood is not only blacks, my wife's family is 100% Irish and they are from the hood. To say the hood is black people is just silly.
    On the list for Bannukah

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Granted, everyone is a hero in their own story, but OP posted a video and looks to me like he can clearly thump.
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Willing to create a thread "Is Paul Jerome a Larp" if anyone with a username 5 years or older accuses me of fraud. Any takers?

Granted, everyone is a hero in their own story, but OP posted a video and looks to me like he can clearly thump.
    I only posted a video for LWW becuase he asked about where I generate power and illustrating to me is easier than writing it , I don't care about anyone on this board, they are insignificant to me.
    On the list for Bannukah

Becuase you are wrong, the hood is not only blacks, my wife's family is 100% Irish and they are from the hood. To say the hood is black people is just silly.
    Then there shouldn't be any distinction needed between any type of skin color when you said the following:

Even so, I know that. My neighborhood had Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans) and white people in parts of it in the 90s and it still does today. But come on, man. You're in shape and have some kind of martial arts experience. Even you need to realize that the grandstanding you're doing on the internet is pointless, and that it is better to completely avoid a fight than it is to goad one. If it happened just carry on with your life...not sure what the purpose of this is at this point.