Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    Then there shouldn't be any distinction needed between any type of skin color when you said the following:

Even so, I know that. My neighborhood had Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Koreans) and white people in parts of it in the 90s and it still does today. But come on, man. You're in shape and have some kind of martial arts experience. Even you need to realize that the grandstanding you're doing on the internet is pointless, and that it is better to completely avoid a fight than it is to goad one. If it happened just carry on with your life...not sure what the purpose of this is at this point.
    If you are from the hood then you most know that it is the norm that a lot of folks from the hood (Whether white, black, Spanish etc) say "White" people and they are referring to folks from the suburbs, are weaker in many regards. Its ridiculous but it is a sad truth.

As for posting stuff, I belong to this site since 2005 and I have been posting what I experience for years and will continue to do so, whether folks believe me or not, I really don't care.
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a serious question. If I was the guy being trashed talked to, I would walk away. Why would I walk away might you ask. I would walk away because I'm afraid. Afraid of what might you ask. The fight? No, I'm afraid of the consequences. The actual fight itself doesn't scare me, it actually sounds like fun, the consequences scare me. Does that make me a pussy? This is a conversation I often have with myself in my head.
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    If you are from the hood then you most know that it is the norm that a lot of folks from the hood (Whether white, black, Spanish etc) say "White" people and they are referring to folks from the suburbs, are weaker in many regards. Its ridiculous but it is a sad truth.
    No they don't and no they aren't. Not every neighborhood is the same. If people are referring to those who live in the suburbs, they express that specifically. Or are you saying that they refer to black people or Hispanic people who live in the suburbs as "white people" as well? Lmao.

As for posting stuff, I belong to this site since 2005
    I'm sorry.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No they don't and no they aren't. Not every neighborhood is the same. If people are referring to those who live in the suburbs, they express that specifically. Or are you saying that they refer to black people or Hispanic people who live in the suburbs as "white people" as well? Lmao.

I'm sorry.
    He is talking about the Bronx NY so use that as your point of reference; of course common sense tells us that SE DC, south side of Chicago, and the Bronx have certain differences.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm sorry.
    OK, so maybe it is different in other hoods, but here in NY (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan) the majority of folks state "white" folks in the suburbs are weak, they refer to blacks or any non white folks that live in the suburbs as either a tom or a wannabee. Sadly if you speak properly, are educated, dress in a suit, don't smoke weed or drink etc, they will say "Are you trying to be white?" which in itself is demeaning to themselves suggesting only white people have those qualities. I lived in the hood for 57 years, born and raised in the south Bronx and now live in the north Bronx.

No biggie man.
    On the list for Bannukah

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is demeaning, but when you watch television and see nothing but white faces being portrayed in a positive light and your own faces being portrayed negatively not only in media but in the derelict conditions around you, that's the unfortunate mentality you will adopt. Some of those people never had a single positive influence growing up. No reason to take a shit on them for the circumstance they were born in, if they really don't know any better...and many don't.

I've been to the Bronx though; in fact I trained at Mount Vernon Barbell a few months back in February. It's a great gym.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Zealot from the housetops PaulJerome's Avatar
    PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PaulJerome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nikeoneplatinum View Post
    I have a serious question. If I was the guy being trashed talked to, I would walk away. Why would I walk away might you ask. I would walk away because I'm afraid. Afraid of what might you ask. The fight? No, I'm afraid of the consequences. The actual fight itself doesn't scare me, it actually sounds like fun, the consequences scare me. Does that make me a pussy? This is a conversation I often have with myself in my head.
    There are two likely outcomes:

1) Loser goes to the hospital or worse

2) Winner goes to jail and loses a civil suit paying tens of thousands

Who wins?
    6'5" 210 lbs, 10.9% body fat

Bodily exercise profits a little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Willing to create a thread "Is Paul Jerome a Larp" if anyone with a username 5 years or older accuses me of fraud. Any takers?

It is demeaning, but when you watch television and see nothing but white faces being portrayed in a positive light and your own faces being portrayed negatively not only in media but in the derelict conditions around you, that's the unfortunate mentality you will adopt. Some of those people never had a single positive influence growing up. No reason to take a shit on them for the circumstance they were born in, if they really don't know any better...and many don't.

I've been to the Bronx though; in fact I trained at Mount Vernon Barbell a few months back in February. It's a great gym.
    I am not sh!tting on them, never will do that, as I mentioned I was born/raised in the hood, I broke out of that mentality, (except for the fighting, which I am slowly working on myself) I have a career I own my own home earn over 200K annually I can easily move out of NY if it wasn't for my wife (that is a story in itself) my point is you don't have to have that negative thinking, hell I am a Puerto Rican republican, you can just imagine the sh!t I get from my peeps

Anyway good conversation man.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    The guy admitted he was drunk as well as others told you he was.

What was the intent when you all turned around and walked towards him?
    When we walked towards them w all e thought (knowing my sons) we were all going to get into a brawl. But it didn't happen, so all is well. I will always feel safe with my boys the same way they know they are good with me, no cowards in my family.
    Originally Posted by bodyhard

However one of them wanted to be an ass and yelled the Yankees suck! and my son said ohh you are a Boston fan? jokingly and his boys were like don't listen to him he is drunk and he said, Yeah I am drunk but it would take 6 of you white mother fckers to fck me up. While this was happening we were walking away from them, but once he said that, my son Chris (the fireman) turn and said, Trust me it would take just one of us to beat your bitch ass and now we all turned and started walking towards them.
    I must be missing something..

What brawl? It was over and later it was only 1 guy beaking off, a drunk by his own admission and others confirming he was..

If it turned into a brawl it was because you guys wanted it to be. Other than the drunk, the other crew seemed cool from what you wrote. IMO, it should have been left alone when you found out the guy was drunk.. Just because a drunk says something stupid isn't a reason to kick his ass. You mention cowards, some may consider laying a beating on a drunk person cowardly.

I was a bouncer for many years and have a lot of experience dealing with drunks, the easiest and safest way to handle them and deescalate a situation is to agree with them. Toss your ego aside, there is nothing to be proud of by beating someone that is impaired.

Additionally, your son works for the NY fire department, an assault charge because he beat up a drunk could be detrimental or even end his career.

I don't think there was a need to turn and walk towards a drunk for saying something stupid. Just letting it go doesn't mean you are a coward, it shows you have better judgement and are doing the correct thing and being the better man.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't understand the Bodyhard haters here in the OV35.

He backs his stories up with pics or videos whenever possible.

Why care if his stories are true or not? Bodyhard has always been a solid contributor to this section and is entertaining.

He is a solid family man and a good dude confirmed by those who have met him.

I would be proud to meet him if I ever make it back to NYC.

If you don't like his threads, don't click on them or just 1 star them.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    I don't understand the Bodyhard haters here in the OV35.

He backs his stories up with pics or videos whenever possible.

Why care if his stories are true or not? Bodyhard has always been a solid contributor to this section and is entertaining.

He is a solid family man and a good dude confirmed by those who have met him.

I would be proud to meet him if I ever make it back to NYC.

If you don't like his threads, don't click on them or just 1 star them.
    I am used to it.

At first I never understood it, thought WTF doesn't everyone live like this? but over the years (17 to be exact) I learned that MY life is not the norm and folks would never understand/comprehend and I learn to see their reasoning and their skepticism.
    On the list for Bannukah

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaulJerome View Post
    There are two likely outcomes:

1) Loser goes to the hospital or worse

2) Winner goes to jail and loses a civil suit paying tens of thousands

Who wins?
    Exactly, then people think you're a pussy, it's annoying.
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK, so maybe it is different in other hoods, but here in NY (The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan) the majority of folks state "white" folks in the suburbs are weak, they refer to blacks or any non white folks that live in the suburbs as either a tom or a wannabee. Sadly if you speak properly, are educated, dress in a suit, don't smoke weed or drink etc, they will say "Are you trying to be white?" which in itself is demeaning to themselves suggesting only white people have those qualities. I lived in the hood for 57 years, born and raised in the south Bronx and now live in the north Bronx.

No biggie man.

That is interesting but not surprising they only know that world.

The kids I knew from the suburbs wanted respect badly imo thier insecurities made them weak however they used violence to get respect. This aspect made them crazy, I knew a kid that IMO was just a fuking punk but he had no problem pulling a trigger, I doubt he could fight anyone, he did time in the penn so I assume he fought there, or got his azz kicked which means basically he’s not someone to fuk with, if so it’s best to kill him if he’s got a problem with someone.

I knew other kids from the suberbs that would got down to the crack areas in the city strapped and rob the dealer. Rob the wrong one and they get thier azz shot off by an AK.

Originally Posted by nikeoneplatinum View Post
    No not in a million years, what makes a person a coward/pussy is the one who makes an excuse as to why he did not react, but is only lying to himself to prove something to himself. If in your heart you know you are not afraid and you are not reacting due to circumstance you can't control then in no way would that make you a coward.

What I noticed is people try to justify why they wont do this, that or react in such a way then try and belittle the person who does react in a way they themselves know in their heart they can't becuase it is not in them. Those are the true cowards, now is there anything wrong with a man being a coward? No not at all, the fight or flight is in all of us and just becuase a man doesn't have it in him to fight doesn't make him less of a man, just the fact that he doesn't have the "fight" response in him.

Years years ago my friend Lou (RIP he committed suicide) left me in a fight with 3 guys, if he would have stayed it would have been 2 against 3, but he was scared and ran, was I upset at him? No becuase I knew Lou wasn't about that life, now if he was always saying he would do this and that and then when it really mattered he left me, THEN I would have been mad at him becuase at that point I would have relied on him when the sh!t hit the fan.
    On the list for Bannukah

I must be missing something..

What brawl? It was over and later it was only 1 guy beaking off, a drunk by his own admission and others confirming he was..

If it turned into a brawl it was because you guys wanted it to be. Other than the drunk, the other crew seemed cool from what you wrote. IMO, it should have been left alone when you found out the guy was drunk.. Just because a drunk says something stupid isn't a reason to kick his ass. You mention cowards, some may consider laying a beating on a drunk person cowardly.

I was a bouncer for many years and have a lot of experience dealing with drunks, the easiest and safest way to handle them and deescalate a situation is to agree with them. Toss your ego aside, there is nothing to be proud of by beating someone that is impaired.

Additionally, your son works for the NY fire department, an assault charge because he beat up a drunk could be detrimental or even end his career.

I don't think there was a need to turn and walk towards a drunk for saying something stupid. Just letting it go doesn't mean you are a coward, it shows you have better judgement and are doing the correct thing and being the better man.
    Thought I just addressed this via a video.

On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ahh, ok, turning around makes more sense now, I didn't realize the others were getting amped up.. Thanks for taking the time to explain..

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Ahh, ok, turning around makes more sense now, I didn't realize the others were getting amped up.. Thanks for taking the time to explain..
    Kool man, I am not a good writer, nor a story teller, but it's easier to speak then it is to write it for sure, becuase you tend to leave things out, example, his boys amping it up. To be quite honest with you, when we got in the car my son Jason said, "Yo I think they were setting that boy to get a beat down" because when we took a closer look at it, when we were walking towards him, none of them stood by him. Maybe they were maybe they weren't we will never know now.
    On the list for Bannukah

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol at this Dead Diary.

Don’t need to know what jobs all your kids hold. Smfh
    You have my word as a Schons.

sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Just watched this video. I've said nothing about all of this because honestly you and I come from different worlds. I grew up in the suburbs in the 80s and hung around in what would have been considered "the hood" with white, black and hispanic friends. We hung out in the under 21 clubs and break danced. Yes I was a break dancing white boy. LOL I had a friend who was a hispanic dude with mad art skills. He used to do tag jackets for me, wish I still had them. Dude ended up in a wheelchair and still became an awesome tattoo artist who also got paid to paint/tag walls of buildings.

Back then we were just guys hanging out, not white, black and hispanic guys. Today I don't see this being the same and it sucks.

Why am telling you all this? Simple.... When I watched your video, after reading here and a lot of your other stories it hit home once again. You are first and foremost a great father, husband and all around family man. When I heard you say that your son turned around and you thought, oh **** here we go, and turned around I understood. I respect that you would not let your son be in a situation by himself and would always have his back, as well as probably anyone else's. As a father of 3 and grandfather of 8 I can say that I would go to the mat for the safety of my family even though I am no fighter. Even if my kid said or did something totally stupid I would still have their backs. For that you get my respect.

Once again though I'm gonna suggest telling Patty to move from that area. LOL Even upstate would allow her to still be close enough to see everyone she loves in the city.
    Last edited by sakustoms; 05-27-2022 at 04:19 AM.

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    White pee pol could end those n1ggbrahs so fookin quickly , day be nigfertilizer in no time.

Originally Posted by sakustoms View Post
    Just watched this video. I've said nothing about all of this because honestly you and I come from different worlds. I grew up in the suburbs in the 80s and hung around in what would have been considered "the hood" with white, black and hispanic friends. We hung out in the under 21 clubs and break danced. Yes I was a break dancing white boy. LOL I had a friend who was a hispanic dude with mad art skills. He used to do tag jackets for me, wish I still had them. Dude ended up in a wheelchair and still became an awesome tattoo artist who also got paid to paint/tag walls of buildings.

Back then we were just guys hanging out, not white, black and hispanic guys. Today I don't see this being the same and it sucks.

Why am telling you all this? Simple.... When I watched your video, after reading here and a lot of your other stories it hit home once again. You are first and foremost a great father, husband and all around family man. When I heard you say that your son turned around and you thought, oh **** here we go, and turned around I understood. I respect that you would not let your son be in a situation by himself and would always have his back, as well as probably anyone else's. As a father of 3 and grandfather of 8 I can say that I would go to the mat for the safety of my family even though I am no fighter. Even if my kid said or did something totally stupid I would still have their backs. For that you get my respect.

Once again though I'm gonna suggest telling Patty to move from that area. LOL Even upstate would allow her to still be close enough to see everyone she loves in the city.
    Props man, I can feel you on the "white boy" break dancing we had those back in the 80's as well my BIL being one of them

Thanks for the props brotha!
    Last edited by bodyhard; 05-27-2022 at 05:55 AM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Evantus View Post
    White pee pol could end those n1ggbrahs so fookin quickly , day be nigfertilizer in no time.

How fukking old are you?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evantus View Post
    Fukkin moron.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sakustoms is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Props man, I can feel you on the "white boy" break dancing we had those back in the 80's as well my BIL being one of them

Thanks for the props brotha!
    To this day one of my favorite movies is Beat Street. I remember seeing the pic you posted with you and Robert Taylor and thinking damn John knew Lee. lol

My boy back in the day used to be the man with windmills, especially no handed and hands behind the back windmills. He'd switch back and forth like it was nothing. One guy we hung with called him windmill Fuc*ing Jerry. Haha

Anyone who respects and does right by others, especially those who really matter to them is ok with me man. Any BS aside.
    Last edited by sakustoms; 05-27-2022 at 08:06 AM.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you read what I wrote? It was the the remark he said about white motherfkers. Nothing about the Yankees he went to another level.
    So that makes potentially bleeding out on the side of the road worth it?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    So that makes potentially bleeding out on the side of the road worth it?
    Unless your family is being physically attacked I don't see anything as worth it.
    I have repeated this story before but will do it again & shorten it up a lot.
    Years ago a guy who knew his $hit and was a freaking giant owned and operated a karate studio which just happened to be next to a bar. One night a guy started fighting with his girlfriend outside the bar & it turned ugly, the owner of the karate studio was named Mike Jackson...yes that was his name & he decided to intervene. Guy pulled out a gun and shot Mike in the chest, he fell backwards and died....end of story.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

To this day one of my favorite movies is Beat Street. I remember seeing the pic you posted with you and Robert Taylor and thinking damn John knew Lee. lol

My boy back in the day used to be the man with windmills, especially no handed and hands behind the back windmills. He'd switch back and forth like it was nothing. One guy we hung with called him windmill Fuc*ing Jerry. Haha

Anyone who respects and does right by others, especially those who really matter to them is ok with me man. Any BS aside.
    I still see Rocky (thats his street name no one calls him Robert ) from time to time he still lives in the Bronx. Next time I link up with him I will take some pics. I used to do windmills but starting with my elbow against my stomach, never mastered them though, could do like 10 to 15 before my legs hit the ground. Man if only phones were around back then
    On the list for Bannukah

I still see Rocky (thats his street name no one calls him Robert ) from time to time he still lives in the Bronx. Next time I link up with him I will take some pics. I used to do windmills but starting with my elbow against my stomach, never mastered them though, could do like 10 to 15 before my legs hit the ground. Man if only phones were around back then
    That's cool. I looked him up on google and saw he's like my age. Damn we're all getting old man. lol Definitely post up a pic or 2.

I wasn't very good with windmills either. I was more like foot work, turtle, swipes - stuff like that. I used to do standing kip ups starting in a standing position and jumping back onto my neck/shoulders and kip up from there. rinse/repeat. I just looked for a video on youtube and couldn't find a single person starting from a standing position. Guess that could be part of why my back and neck are screwed up now. lol

We hung at a dance club a friend of ours grandfather owned called Bill Daniel's Music Factory. Shortly after I left for bootcamp a local tv station did a taping of our crew in the club and my buddy got a copy. I wish I would have been around for that even though that tape is long gone now.

September 2019 my wife & I were in NYC & at one of the subway platforms there was a group of 5-6 guys who were break dancing. We honestly didn’t think anyone did that anymore.

That's cool. I looked him up on google and saw he's like my age. Damn we're all getting old man. lol Definitely post up a pic or 2.

I wasn't very good with windmills either. I was more like foot work, turtle, swipes - stuff like that. I used to do standing kip ups starting in a standing position and jumping back onto my neck/shoulders and kip up from there. rinse/repeat. I just looked for a video on youtube and couldn't find a single person starting from a standing position. Guess that could be part of why my back and neck are screwed up now. lol

We hung at a dance club a friend of ours grandfather owned called Bill Daniel's Music Factory. Shortly after I left for bootcamp a local tv station did a taping of our crew in the club and my buddy got a copy. I wish I would have been around for that even though that tape is long gone now.
    We have what is called "Michell Old Timers" day in my old neighborhood every June or so, he shows up sometimes, hopefully he does this year. Yeah man I feel ya on wishing we could have captured them moments back then

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    September 2019 my wife & I were in NYC & at one of the subway platforms there was a group of 5-6 guys who were break dancing. We honestly didn’t think anyone did that anymore.
    It's a little different now, but definitely people still break dance. Flex is in his 50's and he is still doing small shows.
    On the list for Bannukah