Mishquez is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Working out before the age of 18

Hi! I'm new to this forum and I'm 13 year old boy. I have about 60-70kg and am about 170cm tall. I would like some advice on how to make a workout program. I want to lose weight and gain shoulder muscles, since they're pretty small, even for a 13 year old.

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mishquez View Post
    Hi! I'm new to this forum and I'm 13 year old boy. I have about 60-70kg and am about 170cm tall. I would like some advice on how to make a workout program. I want to lose weight and gain shoulder muscles, since they're pretty small, even for a 13 year old.

Go to the library and check out some basic beginner bodybuilding and weight lifting books.

Spend some time on YouTube learning about how muscles grow, eating for muscle building and fat loss.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This forum has good starter information in the Sticky threads...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mishquez View Post
    At your age, I would go for some general trainings with your own body mass. Try googling the topic of callisthenics. After few years you can switch to workouts at the gym, if you will want to.