dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dungeonfitter has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Chronic lower back DOMS

My lower back pain feels like regular doms but its chronic. Lower back feels weak. I was deadlifting regularly over the last year or so to try and strengthen my lower back. Is there any obvious things I should look into? Historically my erectors and QL area feels weak. My deadlift for how long I've been lifting, how muscular I am and compared to my other lifts is very poor, not that it matters but using it more as a measure.

I am booking a physio appointment.

Thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Form check video would help to check lower back / hip position.

For me, focusing on romanian deadlifts with proper form helped - as did the hip abductor machine that you generally only see women using - it focuses on the upper glute. Smooth reps with full ROM on the target muscle usually helps. Of course it depends what the underlying cause is, physio should be able to help with that.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What you're calling DOMS is probably not DOMS at all and could have many different causes, but you have to get to the root of the issue.

- Poor lifting technique/posture
    - Hip mobility issues/imbalances
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.