Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My friends are getting Shingles and say it’s miserable. I want to get the Shingles shot but my Dr. said to get it on a Friday night as I’ll probably be sick most of the weekend
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    My Wife wants me to get the vax. What I don't understand is that since I had Chickenpox when I was a kid, I thought I am immune?

She says it's the other way around.

At any rate I'm not thrilled about any more vax after the horrible lingering effects I had from the covid shots.
    Your wife is correct. Apparently, if you never had chickenpox and get exposed to the shingles virus, you get chickenpox, not shingles.

HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000) HomeGymChains is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by supramax View Post
    Your wife is correct. Apparently, if you never had chickenpox and get exposed to the shingles virus, you get chickenpox, not shingles.
    Ditto. I had chickenpox as a kid, then shingles in my 40s. Never want that again!!! I got the shingles vaccine last year. No side effects from the vaccine.
    At age 64, I've exceeded all my prior PRs. Not “over the hill” yet. :)

My workout journal is here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176385621

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    My friends are getting Shingles and say it’s miserable. I want to get the Shingles shot but my Dr. said to get it on a Friday night as I’ll probably be sick most of the weekend
    Get the shot, a couple of days with side effects is nothing compared to the agony and length of shingles.. 1st shot put me down hard, the second shot was hardly anything

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    My Wife wants me to get the vax. What I don't understand is that since I had Chickenpox when I was a kid, I thought I am immune?

She says it's the other way around.

At any rate I'm not thrilled about any more vax after the horrible lingering effects I had from the covid shots.
    Your wife is right Bando, if you had chicken pox you are at risk for Shingles. The virus is laying dormant inside you as you read this lol. srs
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am bumping this because I care about you fukkers.

A buddy of mine got the shingles virus and what a freaking mess he is in. I found out last week and stopped in today to see how he was doing and bring him some special desserts.

It’s been 3 weeks and it is horrible looking. It started on his back and wrapped around his chest and rib area, all blistering and sh!t He said even a shirt on it can be excruciating and spends most of his time staying still and has to sleep on the not affected side.

He is no pussy and one tough SOB, a logger that hasn't missed a day's work in over 20 years, mid 40's, very healthy and fit but this brought him down and he is out. What a mess.

If you’re on the fence about getting vaccinated just remember this isn’t just an old geezers virus, many younger folks are getting shingles. So if you are at risk (had chickenpox) consider the vaccine, I wouldn't roll the dice on this fukker.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where has Supramax been?
    Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Where has Supramax been?
    I have no idea, he's been gone a spell, just dropped off all of a sudden.

Hopefully, all is well and he is on a beach somewhere sipping umbrella drinks with a couple of hot blondes and enjoying life.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    A buddy of mine got the shingles virus and what a freaking mess he is in. I found out last week and stopped in today to see how he was doing and bring him some special desserts.

It’s been 3 weeks and it is horrible looking. It started on his back and wrapped around his chest and rib area, all blistering and sh!t He said even a shirt on it can be excruciating and spends most of his time staying still and has to sleep on the not affected side.

He is no pussy and one tough SOB, a logger that hasn't missed a day's work in over 20 years, mid 40's, very healthy and fit but this brought him down and he is out. What a mess.

If you’re on the fence about getting vaccinated just remember this isn’t just an old geezers virus, many younger folks are getting shingles. So if you are at risk (had chickenpox) consider the vaccine, I wouldn't roll the dice on this fukker.
    Thanks for the heads up on this, it sounds freakin miserable!
    I need tetanus, this, and some others not having a regular doc.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 09-28-2023 at 05:43 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was falsely under the impression I had immunity since had chicken pox at 17, but thanks to this thread I read up on it. Same vaccine and recommendations over here and can get it done at age 50 it seems, so will have to put it in the calendar for next summer I guess. Remember how bad the chicken pox was so don't want any of that virus to reactivate.