Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Does God Exist?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    My dog died when I was in high school. That night I had a very vivid dream that he was next to my bed and he said he was in a happy place.

Another dog of mine liked to chase rabbits and sit underneath my jacked up 4x4. A few months after he died there would be a rabbit sitting under my jacked up 4x4 in the same manner my dog did. Back legs kicked off to the side, front legs pointing forward. The rabbit wasn't scared of me.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyvile Kansas for traveling worker. All bils paid. Ful kitchens. Washer and dryer. Weekly rates. Crud oil refinery, fertilizer plant, renewable fuel and soybean plant contractors. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians and inspectors.

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    @Eli

Although I like you and you have some interesting ideas and I believe you are knowledgeable, it's really hard to reply to you.

"Short answer in the meantime is that I do not believe that all animals were in the ark and am more inclined to think that the flood was local, but still enormous." - and you don't see a problem with this? Jesus Christ!

Can I ask what is your religion?
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    @Eli
    "Short answer in the meantime is that I do not believe that all animals were in the ark
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyvile Kansas for traveling worker. All bils paid. Ful kitchens. Washer and dryer. Weekly rates. Crud oil refinery, fertilizer plant, renewable fuel and soybean plant contractors. Welders, fiters, boilermakers, electricians and inspectors.

Maureen1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EiFit91 View Post
    Arguments in favor? Arguments against?
    I do believe that God exists. I believe that in order to explain that He exists, we have to EXPERIENCE Him first. We all have different circumstances, different points of views, and this is something that we should not debate or argue. as we experience Him differently.

bibleportal.com/verse-of-the-day Ecclesiastes 3:11

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maureen1234 View Post
    we have to EXPERIENCE Him first.
    What does that mean? Why is it "him"?
    Last edited by AdamWW; 11-09-2022 at 02:30 PM.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jaxqen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Indeed, why him?
    Why not her?
    God actually behave like a woman in her period or a spoilt child.
    Gets angry, has regrets...

"Yey, I made humans, what an amazing creation.... oh, no, they don't listen to me anymore, I regret making them! Eve, I will **** you up. You too, Adam! God, I hate you both!"

"Cain, why don't you offer me better sacrifices. Look at your brother, Abel, he brought me sheeps and a bull and a nice big horse. He killed them all for me. Look at all this blood. You gave me wheat and maize? I am gluten intolerant, I cannot touch wheat. I hate you, Cain, get away from my face!"

"I will drown all of you, ALL of you... oh, wait, I've changed my mind, I'm so sorry, you guys can live, I will never drown you again, I'm so sorry! Besties?!?!"

I want a calmer male adult version of God.

Adam: God, we did something bad.
    Eve: Yes, really, really bad.
    God: My children, I already knew you will do something bad because I am all powerful and I can see the future. But it is fine, because I created you with flaws and qualities. You cannot be perfect, like me, I made you imperfect. I gave most of you zits and hair loss and ugliness, while I am perfect. And I knew you will make bad or good decisions. Your children will also make bad or good decisions and so on... I cannot be mad with you, guys, it's ok. Go on and live!
    I like to learn from the mistakes of the people who take my advice.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    Indeed, why him?
    Why not her?
    God actually behave like a woman in her period or a spoilt child.
    Gets angry, has regrets...

"Yey, I made humans, what an amazing creation.... oh, no, they don't listen to me anymore, I regret making them! Eve, I will **** you up. You too, Adam! God, I hate you both!"

"Cain, why don't you offer me better sacrifices. Look at your brother, Abel, he brought me sheeps and a bull and a nice big horse. He killed them all for me. Look at all this blood. You gave me wheat and maize? I am gluten intolerant, I cannot touch wheat. I hate you, Cain, get away from my face!"

"I will drown all of you, ALL of you... oh, wait, I've changed my mind, I'm so sorry, you guys can live, I will never drown you again, I'm so sorry! Besties?!?!"

I want a calmer male adult version of God.

Adam: God, we did something bad.
    Eve: Yes, really, really bad.
    God: My children, I already knew you will do something bad because I am all powerful and I can see the future. But it is fine, because I created you with flaws and qualities. You cannot be perfect, like me, I made you imperfect. I gave most of you zits and hair loss and ugliness, while I am perfect. And I knew you will make bad or good decisions. Your children will also make bad or good decisions and so on... I cannot be mad with you, guys, it's ok. Go on and live!
    Hey... HEY...

How did you know God spoke to me?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) underbak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Finding God in nutrition?

Originally Posted by underbak View Post
    Finding God in nutrition?
    I had this amazing breakfast burrito a few years back... probably the best evidence I've seen of a God.