Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Does God Exist?

paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paulinkansas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My dog died when I was in high school. That night I had a very vivid dream that he was next to my bed and he said he was in a happy place.

Another dog of mine liked to chase rabbits and sit underneath my jacked up 4x4. A few months after he died there would be a rabbit sitting under my jacked up 4x4 in the same manner my dog did. Back legs kicked off to the side, front legs pointing forward. The rabbit wasn't scared of me.
    Furnished rental houses in Coffeyville Kansas. Bills paid, weekly rates, full kitchens, washer/dryer, cable/wifi. For refinery contractors.