Thread: Eria Jarensis

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Eria Jarensis

Aka N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine, aka the DMAA solution. I’m almost done with my 2nd tub of Gorilla Mode, so I’ve been taking 300mg of this stuff 5 times per week for about 2 months. My last 7-week mesocycle was insane because of this stuff. I ended up deloading not because of a plateau (I was still progressing), but because I was and still am fatigued in a way that’s hard to explain... it’s like I was too in the zone for too long, but enjoying every minute of it. I just finished up my deload and I want to get back in there and reap more gains, but I’m cautious because I still feel generally trashed. There’s some new stress in my life that could be related to this but I’m experiencing high levels of overall fatigue alongside intermittent “pulsing” sensations, like little electric shocks, in and out of the gym. This has been going on for a little over a week. Could Eria Jarensis be the culprit?

I have consulted my doctor, but he is pretty much useless for a variety of reasons including ignoring my questions and telling me he doesn’t know what to tell me.

Might be worth mentioning that I have a lot of seemingly currently tame neurological ****ery from a brain injury including (medicated) epilepsy, and that I’m on a handful of psychiatric meds but none of which are MAOIs. DMAA never made me feel weird when I took it regularly in the past.
    Last edited by Xpiro; 05-21-2022 at 06:01 AM.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Without knowing your meds or their method of action it's hard to say they're related
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    Without knowing your meds or their method of action it's hard to say they're related
    Trileptal, Lamictal, Trazodone, Hydroxyzine. What else can I tell you about them? ...are we even allowed to discuss meds in this context?

Could it be unrelated to the meds but still due to Eria?

FWIW. Vitals were normal the day following when this started as well as about a week prior. CBC also normal, no unusual flags.
    Last edited by Xpiro; 05-21-2022 at 03:29 PM.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xpiro View Post
    Trileptal, Lamictal, Trazodone, Hydroxyzine. What else can I tell you about them? ...are we even allowed to discuss meds in this context?

Could it be unrelated to the meds but still due to Eria?

FWIW. Vitals were normal the day following when this started as well as about a week prior. CBC also normal, no unusual flags.
    I mean you were taking an antidepressant with a stimulant that has little data on it so it can't be ruled out
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    I mean you were taking an antidepressant with a stimulant that has little data on it so it can't be ruled out
    What’s the (maybe) correlation? Trazodone is actually prescribed to me as a sedative, and I would say that the “pulsing” sensations I’m experiencing feel a bit like getting pulled down into sleep but less powerful. Like my soul’s trying to leave my body or something.

Edit: I want to make sure I’m not doing too much reaching but this might be on to something:

https://jnnp.bmj.com/content/jnnp/60/4/437.full.pdf
    Last edited by Xpiro; 05-22-2022 at 05:58 AM.