Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Store weight equipment

I am living in an isolated, surrounded by trees and sometimes with condensation in the mornings. No building. I have plates, a bar and other less important equipment that I wish to keep there and do not want it damaged. Any suggestions on storage?
    "Is he an honest man? If he is, you should respect him and let him continue with his work. Is he weak? If it were so, it would not be brave thing to do to push a man who is falling."

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damprid

DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100) DutchB1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    What kind of plates? Crumb rubber will be fine. Maybe a light WD-40 spray on the bar except grip areas.
    Originally Posted by Sun tzu View Post
    I am living in an isolated, surrounded by trees and sometimes with condensation in the mornings. No building. I have plates, a bar and other less important equipment that I wish to keep there and do not want it damaged. Any suggestions on storage?

Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sun tzu is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DutchB1 View Post
    What kind of plates? Crumb rubber will be fine. Maybe a light WD-40 spray on the bar except grip areas.
    Rubber coated and iron.
    "Is he an honest man? If he is, you should respect him and let him continue with his work. Is he weak? If it were so, it would not be brave thing to do to push a man who is falling."