Salil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Remedy for ab cramps immediately after crunches?

A few years ago, I would get ab cramps when I did crunches. It would happen once I did crunches and then bent down to pick something. It would be very painful. But then it went away. Today I was doing hanging leg raise and after the workout went to drink a sip of water and suddenly got lower ab cramps. It is very scary since I worry every time I do crunches if I will get cramps. Anyway to replace crunches with planks for the lower abs etc.?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    My general approach to dealing with cramping is:

1. Check you are well hydrated. If you sweat a lot, make sure you are getting enough electrolytes
    https://www.healthline.com/health/fi...ctrolytes-food

2. Always train the muscle with the fullest possible range of motion you can with a stretch at one end.
    For example, you could lay back over a curved surface like a bosu ball until you feel a stretch in your abs - then smoothly curl upwards until you crunch your abs down tightly. Repeat until you (at least) feel a burning sensation.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you doing them consistently over a longer period of time? Along with tips mentioned above, these types of things tend to go away if you’re doing them regularly with consistent and reasonable programming, without any drastic changes.

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I use to really cramp up on core when doing my planche stuff. I spend a lot of time doing "backward abdominal stretch" before going into my holds and after. I drink a lot of water and take potassium in the morning and before bed. Don't take it close to gym time as it will cause you to need to pee a lot.

Just the stretch in the thumbnail, didn't really watch vid beyond that. Cobra pose (?) where you lay on your belly and push upper torso up also stretches abs, but I feel the backwards ab stretch does it better.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆