AustinGains22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help with Diet Plan!!!

Hey everybody,

My current goal is to get more defined upper and lower abs. I want them to show without flexing. Inconsistency with my diet and workout plan might be the reason why I keep ending up with flat or bloated abs most of the time.

This is my current diet plan:

Breakfast: I usually skip, but have started drinking Power Core protein shakes.

Lunch: Grilled Chicken/Lean Steak, brown rice, broccoli/asparagus/green beans

Dinner: Same as lunch.

Snacks: Beef jerky, almonds, nut thin crackers, kind bars, Quest cookies, plantain chips, hummus.

For the grilled chicken, I usually brine it with teriyaki sauce for added taste and then add olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper before grilling. With steak, just a bit of salt and pepper.

I read recently that teriyaki sauce contains a lot of sugar, so I am unsure if I should continue using it. If it isn't the healthiest ingredient to add, please recommend an alternative that does not work against me while also being somewhat tasty.

I also think that I sometimes overdo it with the hummus.

I work out five days a week, using the Six Pack Shortcuts workout plan. I do five sets while increasing the weight of each subsequent set. I can definitely see the gains, but I want to make sure that I am not doing anything to sabotage my progress and stop me from reaching my goals.

If you have any suggestions on what I should add or remove from my diet, as well as some helpful substitutes, that would be greatly appreciated.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's hard to say what to add or subtract if there are no calorie or macro counts and no indication what your current and goal weights are, your current maintenance calories, the timeline, your training, etc.

Just searched Six Pack Shortcuts. Yikes. Michael Chang is a meme. An old meme.
    Last edited by TolerantLactose; 05-16-2022 at 07:47 PM.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

AustinGains22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for your response! I will get back to you with that information.

Do you mean caloric intake per day? Sorry, I have never really recorded that data before, so I am not exactly sure how to go about collecting it.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Have a read of the sticky threads at the top of the page.

As you can imagine, this is a very commonly asked question and that information is something everyone needs as a minimum.

Once you've done that if there are more specific questions, we can help with those.

Use an app like myfitnesspal - experiment by putting what you normally eat in a day into that and see how it squares up with what you should be getting.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys, I want to lose fats and make abs on body. I eat good but im not having results I think my diet perfect what do you think?

meal 1: no

meal 2: an amount of chicken, rice, and also quantities of fruit

Meal 3: protein and carbs and fats

Meal 4: Something from a place

Meal 5: Calories from items and also water

What am I doing wrong?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"