Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every time this happens it's more ammo for gun control and eventually moving to stricter and stricter regulations, eventually leading to confiscation if the left has anything to do with it. They've made such a mess of things though that I doubt they'll hold power much longer.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    THere was a shooting in a church the next day, crickets.

No hate crime, nothing, not even a thread made on the forums.

Gosh......

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I don't get it either. It's mental illness to the nth degree.

I don't see why the FBI can't data mine and watch these psychopaths. Everyone always looks up their social media after the fact with huge red flags of the guy.
    We ain’t Russia or China, we don’t need no Internet police, but we do need less gun control for the citizens to carry.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Every time this happens it's more ammo for gun control and eventually moving to stricter and stricter regulations, eventually leading to confiscation if the left has anything to do with it. They've made such a mess of things though that I doubt they'll hold power much longer.
    There is no punishment, these little bitches aren't afraid to die, so either they get taken out by a bullet or get 3 hots and a cot for life and maybe released, if they get the death penalty they still get 3 hots and a cot and then a needle to pass away peacefully...

Give those fukkers a rubdown with a belt sander and dip their ass into a tub of rubbing alcohol. do this daily until they starve to death.. Put the word out, this sh!t won't be tolerated.

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Gosh......
    I never seen that. How many killed?
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    2 were white

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I never seen that. How many killed?

Had to look it up, 1 dead, multiple injured.

The Talk mentioned it but zero details, they wanna keep up on the white sepremist and domestic terrorism.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Good chance here in NY a Republican wins the Gov race this year. Gun laws in this state are absurd. Saturday night a guy I train BJJ with was shot in the stomach and is in a coma ATM. Shootings happen every day in this "small" city in NY and nothing any laws can do to stop it. BUT NY does a great job of not letting it's law abiding citizens carry concealed IF the are even allowed to purchase a firearm - which isn't even a right here as we are a may grant state.

https://www.syracuse.com/crime/2022/...niversity.html
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Good chance here in NY a Republican wins the Gov race this year. Gun laws in this state are absurd. Saturday night a guy I train BJJ with was shot in the stomach and is in a coma ATM. Shootings happen every day in this "small" city in NY and nothing any laws can do to stop it. BUT NY does a great job of not letting it's law abiding citizens carry concealed IF the are even allowed to purchase a firearm - which isn't even a right here as we are a may grant state.

Holy $hit. I hope he recovers. That's horrible.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sorry to hear that. Maddening. Best to him and is family.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000) NotJtbny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Holy $hit. I hope he recovers. That's horrible.
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Maddening. Best to him and is family.
    Ya me too. Hes a good guy from what I know about him. He's had a few pro MMA fights and trains kids at the Boys and Girls club for free in Syracuse. He's got to have a second surgery today and isn't out of the woods yet.

Sorry not trying to pull attention away from what happened in Buffalo just noting that the incoming barrage of "gun control" people should really look at the laws and consider they really don't work. We aren't too far from Buffalo and some of the victims are originally from this area. So tragic I'm really at a lose for words.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Still don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things and roll consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Gosh......
    less victims, unclear intent, not sure if the circumstances are comparable.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ya me too. Hes a good guy from what I know about him. He's had a few pro MMA fights and trains kids at the Boys and Girls club for free in Syracuse. He's got to have a second surgery today and isn't out of the woods yet.

Sorry not trying to pull attention away from what happened in Buffalo just noting that the incoming barrage of "gun control" people should really look at the laws and consider they really don't work. We aren't too far from Buffalo and some of the victims are originally from this area. So tragic I'm really at a lose for words.
    All good and very related. Glad you posted it.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    How the hell does someone get to the point where they want to throw their life away by massacring innocent people ???
    Most of these mass shooters are losers. Look at how much recognition they get from these acts. They study and plan off of previous attacks to make theirs better, to get more than the previous ones, because they're sick in the head and have nothing else going for them. This is their chance at fame - infamy is still fame to some of these douche nozzles.

Formerly grouchyjarhead GrouchyUSMC's Avatar
    GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrouchyUSMC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Praying your friend makes it through okay. From what you say of him, he sounds tougher than woodpecker lips so hopefully he is out of the woods by now.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GrouchyUSMC View Post
    Most of these mass shooters are losers. Look at how much recognition they get from these acts. They study and plan off of previous attacks to make theirs better, to get more than the previous ones, because they're sick in the head and have nothing else going for them. This is their chance at fame - infamy is still fame to some of these douche nozzles.
    In Major League Baseball we used to have streakers and other asshats jumping on the field, running the bases etc. When MLB stopped televising their antics and they just went straight to jail it completely stopped their actions.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Or perhaps just maybe this ass is plain nuts and nothing except a bullet in the head would have stopped him? Some people are flat out crazy and nothing will ever help them.
    Maybe.

The guy that put a bullet in Abe Lincoln was tweeting disturbing info weeks prior,

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Maybe.

The guy that put a bullet in Abe Lincoln was tweeting disturbing info weeks prior,
    Well Abe was provoking him with those damn FB posts.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    And this case because it fits in perfectly with the medias narrative of crazy white shooter killing blacks will be all the news talks about until the next event. Completely different from the Waukesha ass who mows people down in a Christmas parade and kills 6, didn't fit their narrative so it got buried almost immediately.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

Guess I'm more curious about the body armor. If your 18 year old is acquiring military grade body armor, you might want to ask yourself why.

If the retired cop had gotten off all 10 rounds, that should have at least put him down right?
    I get it, no one wants a bad guy to have armor but seriously you want to ban protection for all citizens? What about corporations, security guards, off duty law enforcement, politicians, executives, etc. Do you ban it from all? Do you make it cost prohibitive to purchase or own so only the rich can have it? Seems like a stupid jump to me. Take better care of the guns, do better background checks, deal with mental illness, don't waste time and effort banning things that protect people.

And unsurprisingly, it is already illegal to wear body armor during the commission of a violent felony in New York. Turns out that doesn't actually do much, like every other law he broke. Who knew.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Defund the Police helps to pave the way for nuts like this and all of the major increase in violence and crime across the nation.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been trying to find the video he streamed but I can't find it, anyone has a link to where I can see the video?
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I've been trying to find the video he streamed but I can't find it, anyone has a link to where I can see the video?

I saw it and it was EXACTLY like one of those 1st person "shoot them up" video games that the kids play, only it was real people.
    It was in the long thread in the big misc the day after but may be banned now.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Defund the Police helps to pave the way for nuts like this and all of the major increase in violence and crime across the nation.
    i just looked up Buffalo PD 85.3 million (year 2021) down -$750,000

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I get it, no one wants a bad guy to have armor but seriously you want to ban protection for all citizens? What about corporations, security guards, off duty law enforcement, politicians, executives, etc. Do you ban it from all? Do you make it cost prohibitive to purchase or own so only the rich can have it? Seems like a stupid jump to me. Take better care of the guns, do better background checks, deal with mental illness, don't waste time and effort banning things that protect people.

And unsurprisingly, it is already illegal to wear body armor during the commission of a violent felony in New York. Turns out that doesn't actually do much, like every other law he broke. Who knew.
    I’m so confused by Bando thought process, the dude must not live near a violent city.

I’m the streets of Baltimore it is smart to wear body armor as at least 10 people get killed every damn weekend.

They keep saying that this was a predominately black area, WTF area isn’t predominantly black these days anyway. So in 5 Year’s if a Whitey shoots up the store I used to go to which is about predominantly black it’ll be racial.

I’m so confused by Bando thought process, the dude must not live near a violent city.

I’m the streets of Baltimore it is smart to wear body armor as at least 10 people get killed every damn weekend.

They keep saying that this was a predominately black area, WTF area isn’t predominantly black these days anyway. So in 5 Year’s if a Whitey shoots up the store I used to go to which is about predominantly black it’ll be racial.
    Catonsville isn't that far you know, university towns are generally safe.

Tmz: Buffalo shooter gun littered with racist language

18-year-old Payton Gendron descended on the Tops store with a black Bushmaster XM-15 assault rifle littered with racist language -- "N****" on its' barrel, "Here's your reparations," "Dylan Roof," "John Earnest" and "SYGAOWN."

"SYGAOWN" is an acronym for "Stop Your Genocide Against Our White Nations." As you probably know, Dylan Roof is the man who killed 9 black worshipers at a South Carolina Church. Earnest killed one woman and shot 3 others in 2019 at a synagogue in San Diego.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    i just looked up Buffalo PD 85.3 million (year 2021) down -$750,000
    That and the psychological permission for criminals.

18-year-old Payton Gendron descended on the Tops store with a black Bushmaster XM-15 assault rifle littered with racist language -- "N****" on its' barrel, "Here's your reparations," "Dylan Roof," "John Earnest" and "SYGAOWN."

"SYGAOWN" is an acronym for "Stop Your Genocide Against Our White Nations." As you probably know, Dylan Roof is the man who killed 9 black worshipers at a South Carolina Church. Earnest killed one woman and shot 3 others in 2019 at a synagogue in San Diego.

hmmm looks like only a 10 round mag.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    I get it, no one wants a bad guy to have armor but seriously you want to ban protection for all citizens?
    That's quite the logic leap from what I said.

I said the parents should be wondering why an 18 year old is amassing military grade body armor.