Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    That's quite the logic leap from what I said.

I said the parents should be wondering why an 18 year old is amassing military grade body armor.
    I'm wondering where an 18 year old can get the money to amass the weapons and armor.
    Current rankings:

EliKoehn: Sparrow
    Steffo: Opossum
    MTpockets: Opossum
    TolerantLactose: Opossum
    Faithbrah: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Opossum
    Air2Fakie: Opossum
    Camarija: Raccoon
    TearsOfIce: Fox
    Paulinkansas: Coyote
    Snails: Wolf

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's quite the logic leap from what I said.

I said the parents should be wondering why an 18 year old is amassing military grade body armor.

Yes sorry, I misread your post. Reading comprehension can be hard.

As for the parents

(Information taken from his logs/manifesto, so take with a grain of salt)

1. ⁠Gear was taken between November of 2021, up until late April/early May of this year via the dates in his logs.
    2. ⁠He only wrote on the guns shortly before the attack, and would practice shooting alone so no one saw before he posted everything.
    3. ⁠He says his parents did not know he bought the Mossberg, the Bushmaster XM-15 or any of the gear, however they did buy him the 30-06 for Christmas when he was 16. This is concerning because in his logs it is very clear he has free access to it with his parents knowledge after the incident with police last year.

He alludes in his logs that his parents pretty much ignored him, writing:

"Pro tip: Be there for your children. As a parent you shall not embarrass, humiliate, or ridicule your child. This will not help them grow and instead only hurt them. Make sure you spend time with your child as well, and get meaningful experiences.
    My parents know little about me, they don’t know about the hundreds of silver ounces I’ve had, or the hundreds of dollars I’ve spent on ammo. They don’t know that I spent close to $1000 on random military ****. They don’t even know I own a shotgun or an AR-15, or illegal magazines. Promise me if you have a child you will be there and you will be close, be a friend to your child and make sure they know that you will always help them."

From all of that I don't doubt his parents had no idea that he was preparing in this way. From the currently available information it seems like they were just generally not involved parents who didn't pay attention to (or potentially even care about) their son. Absolutely insane to me they didn't restrict access to the firearms they knew of after the police intervention in 2021.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    I'm wondering where an 18 year old can get the money to amass the weapons and armor.
    From his manifesto, he apparently bought and traded silver coins. Made around 2k in profit each time and used the funds to buy his weapons.
    To resist despair
    in this world
    is what it is
    to be free

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Yes sorry, I misread your post. Reading comprehension can be hard.

As for the parents

(Information taken from his logs/manifesto, so take with a grain of salt)

1. ⁠Gear was taken between November of 2021, up until late April/early May of this year via the dates in his logs.
    2. ⁠He only wrote on the guns shortly before the attack, and would practice shooting alone so no one saw before he posted everything.
    3. ⁠He says his parents did not know he bought the Mossberg, the Bushmaster XM-15 or any of the gear, however they did buy him the 30-06 for Christmas when he was 16. This is concerning because in his logs it is very clear he has free access to it with his parents knowledge after the incident with police last year.

He alludes in his logs that his parents pretty much ignored him, writing:

From all of that I don't doubt his parents had no idea that he was preparing in this way. From the currently available information it seems like they were just generally not involved parents who didn't pay attention to (or potentially even care about) their son. Absolutely insane to me they didn't restrict access to the firearms they knew of after the police intervention in 2021.
    Interesting, thanks for posting.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe if someone just recognized he was struggling in 6th grade and threw an arm around him, took him for an ice cream, helped him join Boys Club, Boy Scouts, 4-H, FFA or whatever we wouldn't have created a mass murderer.
    or if the constant bombardment of society denouncing men, especially white men, you take from them something to live for, and all is left is a manifestation of something to die for, usually it involves inflicting maximum possible harm onto the society that created that monster. As a last resting thought of some form of payback. Nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to live for. I think I nose who's responsible

Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Evantus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I’m so confused by Bando thought process, the dude must not live near a violent city.

I’m the streets of Baltimore it is smart to wear body armor as at least 10 people get killed every damn weekend.

They keep saying that this was a predominately black area, WTF area isn’t predominantly black these days anyway. So in 5 Year’s if a Whitey shoots up the store I used to go to which is about predominantly black it’ll be racial.
    last time I checked, worlds white population is 8%. So whites have always been the minorities

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I don't get it either. It's mental illness to the nth degree.

I don't see why the FBI can't data mine and watch these psychopaths. Everyone always looks up their social media after the fact with huge red flags of the guy.

I think the big issue is you didn't see these mass shootings, especially the school shootings, pre-Columbine. April 20, 1999 changed this. What caused this? 24/hour news access so they could go down "famous"? Then add in social media so that this kid can film the massacre on Twitch and be even more "famous".
    they do have the algorithms. It's field of study is classified as psychographics. Every point of information is used. There are 4 levels of accuracy to predict their psychology. Bottom level is 4 data points, top level is 2000 data points. All this is gathered via bank statements, email, text, search history, social media. The top level is guaranteed to predict the person better than they are self aware of.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw the video, guy has no soul man, how can you just shoot people who have done nothing to you, then to shoot that lady in the head after she was already down. Guy is truly sick in the head.
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Evantus View Post
    Nothing is more dangerous than a man with nothing to live for.
    OK then why didn't he go to the Ukraine and defend innocent families? He would have been hailed as a hero, from the accounts I read it sounds like he could have figured out how to get there.

White Supremacists are denouncing this guy so his 15 minutes of fame are pretty fragile.

You wanna shoot people? IMO go where people are shooting innocent people and I'll buy you a couple boxes of shells.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Well, we didn't stop these and I doubt if any coddling would have helped these. I don't think many of these are white supremacists, either:

Buffalo Shooter Described Himself as Left-Wing, Trashed Conservatism

The NYT, CNN, NBC and affiliates, NPR, many on Twitter are all reporting falsely that the shooter is a right-wing white supremacist influenced by Tucker Carlson. They are all lying to the American public because it doesn’t fit the desired ideology. But, a lot of people like being blatantly lied to. There is no mention of Tucker Carlson in the manifesto and no indication he is right-wing. But, proof he is the opposite.

https://miamistandard.news/2022/05/1...-conservatism/

https://www.dailyadvent.com/news/9ef...d-Conservatism

Post below removed from Reddit because it is too truthful and doesn’t fit the desired ideology.

https://www.reddit.com/r/benshapiro/...f_as_leftwing/

https://journalpressnews.com/accordi...oes-that-mean/

From above link: “The manifesto of the terrorist who killed individuals at the moment comprises the next: – He did a chart of Jewish individuals and included me beneath “troll Jew.” – Rejection of Christianity. – An admission that he’s is “authoritarian left wing.” – Hybrid Nazi and “inexperienced nationalism.”

The 180 page "manifesto" left by the shooter shows zero "Tucker" "Tucker Carlson," or "Carlson" mentions. The document is sick, and the shooter claims to be an authoritarian leftist.
    Where are all these white supremacists people talk about? Are there millions of them? I know there are some, but how many white supremacist are there compared to murderers who are not white supremacist? They coming across the border?

This particular person is mentally deranged and who happens to be white.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Where are all these white supremacists people talk about? Are there millions of them? I know there are some, but how many white supremacist are there compared to murderers who are not white supremacist? They coming across the border?

This particular person is mentally deranged and who happens to be white.
    According to the people that study this stuff, the dark web in the shadows. I just listened to a Jewish female author who wrote a book on the topic and was a practicing undercover supremacist. It was interesting.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.