Warmongermain is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Haven't followed a program since i started going to the gym

18m, 186cm, 84kg I have been going to the gym for about a year and a half now, but have never followed a program. I have put on a fair bit of noticeable muscle. I staretd off with no idea really of what to do, i used to go about 3 times a week and would just do basic exercises like bicep curl, chest press machine, thighs, abs and shoulders and triceps and back muscles every time i went. I did that for about 4-5 months. Then i started incorporating new exercises into my workout, and for about the past 5 months i have been doing a 2 hour workour with every muscle group (i think) 5 times a week.

This is what i do every time i go to the gym, 5 days a week:

Biceps curl machine - 45kg
    Rope tricep push down - 35kg
    Thigh press machine - 140kg
    Weighted row pulls - 65kg
    Abs leg raises (calistenics)
    Pull ups & biceps pull up
    Dips
    Cable curl with rope
    Shoulder press & inclined shoulder press machines
    Chest press machine
    Shoulder flys - 22.5 pounds
    Skull crusher
    Bicep barbell curls and backwards curls - 80 pounds
    Neck muscle seated shrugs - 65 pounds
    Calves machine
    Chest fly machine
    Seated leg curl
    Inner thigh machine (32kgs)
    Outer thigh machine (32kgs)
    Bracalus
    Stairs machine
    Treadmill

I usually do 3 sets of however many reps i can do, and do one extra rep on the third set.

I originally thought i didnt need aprogram becuse as long as muscle hypertrophy was achieved, they would grow. And i am happy with how much muscle i have, but im wondering if i missed out on potentially having more muscle, and if its worth it to switch to a program now if i want to keep getting more muscle mass?

Or should i change this workout up, or maybe split it up and add other things?? Or stick with it?

Also it is bad doing the same muscle groups so often?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to make real gains, you should switch to a proper program. But if you're happy with your results, you can keep doing every single machine in the gym every day.