Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strawng View Post
    I had a lot of girls love my abs in high school, but not one has even really commented on them in my entire 20s. I have gotten plenty of comments on my arms. I think it's both an age thing & societal. Abs seem less "cool" now than they used to be. Perhaps it's over-saturation from the Instagram world?

Yup. That, or Sadik done turned OP into Happydik
    I think it probably as more to do with younger girls than what's currently in vogue. Just a thought, though.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    I think it probably as more to do with younger girls than what's currently in vogue. Just a thought, though.
    It’s definitely mostly that, but there is also that “dad bod” phenomenon, & it seems like what’s considered attractive has shifted in both genders.

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    everyone saying drugs, obviously hes on drugs but the best nattys get shredded af as well. they dont look that good cuz they dont have the mass

Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Strawng has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    everyone saying drugs, obviously hes on drugs but the best nattys get shredded af as well. they dont look that good cuz they dont have the mass
    Exactly. You can be as lean as he is natty, but you won’t have his size. You can obviously starve yourself to single digits as a natty (I have). Nobody’s questioning that.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly. You can be as lean as he is natty, but you won’t have his size. You can obviously starve yourself to single digits as a natty (I have). Nobody’s questioning that.
    I won’t mention any names but its always interesting to me to see people do Men’s Physique, and claim natty and you believe them. Then a couple years later they get their pro card and are ifbb pros still claiming natty. You look at their physique photos and compare them to the ifbb pro photos and any doubts are quickly erased.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    1. Be anywhere near big as him
    2. Be as shredded as him
    3. Be natty

Choose 2
    So you're saying he gets his size from special vitamins, and his extremely low body fat (shred) from diet? That you can't have both of what he has without those two ingredients? So If I eat clean and right long enough, high protein, no cheesecake, I can't maintain his physique? You're saying that if I were to get that big in a bulk then begin to shred to achieve his level of body fat, my muscle gains would shrink due to extremely low cals?

I am seriously trying to understand the science behind IFBB competitors. I look at Bev's Gym instagram in New York with the NY Pro coming up and its full of people I want to look like, people that look normal and healthy, people that look strong shredded and tan.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A casual lifter can't achieve the physique of a contest ready, 4-time IFBB champion. Big surprise there.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000) BeastmodeLEE is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    A casual lifter can't achieve the physique of a contest ready, 4-time IFBB champion. Big surprise there.
    What do you define as casual lifter vs IFBB champion?

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeastmodeLEE View Post
    So you're saying he gets his size from special vitamins, and his extremely low body fat (shred) from diet? That you can't have both of what he has without those two ingredients? So If I eat clean and right long enough, high protein, no cheesecake, I can't maintain his physique? You're saying that if I were to get that big in a bulk then begin to shred to achieve his level of body fat, my muscle gains would shrink due to extremely low cals?

I am seriously trying to understand the science behind IFBB competitors. I look at Bev's Gym instagram in New York with the NY Pro coming up and its full of people I want to look like, people that look normal and healthy, people that look strong shredded and tan.
    Check out reddit/celltech (replace celltech with vitamin s), there are detailed cycles there and you may learn something about this stuff. Also More Plates More Dates on Youtube is good.

The cycles that Zyzz used are also available online.

What you'll learn:

To get as big as Sadik you need both great genetics and a good genetic response to gear. Most likely, you won't get as big as him even with gear. He is an outlier who is on gear and probably has outlier response to gear. 99% of guys who do exactly what he does and takes exactly what he takes will not look nearly as good.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll answer your question with a question; what percentage of your income would you attribute to your physique? This could include things like sponsorships or ability to provide coaching.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2. Be as shredded as him
    3. Be natty

Choose 2
    That's like buying a car.

1. Go fast
    2. Be reliable
    3. Be affordable

Choose 2.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Oposum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicideGripMe: Falcon
    MTpocket: Owl
    Air2Fake: Weasel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Paulinanas: Coyot
    Sails: Wlf

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another thing to look at is the progression of things like men’s physique. Look at winners of 2010 men’s physique where it was kind of made for nattys. As people who wanted to win did “whatever” they needed to do to win, you can see it get to a point where the winners were far bigger, ripped and vascular as winners of say 2012. So in 2016, the IfBB launched “Classic Physique”, kind of as a way to say, ok you guys who are taking vitamins go to this new class and let the nattys stay in physique.

I would recommend you watch the movie “Bigger, faster, stronger”, kind of old now but an interesting view.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Their chosen ‘science’ is pharmacology

Most of them know Jack shyt about training and diet… they follow whatever their coaches tell them, juice up, and let genetics and enhancements do the work…
    Yeah obviously they train etc, but that’s not why they’re where they are.

Come on dude… don’t be this gullible.

Unless you’re trolling in which case… pretty lame effort
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Remember analogies in the SAT?

This is akin to saying, “what do you define as a casual swimmer vs Michael Phelps”

Me think u no read good
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Their chosen ‘science’ is pharmacology

Most of them know Jack shyt about training and diet… they follow whatever their coaches tell them, juice up, and let genetics and enhancements do the work…
    Yeah obviously they train etc, but that’s not why they’re where they are.

Come on dude… don’t be this gullible.

Unless you’re trolling in which case… pretty lame effort
    I knew the main purpose of paying expensive gym memberships at one-off hardcore gyms and paying for expensive coaches was to be able to gain access to the member with special vitamins for sale.

I’m not trolling. My best friend looked just like Sadik - he’s pictured in one of my previous posts a few years ago. He died a few years ago as well, but he would train with all of us. 5 ft 8” 150lbs and could put up 315 (3 45s on each side) plates on bench, max out the cable fly machine, was shredded to the bone, Boulder shoulders, it was insane. Our group could never find out if he was truly natty.

So that is why I have the goal of achieving Sadik’s physique - in memory of my friend. It has always been that way.

Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Another thing to look at is the progression of things like men’s physique. Look at winners of 2010 men’s physique where it was kind of made for nattys. As people who wanted to win did “whatever” they needed to do to win, you can see it get to a point where the winners were far bigger, ripped and vascular as winners of say 2012. So in 2016, the IfBB launched “Classic Physique”, kind of as a way to say, ok you guys who are taking vitamins go to this new class and let the nattys stay in physique.

I would recommend you watch the movie “Bigger, faster, stronger”, kind of old now but an interesting view.
    This is a good answer

This is a good answer
    If you think that, then you didn't get his point. That's EXACTLY why Sadik's not natty. Sadik IS an IFBB pro...

If you think that, then you didn't get his point. That's EXACTLY why Sadik's not natty. Sadik IS an IFBB pro...
    OP's got his blinders on.

Remember analogies in the SAT?

This is akin to saying, “what do you define as a casual swimmer vs Michael Phelps”

Me think u no read good
    OP's got his blinders on.
    Yea. Judging from the critical thinking abilities demonstrated in OP's posts, I have a feeling that if he took the SAT...it's an experience he'd very much like to forget

I knew the main purpose of paying expensive gym memberships at one-off hardcore gyms and paying for expensive coaches was to be able to gain access to the member with special vitamins for sale.

I’m not trolling. My best friend looked just like Sadik - he’s pictured in one of my previous posts a few years ago. He died a few years ago as well, but he would train with all of us. 5 ft 8” 150lbs and could put up 315 (3 45s on each side) plates on bench, max out the cable fly machine, was shredded to the bone, Boulder shoulders, it was insane. Our group could never find out if he was truly natty.

So that is why I have the goal of achieving Sadik’s physique - in memory of my friend. It has always been that way.
    A) He almost definitely weighed more than 150 at 5'8 when he put up those numbers. He also didn't weigh so little if he really looked "just like Sadik". Sadik is 185 at 5'11 on his competition days. He's around 210 lbs in the offseason. Even though he was shorter, your friend would still need to weigh over 150 to compare.
    B) Your group can have the answer now...He 100% wasn't natty if he legitimately looked exactly like Sadik.
    C) EVEN if your friend WAS natty, you won't look like him because you don't have the same 1 in 1 billion genetics. You won't look like him even if you use drugs most likely.
    D) There's WAY better ways to "honor your friend" than copying his body...

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you ever ask your bff?

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2. Be as shredded as him
    3. Be natty

Choose 2
    I think it can definitely be done, however it requires incredible commitment to training and dieting PLUS elite level genetics to achieve, if one of those 3 things is absent the whole thing falls apart. It is extremely rare to have all 3, so I understand why people (especially lazy people) would jump to the roids conclusion first.
    300 Forever

Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    I think it can definitely be done, however it requires incredible commitment to training and dieting PLUS elite level genetics to achieve, if one of those 3 things is absent the whole thing falls apart. It is extremely rare to have all 3, so I understand why people (especially lazy people) would jump to the roids conclusion first.
    He’s a top Mr. Olympia IFBB Pro. He’s the BEST amongst people who all work insanely hard AND use drugs AND have the best genetics. If you think that’s possible natty, you’re a fuking moron.

EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EiFit91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He’s a top Mr. Olympia IFBB Pro. He’s the BEST amongst people who all work insanely hard AND use drugs AND have the best genetics. If you think that’s possible natty, you’re a fuking moron.
    Unfortunately I think it’s common to be this gullible. Just take a look at the comment section at Youtube, lots of guys defending obvious fake natties. People just like lying to themselves - the truth is uncomfortable.
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.

- Richard Feynman

I had a lot of girls love my abs in high school, but not one has even really commented on them in my entire 20s. I have gotten plenty of comments on my arms. I think it's both an age thing & societal. Abs seem less "cool" now than they used to be. Perhaps it's over-saturation from the Instagram world?
    I had no idea, I thought the whole "dad bod" thing was just a myth that caught on because people like the idea of being fat and out of shape lol

Or does everything run in cycles with fitness like with fashion?

- Richard Feynman

Is eating right and lifting every day really not enough to achieve this physique?? I am trying to get to this exactly and won't stop until I achieve it. F*ck plateaus

Is eating right and lifting every day really not enough to achieve this physique??
    I'd tell you the answer again but you'd just ignore it again.

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is eating right and lifting every day really not enough to achieve this physique??
    No, its not. If it were, there would be a lot more IFBB pro physiques walking around.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

Originally Posted by xsquid99 View Post
    No, its not. If it were, there would be a lot more IFBB pro physiques walking around.
    I'd tell you the answer again but you'd just ignore it again.
    These are good answers. I'm posting this thread because I've spent the past four years changing my lifestyle to train hard and eat right yet I am not anywhere near this physique. So what is it that is unachievable? The muscle fullness while starving yourself? I am trying to understand the nutrition that goes behind this. He posts on his stories he only eats white fish and rice, protein shakes, etc.

So the muscle fullness and strength comes from his special vitamins, while the clean food gives him vitamins and a shred?

Squid your own signature says it best - All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Let's say him and I hit the same genetic lottery - what do I need to change today to achieve his physique, no matter how long it takes? Lifting, nutrition, vitamins?

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    These are good answers. I'm posting this thread because I've spent the past four years changing my lifestyle to train hard and eat right yet I am not anywhere near this physique. So what is it that is unachievable? The muscle fullness while starving yourself? I am trying to understand the nutrition that goes behind this. He posts on his stories he only eats white fish and rice, protein shakes, etc.

So the muscle fullness and strength comes from his special vitamins, while the clean food gives him vitamins and a shred?

Squid your own signature says it best - All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Let's say him and I hit the same genetic lottery - what do I need to change today to achieve his physique, no matter how long it takes? Lifting, nutrition, vitamins?
    If you have trained hard and eaten well for 4 years and don't have a great physique then you did not hit the genetic lottery. You need to come to terms with this and change your expectations. There are diminishing returns. It's not like training for 4 more years will double the progress of your first 4.
    My 100% free website: healthierwithscience.com
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/@benjaminlevinsonmd17

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    If you have trained hard and eaten well for 4 years and don't have a great physique then you did not hit the genetic lottery. You need to come to terms with this and change your expectations. There are diminishing returns. It's not like training for 4 more years will double the progress of your first 4.
    I was about to type exactly this, but Heisman said it better than I probably would have.

I have a training partner who is 6'2", 220, at roughly 11-12% bodyfat that he maintains year round. He's natty, and is a recipient of the genetic lottery award. If you have it, you know already. If you don't have it by now, you never will.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

I'm posting this thread because I've spent the past four years changing my lifestyle to train hard and eat right yet I am not anywhere near this physique.
    Take this with a grain of salt:

https://broscience.com/sadik-hadzovic/

As you can see from the images below, Sadik Hadzovic grew from a toned teenager into a shredded bodybuilder. The whole process took around four years.