Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    far right echo chambers now?

s
    Far Right?

I’m trying to be better, so should you.

Watch the far, ultra type talk, it makes you sound not so smart.

You are welcome. Just trying to help brotha.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NotJtbny View Post
    Biden is starving babies?
    Biden is already saying he was late in responding to this.

But I don’t know why people want gubmit to solve this?

He’s got both the house and senate and the country is dead under his watch.

Just the fact that the public is looking to him on this means death. Biden was just screaming the other day about waiting in line for hours for a box of food. But now you need to wait for formula

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Biden was just screaming the other day about waiting in line for hours for a box of food. But now you need to wait for formula
    I have no idea what the fuk he was screaming about either? Who was waiting for a box of food?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I wonder how many people realize the administration lied again when they stated their so called "safe smoking kits" did not include crack pipes? a number of reporters managed to get their hands on a few of these kits and sure as hell they had crack pipes in them. Our government is literally supporting drug addicts.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Blackmail $$$ so Zelensky keeps the dirt on the Biden’s under wrap.
    Amazing what Hunter and his dad, family, etc can get away with. However, when it was Donald. Oh no, it is the monster of all doom and despair. FFS.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djflex2 View Post
    Cant these babies just get a job and get their own food? This country is getting soft
    I was a hand model at 1. At 2 I leveraged my earnings selling index funds short before the crash and made a fortune from my baby teeth. At age 4 I published my first paper and was teaching at Stanford.

I'm really sick of hearing about "American" babies that won't lift a finger to better themselves, !
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I have no idea what the fuk he was screaming about either? Who was waiting for a box of food?
    It was ironic hell to me. It seemed at I thought he was raving about voters having to wait in line but then he added for a box of food. It’s ironic because it seems that’s where people are headed under this goof ball. I think he was expressing the future under his administration but yelling about it so he looks like a fighter.

Joe Biden is the type of dude who smokes in the no smoking section, and when told he is smoking says “no I’m not” then takes another drag. Thats how that Elrond dude would post around here too.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems to be plenty of formula at the southern border.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    There was no contamination found in ANY unopened formula. An organism matching the type believed to have caused the illness was found in a non-processing area of the facility through "environmental sampling". There are many organisms that people may be transient carriers of, some are pathogenic, even if the carrier is not sick. In a medical microbiology class I had in college 30% of the class had MRSA (myself included) in our noses when we swabbed and grew on a pitri dish.

"Finding an organism" in a facility that produces 40% of the product, in a non processing area, is not a reason to shut down production. The company cannot resume production until they get the greenlight from the FDA in this case. So yes, Biden's FDA is creating major shortages / starving babies through misguided enforcement actions that show incompetence and negligence. I could see a shutdown if they tested unopened product and found contamination, yes that requires a recall and reset on the production line. To see some cases of a bacterial disease, correlate it to a manufacturer that makes damn near half of the formula in the US because they all ingested a product made there is retarded, there is no other way to see it. Don't you think the case rate would be MUCH higher if the product was contaminated in the manufacturing process? Again 40% of baby formula is made there, so if that was the case I'm pretty confident the epidemiological data would be much stronger linking the cases to a specific product. There are bacterial disease that are communicable and they can be cyclical with case increases just like viral diseases.

Not defending the manufacturer either as I guarantee the desire for profit > safety 100% of the time, but the way this has been handled is beyond stupid. Biden's at the helm and selected the people running the FDA, and I am sure that was qualifications based just like the rest of his selections lol.
    Well stated. Boiled down, it's another example of government overreach in a climate of dropping standards to stay profitable. Shut the place down? Well...okay, but the follow up better be solid and timely.

But that's just not how big government works. It is cumbersome and corrupt. It seems to have no real oversight and you fund it while you try to fight it with your private resources. It's power and resources seem unlimited. If you're not big enough to buy someone of relevant importance, it's an uphill slog. I've done it in a professional capacity for clients and for my own self. Ultimately, there is a capitulation and 'agreed' resolution. Or, typically, you can continue; get ground down; and crushed. Obviously, for various reasons, there are some exceptions.

I doubt Biden consciously disregarded feeding babies. He may have gotten some briefing amongst a mountain of information he is simply, cognitively incapable of processing. But the fact is that nothing sunk into his brain timely, in order to insure effective resolution of the issue. He's not a guy whose capable of handling a lot of sh!t all at once. (And yes, this last opinion is editorial and based upon observation of this career politician for the past multiple decades. As well as some professional exposure to patients/residents with dementia.)

Oh yeah, and he got the most votes of any president ever. (sarcasm)
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Seems to be plenty of formula at the southern border.
    Really?

Did you just make that up or did you read a meme?
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Really?

Did you just make that up or did you read a meme?
    lol no Jesus came to me and let me know.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Got it. You heard it on Hannity.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Hannity could be fake news with paid actors, ya never know. He had a border patrol dude on his show saying that the gubmit has pallets of formula at the border for the jumpers but none for his baby.

As I said everything is fake. I know a guy who knew Arthur Jones, he said that Jack Lalaine smoked cigarettes and was drunk a bit. He said Arthur Jones saved Jack from a gang while Jack was stumping drunk down the street.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We talking about the same Hannity schilling for OZ ? Who is a weapons expert, jiu jitsu master that’s incontrovertible, recycles the same guest talking points add infinitum ? Yada yada yada, that guy ? Lost whatever mojo he had a long time ago
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    We talking about the same Hannity schilling for OZ ? Who is a weapons expert, jiu jitsu master that’s incontrovertible, recycles the same guest talking points add infinitum ? Yada yada yada, that guy ? Lost whatever mojo he had a long time ago

Dr. Savage called him “the wall pounder”, from his time in construction.

mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr.left hook has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    A sh!tload of money went to Ukraine for sure..
    yeah to launder it back into all their pockets
    MR.PHF '09

“Do you see over yonder, friend Sancho, thirty or forty hulking giants? I intend to do battle with them and slay them.”- Don Quixote

''Damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all Good..."

"Friends come and go but Enemies Accumulate"

"Zero tolerance Crew" ZERO, NADA !!!!

dude it was Jeeeezus what the Fu*k is so hard to understand. Lol.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Hannity could be fake news with paid actors, ya never know. He had a border patrol dude on his show saying that the gubmit has pallets of formula at the border for the jumpers but none for his baby.

As I said everything is fake. I know a guy who knew Arthur Jones, he said that Jack Lalaine smoked cigarettes and was drunk a bit. He said Arthur Jones saved Jack from a gang while Jack was stumping drunk down the street.
    I knew Jack. Went to his house to see him and Elaine and he was in the closet, hiding. Almost as funny as David Hasslehoff all fuc*d up laying on the floor trying to eat a hamburger. Yes I know people…

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB